Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D May 24 2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SherriX2 (Post 5962638)
Are we going to get any new flowers? Its been a long time since we got any new flowers :(

Hi SherriX2,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us until you see them in the release announcement.

macasi May 26 2015 05:13 PM

Flowers

I love to decorate my farms with flowers, but they take 4 dayes to grow, would be so grate if they were grown as soon as I use them, that way it is much more easy to decorate with the different flowers and colours of flowers

Taz D May 26 2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macasi (Post 5963086)
I love to decorate my farms with flowers, but they take 4 dayes to grow, would be so grate if they were grown as soon as I use them, that way it is much more easy to decorate with the different flowers and colours of flowers

Hi Macasi,
If you are trying to make a suggestion you need to put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

leighwj1960 May 27 2015 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5957398)
Hi Jackie,
The biggest problem is the size of the window for Farm Town hasn't changed but we all keep getting bigger wide screen monitors. One thing you can do is try zooming your browser a small amount such as 110 or 125%. You don't want to zoom too much or it will effect the quest manager. The other opetion is to play in full screen which wiould be only the farm across your entire screen.

My problem with playing in full screen is that if I get a pop up notification or accidentally click on the wrong spot and that darn Windows 8 sidebar menu opens that the full screen shuts down.

Taz D May 27 2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 5963254)
My problem with playing in full screen is that if I get a pop up notification or accidentally click on the wrong spot and that darn Windows 8 sidebar menu opens that the full screen shuts down.

Hi leighwj,
I am sorry but there is nothing we can do to help as far as the Windows 8 sidebar goes. I don't use Windows 8, but I am sure there is a way to turn that sidebar off. Not sure what pop up notifications you are talking about, but the in game pop ups should not be knocking you out of full screen.

slartismum May 27 2015 06:56 PM

I found that by clicking outside of Farm town then holding Ctrl and scrolling, the screen becomes bigger (or smaller). Then move the right hand side of the screen towards the left and cut off the adverts. I believe that holding the Ctrl and clicking off keeps the screen size but it may have to be done each time.

Qivis May 28 2015 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 5963254)

If you do not need the less than "Charming" icons for other purposes outside of Farm Town, right click somewhere on the task bar and choose Properties. Then under Navigation clear the first box that says "when I point to the upper corner, show the charms" then click the OK button. I used Windows 7 for quite a while and find some of the new things in Windows 8 annoying too. As soon as I set everything up and tried farming I found out the charms kept interfering.

JohnAlbertini Jun 01 2015 10:46 AM

Why must neighbors be FB friends?

Not a single one of my FB friends play FT anymore. All quit though they are still "neighbors"! How can I get to 30 neighbors when they must be FB friends?

I will not add strangers as FB friends. Not a safe practice for anyone to do. Do not FB "friend" anyone you do not personally know.

Why not let us make neighbors of anyone playing the game without the requirement that we be FB friends? Would help a ton! I get no gifts, no help working facilities, can't upgrade farm 3 unless I spend huge FC, have limited storage, etc.

Please let us "neighbor" players who are not FB friends! Thank you.

marymarcel Jun 01 2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 5964522)
Not a single one of my FB friends play FT anymore. All quit though they are still "neighbors"! How can I get to 30 neighbors when they must be FB friends?

I will not add strangers as FB friends. Not a safe practice for anyone to do. Do not FB "friend" anyone you do not personally know.

Why not let us make neighbors of anyone playing the game without the requirement that we be FB friends? Would help a ton! I get no gifts, no help working facilities, can't upgrade farm 3 unless I spend huge FC, have limited storage, etc.

Please let us "neighbor" players who are not FB friends! Thank you.

Hi John:)

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our suggestion section to let the developers read it.
You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.

ImajeanB Jun 08 2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe (Post 5804378)
Drop down the speaker icon and make sure both parts are red. That should do it. You have to turn off the music two times by clicking both parts.

Mine just started playing music today and I can't turn it off...both icons are red. I have restarted and it still does it. Driving me crazy!!!