Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Aug 21 2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deesap (Post 5989686)
My neighbour has an issue with putting things on her farm. She has things in her storage that she wants to put on her farm but when she tries to drop it she can't. For example she has bought 3 Stellar mansions and has tried many times to place 1 or 2 on her farm 9 however even though she has plenty of room it won't her drop them. :confused:
Can someone please help me to understand this dilemma? She is Lvl 326 and we have been trying to sort this out as I have the green hand and we have together been designing her farm.

Hi Deesap:)

Sometimes this kind of things happens, if reloading the game doesnt fix the glitch, please tell your friend to try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens she has to close it and her farm, then clear her browser cache and close her browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, when she tries to place something in her farms she need to see the green spot which means she has enough space. And tell her to go to her preferences, the wrench, and put the check mark for every item, that way she will be sure she is not trying to place the items in the wrong place.:)

max_river Aug 21 2015 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 5989690)
al for president

second that motion

Deesap Aug 21 2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5989698)
Hi Deesap:)

Sometimes this kind of things happens, if reloading the game doesnt fix the glitch, please tell your friend to try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens she has to close it and her farm, then clear her browser cache and close her browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, when she tries to place something in her farms she need to see the green spot which means she has enough space. And tell her to go to her preferences, the wrench, and put the check mark for every item, that way she will be sure she is not trying to place the items in the wrong place.:)

Hello Mary, Thanks for responding to my query. My neighbour/daughter has done all the things you have suggested. She is constantly cleaning her cache.
I have the green hand to help her and I know she has enough room. It seems to be [at this stage] only her farm 9 that is giving her grief but it still won't allow her to bring things out of her storage and place them down on that farm.
She has had facilities on the offending farm but it seems like this has only happened since we have been trying to redesign her farm.
We find that we have to go out and come back before anything shows however sometimes we spends hours [literally] designing only to find out that nothing has taken hold or changed which means all that time is wasted. Even when we save constantly it still does not show any change. :(

Taz D Aug 22 2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deesap (Post 5989730)
Hello Mary, Thanks for responding to my query. My neighbour/daughter has done all the things you have suggested. She is constantly cleaning her cache.
I have the green hand to help her and I know she has enough room. It seems to be [at this stage] only her farm 9 that is giving her grief but it still won't allow her to bring things out of her storage and place them down on that farm.
She has had facilities on the offending farm but it seems like this has only happened since we have been trying to redesign her farm.
We find that we have to go out and come back before anything shows however sometimes we spends hours [literally] designing only to find out that nothing has taken hold or changed which means all that time is wasted. Even when we save constantly it still does not show any change. :(

Hi Deesap,
Could you please provide a link to her farm so we can take a look at it. Going to her farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so she will have to create one and yoyu paste it here in a reply. Please have her follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

As far as the decorating part I have never done any of that except on my own farm so I will leave that part for others to answer.

james_a_thompson Aug 23 2015 03:05 AM

Is there any way to sort players by ID in the My Neighbors tab? If a player's ID is the determining factor in the amount of neighbors I may have, I wish to look for prospective neighbors with shorter ID's.

Seraphina Warrior Aug 23 2015 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_a_thompson (Post 5990050)
Is there any way to sort players by ID in the My Neighbors tab? If a player's ID is the determining factor in the amount of neighbors I may have, I wish to look for prospective neighbors with shorter ID's.

Hi James, I'm sorry, but it is not possible to sort players in this order. The combination of ID numbers is immense, and it would basically take you "forever and a day", to try and locate players with shorter ID numbers. :(

katrina719 Aug 24 2015 01:23 PM

Global greed

I started playing a couple of months after FT came in.

As far as the greed for nothing, and Biatcing about who does what, more stuff and bigger everything, nothing has changed.

In my humble opinion, we are now soooooooooo huge that even the Big Guns have a hard time keeping up.

Example: the players with 356 million XPs ... they used to put out facilities loaded 100%. Now with every facility owned 20 plus times on different farms, they can't even fill them 50%... and they do it once a week instead of every day, which they did before the greed came into play..

People are the ones who make a game bad. Not Slashkey.
Slashkey is a business and Raul and his team(s) get paid to provide all the fun that we are having for free!!!! Greed..

The game is still in BETA form, since people demand new stuff.

Get off your sorry @$$ complaint podium ~ I aim at the complainers and not the originator of this post :)

I am a happy farmer 30x30 max... 24 farms player who works of Max 5 farms with facilities, I have no trains, and I care less about a gazillion XPs on a game that has no end and that no one can beat.
I decorate, relax my brain and do 99% my own work.

That's why the game was created. YOU people made it hard on yourselves :)

End of my rant .. Hail Al Bundy!

BethFB Aug 24 2015 07:37 PM

I love FarmTown! I know I don't have to buy farm cash if I don't want to but I do when I want to get the new item that it out as I like what it is for buying farm cash helps pay the tech support and the people behind the scenes and without them this game would never be what it is - fun and enjoyable game to play.

Beth

BethFB Aug 24 2015 07:44 PM

I would love to have a way to know who does the Co-Op quests on My Neighbors as that way, I can cull the ones who play the Co-Ops and those who don't. So I could add more people who plays Co-Ops to my Neighbor bar in game.

Beth

Retrophyt Aug 24 2015 07:46 PM

I agree, Al. You can play as cheaply or expensively as you want. I have a monthly "allowance" nowadays. For some time I played without spending anything. It was a real boon for lower levels & people that can't afford them, the ability to share tools. FT is the best game out there.