Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Jun 11 2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverdave (Post 5186490)
If you look at the math to do with the stone windmill.......you will find it is a lot more efficient than the red ones.......in the red ones u put 10 wheat and get 5 flour........in the stone mill you put 10 wheat and get 15 flour so thus you will get more flour per wheat with a stone mill and that means you dont have to plant wheat as often .

Only thing I am wondering is why require the facilities such as the Stone Wind Mill? If I have that then I don't need to have the train car for flour. The Water Mill and coffee mills are both coin facilities, so no problem getting them and more than one if needed. This requirement just doesn't make sense.
The train cars for any item in it should not require a facility to buy it period.
Also they definately need to make it where we can choose which items available we want and limit the car to a specific number over all so we can get more of the items we really need and less or none of those we don't.

maggiel29 Jun 11 2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5186330)
LOL - Now there is a use for a freight train - turn it into a ghost train on a halloween farm :D :D :D

Ha ha - good idea!!! I hate it ghosting tho - the semis dont

Cropper Jun 11 2012 05:27 AM

Oh wow, I wish I had the FC to buy these for the transparency look alone! lol I bought the coins cars in the hope they'd be transparent but they're not, awww :-)

Taz D Jun 11 2012 11:34 AM

Dear Slashkey;
This is to inform you that you are in non-compliance with railroad safety regulations. All steam trains are required to have a caboose as the last car on any train consist. Please correct this oversight imediately.

Railroad Safety Commission

bayoubes Jun 11 2012 11:35 AM

Any hope they will put the rotation on all the trains, trains do travel across and up, not just down. Seems like the devs lost the rotation template lately, seems the last 3 updates, things no longer have a rotation to them.

Taz D Jun 11 2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayoubes (Post 5187194)
Any hope they will put the rotation on all the trains, trains do travel across and up, not just down. Seems like the devs lost the rotation template lately, seems the last 3 updates, things no longer have a rotation to them.

Raul did say we would have 4 or 8 rotations for the trains....didn't say when.

bayoubes Jun 11 2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5187206)
Raul did say we would have 4 or 8 rotations for the trains....didn't say when.

I noticed they hadn't said WHEN!! Was hoping they would have put in the normal 2 rotations while they figure out how to do 4 to 8. Seems like the devs has gone to doing things the hard, longer way of doing things instead of doing it the simple way. Take the trains, if they would have just made each car work like the truck, they would have accomplished the same thing instead of creating a complicated way they did. Would have saved themselves a lot of time and headaches. I wonder how much they spent in headache pain killers, lol.

StoneFace Jun 11 2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5187186)
Dear Slashkey;
This is to inform you that you are in non-compliance with railroad safety regulations. All steam trains are required to have a caboose as the last car on any train consist. Please correct this oversight imediately.

Railroad Safety Commission

yeah, what he said....

where are we supposed to play cards???

EveningAllTim Jun 11 2012 12:52 PM

Hi Slashkey,

the train and goods is an excellent way of basically getting more facilities produce after looking at the costs from the yield in its forthcoming 7 day wonder...yes wonder not wander! then we might have a ROI to work out on whether its worth it officially or not or should we just buy another facility?

I think this is grossly unfair on the people that cannot afford the devices and a coin option should be provided lets face it 4-5 billion coins is not good for farmers either. I think the value is far too costly and I shall be really reserved in purchasing anymore, a white elephant maybe, I agree with an earlier comment the 'devs' and maybe yourselves might not be so in touch as to what people run out off and that is key to their purchasing habits and needs this should be targeted firstly as it maximises your income prospectively

i believe like i tested after purchasing two box cars and dispatching it that one could add a third after adding it could not re-dispatch that not that i particularly wanted these pigments and glass items, but took it for the working knowledge to assist people in Groups.

What happened to the alternative views as well! another boost tool to make more money and needs not so sure what the ROI for the farmers shall be on that one! otherwise a big money spinner for Slashkey, it seems.

Sandy Mae Jun 11 2012 01:18 PM

I like the trains. They look great and will be a nice addition to what is needed on the whole farm. The only thing that made me nuts is The long container car I can not buy it will only let me send. The other is the ghost train. I wanted to move it to the side of the farm. I guess I have to wait the whole week to move it to the side. But in general I LOVE IT!!! Thanks to the devs and of course Raul!!!!