Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

GRB Apr 21 2015 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 5954042)
I have a neighbor who has all three (Bank and Reserve and Currency Supplies) on just about all her farms. Swears she makes big coins from them!!! :)

The only way that you can make coins from the BANK is by selling the goods to the mayor. There is no facility to use the goods in.

rjohn726 Apr 21 2015 10:22 AM

Belts Dan 7

Will we ever get Dan 7 for the facilities products?

I really would like that.

PK... Apr 21 2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 5953630)
Hi

The Bank Facility does not seem to be included when people work your farms it has no button to request farmers to work it

and does not say what happens with the notes that it produces

any ideas?

The Bank is strictly a money maker. Keep it loaded, collect it's items and sell them in the Marketplace... They are included in the "non-ingredient" items...

KnightRider Apr 21 2015 12:34 PM

Hello all,

The bank is a good way to make some coins by selling to the mayor in the market place. When I mentioned putting items from the Bank into the Federal Reserve building was a mistake those items come from Currency Supplies factory. I have created the following chart showing the coins that can be received from the Bank.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...66de720f6e7d56

KnightRider Apr 21 2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjohn726 (Post 5954086)
Will we ever get Dan 7 for the facilities products?

I really would like that.

Hello rjohn726,

Only the developers know when and if anything is added to the game, you can put this in the suggestions section so that the developers would be more likely to see your suggestion. You can't start a new thread but you can put your suggestion in a post that is close to what you want to suggest. If you don't see a thread that is close you can put it in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

KnightRider Apr 21 2015 01:57 PM

Hello all,

I moved all the posts about the Bank facility from the New Release in the Help and Support section to the General Feedback section.

Jean's Farm Apr 21 2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 5954042)
I have a neighbor who has all three (Bank and Reserve and Currency Supplies) on just about all her farms. Swears she makes big coins from them!!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB (Post 5954074)
The only way that you can make coins from the BANK is by selling the goods to the mayor. There is no facility to use the goods in.

Yes, I know that. That is what she does to make the coins. Sells to the mayor.

PapaDoe Apr 21 2015 09:51 PM

My buddy list doesn't double the green men when a buddy is on line.... has this changed and I just not aware of it...

Taz D Apr 21 2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaDoe (Post 5954234)
My buddy list doesn't double the green men when a buddy is on line.... has this changed and I just not aware of it...

Hi papdoe,
I am not sure what you mean about doubling the green men so it has probably changed. As far as I know it should show a green dot next to them that shows they are on line.

PapaDoe Apr 22 2015 06:29 AM

Buddy List

I am sorry... see if this clears it up.. When you click on the man/woman icon in the bottom tray... it brings up your list of "buddies." In the past, when they were on farmtown, the "green" icon of a man would show two green men side by side instead of the one... With one you could you could click on it and go visit their farm.. When two men were shown side by side it was an indication that that particular buddy was on line on at farmtown... I have a buddy who doesn't show she is on line when I find out later she was or is... It is not doing that now.. Just wandering if that has changed..