Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Petuniaflower Nov 30 2014 04:24 PM

Does he mean you need to buy 3 sets of business clothe of different colors.

They really need to have something showing which clothes count for trade increases,for dummies like me

Taz D Nov 30 2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5904978)
i HAVE THE BUSINESS CLOTHS ON BOTH FARMS

Hi Petunia,
They are titled Business and are on the last page of the clothes. If you own them then they no longer have the Buy button under them.
On the first page of the Change Appearance is a line about the business clothes and a question mark. If you click on the question mark it tells you they are the clothes at the end of that section.

Petuniaflower Nov 30 2014 04:33 PM

The 3 different colors of business clother:rolleyes:

My Petunia hates wearing BUSINESS CLOTHER

Taz D Nov 30 2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5904990)
The 3 different colors of business clother:rolleyes:

My Petunia hates wearing BUSINESS CLOTHER

No one says you have to wear them. Buy them if you want the increase, then go back in and change clothes.

Petuniaflower Nov 30 2014 04:43 PM

They will hang and collect dust,need different colors of overhauls.

Ok I now can buy up to 10500 I have 1 set of business clothes,Two more sets would boot me up how much.I want to get to 15000 some day.Waiting for my check to come in,so this will be something to plan ,not do at the moment.:D

Taz D Nov 30 2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5904998)
They will hang and collect dust,need different colors of overhauls.

Ok I now can buy up to 10500 I have 1 set of business clothes,Two more sets would boot me up how much.I want to get to 15000 some day.Waiting for my check to come in,so this will be something to plan ,not do at the moment.:D

"for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit"

Judybluefeather Dec 01 2014 12:23 PM

Christmas decorations and general positive feedback

I think the new Christmas decorations are fantastic. I just decorated an outside tree (no lights) on my farm. Bravo to Slashkey for giving us the opportunity to do these things. and with coins, not Farm Cash. I do not have a lot of disposable income, but what I do have, I like to buy farm cash for different things in the game. The thing about Farm Town is that I can have a great playing experience even with my limited spending ability. I have been with the game since the early years, and I, for one, love the game and how it has evolved. Thank you, Slashkey--I know this is a business to make money, but you don't seem to be trying to make it all on one person, as a lot of other games do.

janelouise Dec 02 2014 09:49 PM

I have not been able to place the garland on property located close to the edge of my farms. Is this a glitch?

Taz D Dec 02 2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janelouise (Post 5905646)
I have not been able to place the garland on property located close to the edge of my farms. Is this a glitch?

Hi Jane,
If you are talking about the bottom edge you can't because the garland like the clouds are at a higher level so it won't go all the way to the bottom of the farm. By making those decorations at a higher level it allows you to place the items on buildings, but also prevents their use at the lower edge of the farm. Unfortunately it is a trade off that can't be changed.

ila Dec 03 2014 11:19 AM

where do i find the snow patches for the ground???