Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

azeala rose Sep 26 2015 10:57 AM

flowers in the store

I am unable to open any tabs in my store except for my produce. I want to buy some flowers. thanks

Taz D Sep 26 2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azeala rose (Post 6001430)
I am unable to open any tabs in my store except for my produce. I want to buy some flowers. thanks

Hi Azeala Rose,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Phoebe Marley Sep 26 2015 02:20 PM

How many neighbors are you allowed to have? I have only 80, and they are telling me to get rid of some..Help!!

Tiger Sep 26 2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoebe Marley (Post 6001498)
How many neighbors are you allowed to have? I have only 80, and they are telling me to get rid of some..Help!!

Hi Phoebe Marley,

The neighbours limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not every ones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15. characters in length. So depending on how long your neighbours ID numbers are you could get a minimum of 80 or more.

If the neighbours tab is telling you that you need to remove neighbours to make room for more, then you have reached your limit. I had a quick look at your data and you have 98 neighbours.

You can see how many neighbours you currently have by clicking on the trophy icon in your tool box.

Phoebe Marley Sep 26 2015 03:13 PM

TigerLaybourne

Thank you for responding to my inquiry.

I guess this doesn't apply to everyone playing farmtown, I have friends in this game that have over 200 neighbors, then there are ones like me, that get rejected requests for asking someone to be a neighbor. You can't win!

Tiger Sep 26 2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoebe Marley (Post 6001534)
Thank you for responding to my inquiry.

I guess this doesn't apply to everyone playing farmtown, I have friends in this game that have over 200 neighbors, then there are ones like me, that get rejected requests for asking someone to be a neighbor. You can't win!

Hi Phoebe Marley,

I seriously doubt the 200 hundred neighbours, the data just wouldn't fit. The most I've heard of is 120. They probably have that many friends who play the game, you can have as many friend as you like that play, and still work their facilites as you don't need to be neighbours for that.

imcgowan Sep 26 2015 03:34 PM

Show Workable Farms in the Market

You've offered this great new feature with today's New Release:

When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

I was wondering if the makers of the game can have it eventually added to when we hire our neighbors? I think it would be very helpful for when Super Neighbors and regular neighbors come to work on farms.

I posted this here because when I tried to post a new thread in the Suggestions Topic I was not allowed. Maybe you can explain why I can do that? A message box came up that said I wasn't authorized to post in ''Suggestions'' You're feedback about both of these would be helpful.

marymarcel Sep 26 2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imcgowan (Post 6001542)
You've offered this great new feature with today's New Release:

When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

I was wondering if the makers of the game can have it eventually added to when we hire our neighbors? I think it would be very helpful for when Super Neighbors and regular neighbors come to work on farms.

I posted this here because when I tried to post a new thread in the Suggestions Topic I was not allowed. Maybe you can explain why I can do that? A message box came up that said I wasn't authorized to post in ''Suggestions'' You're feedback about both of these would be helpful.

Hi imcgowan:)

Nobody is able to open a new thread in Suggestion Section. This has been set that way to keep an order in that section and let the Developers check it easily.

But you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. If you cant find a thread, then you can post in My idea doesnt have a thread.:)

imcgowan Sep 27 2015 02:42 AM

Alert I think someone hacked my new thread!!

:eek:
Please see my new thread in General Feedback. Page 1 titled ''Show Workable
Farms in the Market''.

crafty chris Sep 27 2015 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imcgowan (Post 6001802)
:eek:
Please see my new thread in General Feedback. Page 1 titled ''Show Workable
Farms in the Market''.

Hi imcgowan

We apologise that was in your thread, it wasnt hacked, they are what we call spammers. The post has now gone, and you can in future report them by using the report button on the top right of their post, the button looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark (!) in it

Again our apologies :)