Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Nov 04 2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian (Post 6013402)
I am confused. We went from Hallowe'en to Thanksgiving. What happened to Vets/Rememberance Day?:confused:

Hi Vivian,
We have never had any Veterans Day decorations. If you want to make a suggestion about that please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.

Jdnelso Nov 06 2015 09:34 AM

which is best way to get the most cow milk and hens eggs

which is best way to get the most cow milk and hens eggs
super buildings or getting a bunch of Holstein cow and leg horn sheep

I already have over a dozen super dairy and about 8 super coops and all 23 farms have animals up to max capacity and I still run out of milk and eggs trying to figure out which is best get more super buildings or get more of the super animals?

having similar problems with meat and chicken despite having semis on most farms any suggestions?

barbara nixon Nov 06 2015 10:29 AM

milk and such

hi jdelso..i never run out of those things and i don't have near what you have..my solution when i was having that issue was to uncheck all those in my facilities and let it get built up..took about a week or so to get ahead...now that i'm ahead my collecting keep me ahead..i didn't go broke and made a big difference in the long run..hope this helps..

malc59 Nov 06 2015 03:25 PM

twitter

just joined twitter for 5 farm cash and did not get the cash .
Twice this has happened to me now on the earn cash section.

Malc

beverduster Nov 06 2015 04:43 PM

you will have to go to trail pay, to get anything, slashkey has nothing to do with the offers

marymarcel Nov 06 2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malc59 (Post 6014098)
just joined twitter for 5 farm cash and did not get the cash .
Twice this has happened to me now on the earn cash section.

Malc

Hi Malc:)

I'm sorry this happened to you, please go back into the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there to contact Trialpay as they are the ones who handle those offers. Farm Town doesn't have anything directly to do with those offers.

GRB Nov 06 2015 06:23 PM

Super Neighbors

RANT: As I see it, There seems to be a misunderstanding as to what the function of the SUPER NEIGHBOR is. The DEV's set this up because people complained that they had a life outside of the game ex: vacations, sick, work, etc. So what did some farmers do, Mark several neighbors as SUPER, then complain when the work was done, they irrigated, they fertilized. The SUPER NEIGHBOR setting is being misused. Then the MOD's have to figure out for the farmer what happened. The DEV's have a great game going here and the MOD's have much more patience than they need to have, DONE!!!!!

Taz D Nov 06 2015 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB (Post 6014126)
RANT: As I see it, There seems to be a misunderstanding as to what the function of the SUPER NEIGHBOR is. The DEV's set this up because people complained that they had a life outside of the game ex: vacations, sick, work, etc. So what did some farmers do, Mark several neighbors as SUPER, then complain when the work was done, they irrigated, they fertilized. The SUPER NEIGHBOR setting is being misused. Then the MOD's have to figure out for the farmer what happened. The DEV's have a great game going here and the MOD's have much more patience than they need to have, DONE!!!!!

Hi GRB,
I moved your post to the General Feedback area as this does not belong in the Help & Support area.

Lee Ann Nov 07 2015 05:32 PM

Neighbor bar list order

I would love to see the neighbor bar list when you click on a neighbor move the remove neighbor u[ from the bottom of the list and maybe put the show cooperative quests on the bottom , :rolleyes:

marymarcel Nov 07 2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Ann (Post 6014394)
I would love to see the neighbor bar list when you click on a neighbor move the remove neighbor u[ from the bottom of the list and maybe put the show cooperative quests on the bottom , :rolleyes:

Hi Lee Ann:)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion Section so the developers can read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. Thank you:)