Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Rivervale Sep 07 2015 03:47 PM

Thanks so much for the prompt response, marymarcel.

When I am taken to the person's farm, the first building "opens", and in this case it is the Police Station. I see what she is needing to be worked on, but no option to actually do so. And the little note pad shows at the top right.

marymarcel Sep 07 2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivervale (Post 5996294)
Thanks so much for the prompt response, marymarcel.

When I am taken to the person's farm, the first building "opens", and in this case it is the Police Station. I see what she is needing to be worked on, but no option to actually do so. And the little note pad shows at the top right.

Let me understand, you say that instead of having the Refer Clients button you can only see the little notepad?

Are you visiting them, or you go to their farms through the link they posted for working their services?

Rivervale Sep 07 2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5996310)
Let me understand, you say that instead of having the Refer Clients button you can only see the little notepad?

Are you visiting them, or you go to their farms through the link they posted for working their services?

I go through the link posted, and yes, I only see the notepad, not 'Refer Clients".

marymarcel Sep 07 2015 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivervale (Post 5996318)
I go through the link posted, and yes, I only see the notepad, not 'Refer Clients".

Ok, thank you:)

Please try the memcache link I posted for you in my first post, clear your browser cache, close and reopen and try to work them again. Let us know if that helped you:)

Rivervale Sep 07 2015 04:33 PM

I have cleared the memcache, browser cache, (two browsers, actually, just in case), and in each case, cannot get any further. :(

marymarcel Sep 07 2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivervale (Post 5996350)
I have cleared the memcache, browser cache, (two browsers, actually, just in case), and in each case, cannot get any further. :(

Hi Rivervale:)

Sorry for the delay, we were checking a few posibilities but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could you please ask your friend to post again their facilities and check if you can work them with the new link? Thank you!

Rivervale Sep 07 2015 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5996358)
Hi Rivervale:)

Sorry for the delay, we were checking a few posibilities but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could you please ask your friend to post again their facilities and check if you can work them with the new link? Thank you!

This was the problem: She was moving some of her facilities to other farms. Now that they are where she wants them, she has reposted. I can work them!! :D

My sincere thanks to those of you who took the time and went through the trouble to help me with this!!

marymarcel Sep 07 2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivervale (Post 5996362)
This was the problem: She was moving some of her facilities to other farms. Now that they are where she wants them, she has reposted. I can work them!! :D

My sincere thanks to those of you who took the time and went through the trouble to help me with this!!

Wonderful news!! You are very welcome and thanks for coming back and let us know:)

Annie of Green Gables Sep 11 2015 02:16 AM

I just want to remove all the white boxes in My Neighbour which are defunct as far as I am concerned and so annoying. Why can't Slash develop a Remove Button for My Neighbours, and Delete Button for the Neighbour Bar. This business of going the long way about it e.g. relying on others to remove Apps from their settings seems a waste of time. I wonder why Slash wouldn't consider something like this. It would be a whole lot easier, and a hellava lot quicker.

Taz D Sep 11 2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie of Green Gables (Post 5997562)
I just want to remove all the white boxes in My Neighbour which are defunct as far as I am concerned and so annoying. Why can't Slash develop a Remove Button for My Neighbours, and Delete Button for the Neighbour Bar. This business of going the long way about it e.g. relying on others to remove Apps from their settings seems a waste of time. I wonder why Slash wouldn't consider something like this. It would be a whole lot easier, and a hellava lot quicker.

Hi Annie,
I am sure that it would be easier if there was a remove button, but unfortunately Farm Town can't do what you are asking. That list is generated from your Facebook friends list. There is no way for Farm Town to remove those that are not your neighbors and leave only neighbors in the search. If they did that then you would not see any new friends that you added to make neighbors. So the only way you can remove those are to either unfriend those or to get them to remove the Farm Town app from their list of apps.