Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

leighwj1960 Sep 06 2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santmyer (Post 5992534)
Can the scrolling ability in the store tab categories be fixed? Use to be you could scroll down one group of 8 at a time, now it skips at least one group. I am trying to find the new release items and this is making it very difficult.

I second this request

Husker Fan Sep 06 2015 08:15 PM

help

i am needing a little help. i have a few friends on here that have large farms. so when i go to help refer clients or work in the facilities it will maybe load 1 or 2 farms which take awhile then it seems to crash on the next farm. then when i reload to come back to try it again it may work a few more times and then crash again. i have used maxthon, firefox, chrome and the new windows 10 internet edge. all do the same thing. can someone please help me to get this working? it is becoming a pain to help my friends who have 22+ farms with facilities on all of them to help out.

thank you for the help and keep up the good work and great game as always

marymarcel Sep 06 2015 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husker Fan (Post 5996034)
i am needing a little help. i have a few friends on here that have large farms. so when i go to help refer clients or work in the facilities it will maybe load 1 or 2 farms which take awhile then it seems to crash on the next farm. then when i reload to come back to try it again it may work a few more times and then crash again. i have used maxthon, firefox, chrome and the new windows 10 internet edge. all do the same thing. can someone please help me to get this working? it is becoming a pain to help my friends who have 22+ farms with facilities on all of them to help out.

thank you for the help and keep up the good work and great game as always

Hi Husker Fan:)

Dont know if this is going to help you but just try to enter their farms with everything hidden in your preferences, the wrench. That way farms will load faster and easier.:)

Husker Fan Sep 06 2015 08:30 PM

thank you. i will try that and see if it works. if not i guess i will have to back up and punt. :)

Husker Fan Sep 06 2015 08:39 PM

thank you for the help. it worked. so i think i will have to keep it turned off until i go to my farm so that way i can get everything done and wont mess up. thanks again.

marymarcel Sep 07 2015 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husker Fan (Post 5996046)
thank you for the help. it worked. so i think i will have to keep it turned off until i go to my farm so that way i can get everything done and wont mess up. thanks again.

You are very welcome Husker Fan:)

sheric9 Sep 07 2015 03:19 PM

I hid my facilities with the eye in the toolbar now I can't figure out how to unhide them. what am I missing? lol

Rivervale Sep 07 2015 03:31 PM

I am a super-neighbour to several of my neighbours. I am unable to work the facilities and services on one for sure. I have tried both last night and tonight. Are super-neighbours able to work these???

marymarcel Sep 07 2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivervale (Post 5996278)
I am a super-neighbour to several of my neighbours. I am unable to work the facilities and services on one for sure. I have tried both last night and tonight. Are super-neighbours able to work these???

Hi Rivervale:)

What happens when you try to work those facilities?

There are no restrictions for superneighbors to work facilities and services.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

marymarcel Sep 07 2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheric9 (Post 5996254)
I hid my facilities with the eye in the toolbar now I can't figure out how to unhide them. what am I missing? lol

Hi seric9:)

Please refresh the farm where you hid your facilities and they will be there again.:)