Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

froglady1207@gmail.com Nov 19 2014 01:34 PM

Avartar

I don't know who will reads this. My biggest gripe is the Avatars, they just get in the way and are not needed. The only way to use them is in the marketplace. Tried more than once to edit the avatar and does not work. We should have the options to do what we want with them. On our own farm or going to other peoples farm to work. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND THAT????????????????????????????? And the mentors will not give any feedback because they work for the game. I don't care if u play the game, because that just makes it worse that u don't see the concerns of the real players. In FarmVille u can block the avatar completely,,,,,it will not follow u anywhere even on other farms. So, HELLO don't say u can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh is that so hard to understand????????????
And get rid of the black boxes that pop up saying loading item. They are right in the middle of the screen and in the way. I think we know it is loading a crop. Instead of trying to come up with something new correct some older concerns first. I know a lot of people do not want the avatars in any game!!!!! So who's brainstorm was that way back when? If u want changes address the use of avatars THEY ARE NOT NEEDED. I just want to plant and harvest by myself and not be followed.
TY
Vickye

whosyou? Nov 19 2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froglady1207@gmail.com (Post 5900274)
I don't know who will reads this. My biggest gripe is the Avatars, they just get in the way and are not needed. The only way to use them is in the marketplace. Tried more than once to edit the avatar and does not work. We should have the options to do what we want with them. On our own farm or going to other peoples farm to work. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND THAT????????????????????????????? And the mentors will not give any feedback because they work for the game. I don't care if u play the game, because that just makes it worse that u don't see the concerns of the real players. In FarmVille u can block the avatar completely,,,,,it will not follow u anywhere even on other farms. So, HELLO don't say u can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh is that so hard to understand????????????
And get rid of the black boxes that pop up saying loading item. They are right in the middle of the screen and in the way. I think we know it is loading a crop. Instead of trying to come up with something new correct some older concerns first. I know a lot of people do not want the avatars in any game!!!!! So who's brainstorm was that way back when? If u want changes address the use of avatars THEY ARE NOT NEEDED. I just want to plant and harvest by myself and not be followed.
TY
Vickye

You already can customize your avatar,as well as make it stay in one spot and not follow you around.In fact...if you go to the game guides...you could read about it,and learn how to use these functions.

widow lyn Nov 19 2014 11:57 PM

Sending gifts

Can we send a coin item to a friend or neighbor or does it have to be a cash item only

I would like to send my niece one of the small houses that is a coin item

doodi20 Nov 20 2014 12:00 AM

Wide screen?????????

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT FARMTOWN GAME WILL BE IN WIDESCREEN.
ALL THE GAMES I PLAY ON FACEBOOK ARE WIDESCREEN AND I QUIT PLAYING FARMTOWN BECAUSE IT'S JUST A SMALL WINDOW, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL HAVE THE GAME IN WIDESCREEN AND I WILL COME BACK. THANKS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Taz D Nov 20 2014 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by widow lyn (Post 5900434)
Can we send a coin item to a friend or neighbor or does it have to be a cash item only

I would like to send my niece one of the small houses that is a coin item

Hi Widow Lyn,
I am sorry but only Farm Cash items can be sent or the normal gift items, but no coin items.

bluehair Nov 20 2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodi20 (Post 5900438)
I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT FARMTOWN GAME WILL BE IN WIDESCREEN.
ALL THE GAMES I PLAY ON FACEBOOK ARE WIDESCREEN AND I QUIT PLAYING FARMTOWN BECAUSE IT'S JUST A SMALL WINDOW, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL HAVE THE GAME IN WIDESCREEN AND I WILL COME BACK. THANKS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

have you clicked the box which has the arrows diagonally in it ? this will allow you to see all of the farm you are on

ReinaB Nov 20 2014 07:25 AM

Bee hive suggestion

Just a suggestion but maybe in that list of things you like to update you can see fit to add more production to the bee hives? With the additional items that use honey as an ingredient I can't keep seem to keep up and I run out by like Monday or Tuesday after restocking from a week's collection on a Friday. (And yes I have more than one.)

Tuckertbnc Nov 20 2014 07:54 AM

Hiring problem

For the last few weeks when I have hired people to fish , I kept finding some farms unfished when I'd go back to check ,, finally today I caught my worker still on the 1st fishing farm .. I told him if he missed farm 16 that he would miss all the farmcash waters ,, he said only the 1st farm showed up not the other 4 ... I tried rehiring him and it wouldn't hire him from the finished farm??
I always figure when a job is left unfinished that maybe they got booted ,, I don't 'blame' unfinished farms on 'bad' workers .. but why is the game not hiring for all the farms checked ???

marymarcel Nov 20 2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReinaB (Post 5900490)
Just a suggestion but maybe in that list of things you like to update you can see fit to add more production to the bee hives? With the additional items that use honey as an ingredient I can't keep seem to keep up and I run out by like Monday or Tuesday after restocking from a week's collection on a Friday. (And yes I have more than one.)

Hi ReinaB:)

It would be better if you post your suggestion in our Suggestion Section.
You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response in the following link:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332042

ReinaB Nov 20 2014 08:41 AM

Moved

Oh, okay. I've added my suggestion to the thread.