Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Karin Venables Sep 03 2015 12:51 AM

missing flowers in the belt window

The glads and gerber daisies are missing in the belt window. I don't know if it is just my farm, but maybe you can check it out.

crafty chris Sep 03 2015 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karin Venables (Post 5994638)
The glads and gerber daisies are missing in the belt window. I don't know if it is just my farm, but maybe you can check it out.

hi karin
apologies for the long delay in getting back to you i can confirm the above flowers are missing from the belts lists and i will get one of the mods to look into this

thank you for bringing this to our attention :)

marymarcel Sep 03 2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karin Venables (Post 5994638)

Hi Karin:)

Please open your tool box and then click on Your belts icon. Select Flowers and then set the A/Z to Product Name and set the funnel to All. Then check if you can see the glads and gerber daisies. Thank you:)

ripple333@yahoo.com Sep 03 2015 10:13 PM

mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes

WHY do these bushes mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes still take up two spaces like some of the trees like oak used to do

Taz D Sep 03 2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripple333@yahoo.com (Post 5994934)
WHY do these bushes mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes still take up two spaces like some of the trees like oak used to do

Hi ripple,
They are still that way because that is what the developers set them to. If you would like to make a suggestion to change that please post it in the Suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

c.abell Sep 04 2015 04:38 PM

Thank you for the new yellow "Long Crops Car" and orange "Long Fruits Car". But, I think you should give us a much larger quantity of the given crops and fruits, since we are paying for it in cash - not really worth the cost right now. Thank you.

Opalgem Sep 05 2015 01:54 PM

Quick Question Please, Is there anywhere in the Manager Screen or in the Game that shows me exactly how many Facilities I Own....without having to open each farm and count them all individually??? If there isn't there should be. I am aware of how many Facilities of all kinds are available in the game, but I don't know how many I actually Own. Thank you

marymarcel Sep 05 2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opalgem (Post 5995502)
Quick Question Please, Is there anywhere in the Manager Screen or in the Game that shows me exactly how many Facilities I Own....without having to open each farm and count them all individually??? If there isn't there should be. I am aware of how many Facilities of all kinds are available in the game, but I don't know how many I actually Own. Thank you

Hi Opalgem:)

You can open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook. Then in the next screen click in the first option where it says All Facilities and you'll see a list of all your facilities and services, if you have more thant one of the same type you will see the number in brackets.

You can also have a look in the Store under Facilities and then set the funnel to Owned, but in this case you will not know how many of the same type you have.:)

Opalgem Sep 05 2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5995510)
Hi Opalgem:)

You can open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook. Then in the next screen click in the first option where it says All Facilities and you'll see a list of all your facilities and services, if you have more thant one of the same type you will see the number in brackets.

You can also have a look in the Store under Facilities and then set the funnel to Owned, but in this case you will not know how many of the same type you have.:)

Thank you Mary, but I still have to count them one by one on each farm, when what I am asking is if there is somewhere that tells us how many Facs we have on All our Farms combined, and if there isn't then it should be considered as an addition at some point.
Thank you for your help though...

marymarcel Sep 05 2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opalgem (Post 5995514)
Thank you Mary, but I still have to count them one by one on each farm, when what I am asking is if there is somewhere that tells us how many Facs we have on All our Farms combined, and if there isn't then it should be considered as an addition at some point.
Thank you for your help though...

You are very welcome Opalgem!

And thank you for posting your idea in our Suggestion Section.:)