Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Farmer_Susan Nov 25 2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeanieBeanie2 (Post 5793186)
Sadly, I must say that after 5 years of playing Farm Town, 100's of hours and dollars spent, I am to the point where the frustration of playing the game just isn't worth it anymore...I have bought all the larger tools for myself and for my hubby in order to work our farms faster as they got larger and larger...the game is so slow now that having the larger tools doesn't make much of a difference...

The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over...I have no layered buildings, trees, flowers...etc...my animals are all penned...farms where there are no layered fields, only trees/flowers don't go any faster than the ones which do...I work my own farms...hubby is the only one who works my factories/service facilities because all my other neighbors have quit playing...yes, I have cleared mem cache, deleted temporary internet files...etc...more times than I care to count and all to no avail...I do have 20 farms but none of my farms are over 24 x 24...we use a fiber optic internet service provider and just replaced our router...no change in the speed of Farm Town...

I don't know what the problem is...farms being too big?...Farm Town needing more servers to handle the load of larger farms?...whatever it is, the long load times and lag is just too frustrating...I really don't have time to spend 2 - 3 hours every morning when what I have to do shouldn't take more than an hour...I have quit planting a lot of my fields...most probably will run out what I have in storage and then it will be time to tell Farm Town goodbye...:(

JeanieBeanie, you might try either Chrome or Firefox. I seldom even spend an hour farming these days which is wonderful for me since my life is pretty busy. Or maybe your ISP is slow? I'm on cable - not their fastest, but the one under that and do fine.

Farmer_Susan Nov 25 2014 01:13 PM

Sorry to ask again but

I always forget how to change out the favorite tools in our toolbox and when I come here looking for the answer, never know where to look. There's a "Toolbox" thing in the game guide, but I checked that just now and it only talks about the tools at the top of the farm window - not the customizable ones at the bottom. Now that I have the new silver tree shaker, I want to replace my purple one with the silver one.

Help?

Rob T Nov 25 2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 5902958)
I always forget how to change out the favorite tools in our toolbox and when I come here looking for the answer, never know where to look. There's a "Toolbox" thing in the game guide, but I checked that just now and it only talks about the tools at the top of the farm window - not the customizable ones at the bottom. Now that I have the new silver tree shaker, I want to replace my purple one with the silver one.

Help?

Hi Susan,

This is the link i believe you are looking for?
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595202

Farmer_Susan Nov 27 2014 06:15 AM

Yes! That's the one. Thanks, Rob. : )

hifli74 Nov 27 2014 10:31 AM

co-op quest

Why doesn't my link work?

Taz D Nov 27 2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hifli74 (Post 5903778)
Why doesn't my link work?

Hi hifli,
Your link should work now. I had to get it edited right. :)

CATtitude Nov 27 2014 10:56 AM

Facebook's new, even shorter links

I thought it was a rumour that FB would make the links (for ingredients requests, bonuses) even shorter but they're here now. And you can't even see from the link what game/app it is from :eek: :mad: How can you tell that it's a Farmtown link now? It could be anything connected to FB :( Knowing there are ppl who like to sabotage for others, link to viruses, worms etc and to other sites this develoment by FB is a disaster! Slashkey should want the Word FARMTOWN to be visible in all links related to the game, shouldn't they? So slashkey should DEMAND that FB dev's take a step back and throw this new shorter link development in the bin where it belongs!

(BTW, i'm admin in several FT Groups and i dread now what these shorter links can cause to the members of those groups when ppl with maliscious intent start misusing them :( This could lead to several quitting the game... or taking a longer break :( )

Petuniaflower Nov 30 2014 03:39 PM

Amount you can buy from others

We increased the amounts per suit a few months ago, with 1 suit 5000 products, 2 suits 10,000 products and the 3 suits 15,000 products.

Thanks

--Raul[/Q

That is a message to me from Raul

Why am I still getting 10,000 on both of my farms. When I got this message last week.I went an bought the dress for mine and the pant and top for my other farm.We should have bumped up to 15000.
I have the suit, dress and pant and top for my other farm

I have the suit, dress, and 2 styles of pant and top for mine

marymarcel Nov 30 2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5904962)
We increased the amounts per suit a few months ago, with 1 suit 5000 products, 2 suits 10,000 products and the 3 suits 15,000 products.

Thanks

--Raul[/Q

That is a message to me from Raul

Why am I still getting 10,000 on both of my farms. When I got this message last week.I went an bought the dress for mine and the pant and top for my other farm.We should have bumped up to 15000.
I have the suit, dress and pant and top for my other farm

I have the suit, dress, and 2 styles of pant and top for mine

Hi Petunia:)

This was posted by Raul in the Release April 14th, 2014

9. Increased Trading Limits: We duplicated your 12 Hour Trading limit when buying products from others in the market, here are the new limits based on your Diversification Rank:

- From ranks 2000 to 5000, add 1000 to your limit
- From 5000 to 10000, add 2000
- From 10000 to 30000, add 3000
- From 30000 to 60000, add 4000
- Over 60000, add 5000

Also, we increased by 500% the limits based on the Business Clothes you own, for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit. You can buy up to 3 different Business Clothes by clicking on your Avatar, selecting 'Change Appearance', then selecting the Clothes category and scrolling right to the very end.

To increase your limit you need to purchase the Business Clothes, they are the only ones which allow you to do that.:)

Petuniaflower Nov 30 2014 04:17 PM

i HAVE THE BUSINESS CLOTHS ON BOTH FARMS