Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

JuliaK Aug 25 2015 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 5990418)
I would love to have a way to know who does the Co-Op quests on My Neighbors as that way, I can cull the ones who play the Co-Ops and those who don't. So I could add more people who plays Co-Ops to my Neighbor bar in game.

Beth

Hi Beth, I have been in the same position... I took the long way over a couple of weeks, and kept a list of my neighbours who has the light showing for Co Op quests... and made sure that I kept them as neighbours... the other ones I sent a friendly message to ask them if they did the quests? even if you remove them from your neighbours, if they you as a neighbour they still will. I now maintain that around 75% of my neighbours are coop active.

I keep my neighbours around the 80 mark so that when I work a friends work request for their facilities, if they do have a coop quests, I send them a message letting them know I am going to send them a neighbour request... it is all a matter of working out what method works best for you but they are time consuming but I think well worth it in the end...

paddyapple Aug 25 2015 06:12 AM

neighbors

How come some people have MANY more neighbors than 110

Seraphina Warrior Aug 25 2015 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddyapple (Post 5990550)
How come some people have MANY more neighbors than 110

Hi paddyapple, The neighbour limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, and this varies because not everyone's ID Number is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so it can vary from 80 to 120 (depending on the ID's of your neighbours). At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and unfortunately, it can't be increased.

Santmyer Aug 29 2015 11:36 AM

Scrolling in store tabs go more than one group at a time.

Can the scrolling ability in the store tab categories be fixed? Use to be you could scroll down one group of 8 at a time, now it skips at least one group. I am trying to find the new release items and this is making it very difficult.

Winterwolf Aug 30 2015 06:45 PM

Sending messages to neighbors

Would it be possible to send a message to nultiple neighbors similar to the way we select neighbors to work your trains?

marymarcel Aug 30 2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterwolf (Post 5993142)
Would it be possible to send a message to nultiple neighbors similar to the way we select neighbors to work your trains?

Hi Winterwold:)

It would be better if you post your idea in our Suggestion Section, so the developers could read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.:)

amdevine Sep 02 2015 04:10 PM

Facilites

What is the advantage of having someone work your facilities or referring clients? Do I get XPs?

Taz D Sep 02 2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amdevine (Post 5994514)
What is the advantage of having someone work your facilities or referring clients? Do I get XPs?

Hi amdevine,
You gain in multiple ways. You get experience when you fill them. You also get experience when a neighbor works them as well as products to use in further facilities or to sell in the market for more coins. You production is done faster by them working them as they will complete 20% of the remaining amount.

amdevine Sep 02 2015 05:21 PM

I understand about getting XPs when I fill them, but I didn't see my XPs go up when someone worked them. That's why I was asking.

Taz D Sep 02 2015 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amdevine (Post 5994538)
I understand about getting XPs when I fill them, but I didn't see my XPs go up when someone worked them. That's why I was asking.

Hi amdevine,
There is a lot of good information in the Game Guide chapter 13 on the facilities. Here is a linkto that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002