Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Feb 24 2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc (Post 5934922)
Yes the green boat is my highest ... I've even went with my hired employee back to my water farm and asked if the green boat was showing for them ... And I do have allow employee to use my tools and fuel checked ..

They will say yes thank you and keep clicking ... but the info will keep saying x- employee just fished 2 of etc however the wording is .. its always 2 of ---- 2 of --- never more ... its just odd ... should I put the boats out on that farm ? would that help??

Hi Tuckertbnc,
What you are seeing may not be the whole thing they are getting. If you watch when someone without trains is working your facilities it only lists one item out of a whole facility worked. All this is to basically let you they are working, not to show you everything they are getting.

Tuckertbnc Feb 24 2015 12:52 PM

Ok .. well I just checked my water farm and I set all 3 boats out .... The person I hired this morning only fished part of the waters .... I'm going to go now and try hiring someone from the market .. and ask them if the game is letting them use the green boat and how many they are fishing out each click ... Considering I have the green boat and plenty of bait ... plus I do not have any layered waters ... I often have people quit fishing before they are finished and I have farmcash waters too ..
I figured it was because they were having to do them 1(2) at a time like with the fishing rod ... thats how it appears to me by the game information that flashes to me ...

Thanks for answering I went and hired someone .. when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her , I had to rehire her before it showed for her use ... I'll keep checking when I hire someone and see if this keeps happening ..

Taz D Feb 24 2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc (Post 5934934)
Ok .. well I just checked my water farm and I set all 3 boats out .... The person I hired this morning only fished part of the waters .... I'm going to go now and try hiring someone from the market .. and ask them if the game is letting them use the green boat and how many they are fishing out each click ... Considering I have the green boat and plenty of bait ... plus I do not have any layered waters ... I often have people quit fishing before they are finished and I have farmcash waters too ..
I figured it was because they were having to do them 1(2) at a time like with the fishing rod ... thats how it appears to me by the game information that flashes to me ...

Thanks for answering I went and hired someone .. when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her , I had to rehire her before it showed for her use ... I'll keep checking when I hire someone and see if this keeps happening ..

Hi Tuckertbnc,
You do not have to set the tools out for them to use them. You can keep them in your storage and they access them from the toolbox.

Tuckertbnc Feb 24 2015 01:14 PM

I just hired someone to fish , when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her ... I put all 3 boats back in storage and then rehired her ... Then the green boat showed available for her to use ... I'll make sure I check next time (s) I hire fishing and see if the boat is showing for their use ... If I have to keep rehiring for it to show , I'll come back and ask for help with the problem ...

Taz D Feb 24 2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc (Post 5934958)
I just hired someone to fish , when we got back to the farm the green boat was not available to her ... I put all 3 boats back in storage and then rehired her ... Then the green boat showed available for her to use ... I'll make sure I check next time (s) I hire fishing and see if the boat is showing for their use ... If I have to keep rehiring for it to show , I'll come back and ask for help with the problem ...

Please do that if you have to in the Help & Support rather than Feedback.

Art Feb 24 2015 02:09 PM

feedback on suggestions

It is obvious the Developers are not going to explain why they will not proportion everything nor will they explain why the will not put people in or on vehicles. There are other things they refuse to do or explain why. I do not play this that often and I do not make any more purchases. If the Developers are satisfied with status quo then i will accept that. i will play less often and there will be no money put into this game. An answer or explanation is a matter of courtesy.

Tiger Feb 24 2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art (Post 5934994)
It is obvious the Developers are not going to explain why they will not proportion everything nor will they explain why the will not put people in or on vehicles. There are other things they refuse to do or explain why. I do not play this that often and I do not make any more purchases. If the Developers are satisfied with status quo then i will accept that. i will play less often and there will be no money put into this game. An answer or explanation is a matter of courtesy.

Hi,

I moved your post to general feedback as it was not a suggestion for the game.

The developers do not tell us what ideas they will choose or not choose. They have made a list of everyone's requests before the suggestions area was reset and will make their own decisions on what to implement.

katrina719 Feb 24 2015 06:42 PM

I have read the first 2 pages..
Am I the only one who keeps their train totally visible at all times?

Don't we have that choice in the same window where we shut things off?

Taz D Feb 24 2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katrina719 (Post 5935094)
I have read the first 2 pages..
Am I the only one who keeps their train totally visible at all times?

Don't we have that choice in the same window where we shut things off?

Hi Katrina,
No you are not the only one who does that. At least there are two of us as I like to see my trains. That choice is in the preferences and you can always check the time s for your trains in the Show Times clock tool.

cyberkitty3 Feb 25 2015 11:29 PM

I don't know why there has to be a limit on levels. Keeps giving me co-op quests to make stuff in facilities I don't have yet. If I had the farm cash owing by adding levels, I would have enough for more facilities.