Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Eradani Dec 03 2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 5905786)
where do i find the snow patches for the ground???

if you open the store and type "snow roof" into the search box, they'll all come up. you can't tell by looking, but they're in the Holiday tab

jmdoda4438@comcast.net Dec 03 2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5905822)
if you open the store and type "snow roof" into the search box, they'll all come up. you can't tell by looking, but they're in the Holiday tab

snow patches for the ground are under Winter tab in the store

Eradani Dec 03 2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmdoda4438@comcast.net (Post 5905846)
snow patches for the ground are under Winter tab in the store

for the ground... /cleans glasses

parrot38 Dec 06 2014 07:58 AM

having a rest

I have played farm town since 2009 but just lately it has felt like a chore rather than a pleasure so i have harvested all my field crops and am having a break is there any thing I have to remember to do until I 'crop'up again

mrschar Dec 06 2014 09:15 PM

This may not be the right place, but I was so disappointed today. I LOVE decorating my farms for Christmas. Several of the "farms" are part of my towns. I was excited to see the marching band figures, so I made a Christmas parade. Since Santa is always at the end of the parade, I found Santa in the sleigh and used it. Today, I decided to look for other things to put in the parade since it was so short. I was super excited to see the FLOAT. SCORE. But such a disappointment. It is GIANT!!!! So out of scale. It's bigger than the stores. It at least twice as large as it should be. I left it on the farm, but it won't fit in the parade. Such a disappointment.
And if the link to my farm is below, visit #2, 5,6, and 10--those are the main decorations. I'm not quite finished, though. #10, which is a continuation of #6, doesn't have enough swags on the buildings.

fredam Dec 08 2014 09:10 PM

would it be possible to section off stored seasonal stored things, it would make it it much easier to find them please.

Taz D Dec 08 2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredam (Post 5907538)
would it be possible to section off stored seasonal stored things, it would make it it much easier to find them please.

Hi fredam,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestion section and not the Feedback. The developers will be more likely to see it there. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.

beverduster Dec 16 2014 04:25 PM

can i be a cross dresser and get another 15,000?

StoneFace Dec 17 2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 5909930)
can i be a cross dresser and get another 15,000?

Cross Dresser???

What have you got to be angry about? Perhaps your part in my story?

:cool:

beverduster Dec 17 2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 5910062)
Cross Dresser???

What have you got to be angry about? Perhaps your part in my story?

:cool:

just trying to get more buying power,

where is your story at I no i will need a compass & a bloodhound to find it