Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Majik Merlin Sep 27 2014 08:46 AM

and what about those little help postits? what do we do when we run out of them???

Grami Sep 27 2014 08:46 AM

i just don't understand -- i did buy sunflowers but it didn't help my quest -- sigh

marymarcel Sep 27 2014 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grami (Post 5877702)
i just don't understand -- i did buy sunflowers but it didn't help my quest -- sigh

Hi Grami! Are you talking about the regular quests or the cooperative quests?

For the new cooperative quests, you need to visit your neighbors cooperative quest manager and check if they have sunflowers, then you can buy them by clicking in the Buy button.

For regular quests, you need the Trading Life line which allows you to purchase that crop from neighbors, friends or in the marketplace.:)

Majik Merlin Sep 27 2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5877706)
Hi Grami! Are you talking about the regular quests or the cooperative quests?

For the new cooperative quests, you need to visit your neighbors cooperative quest manager and check if they have sunflowers, then you can buy them by clicking in the Buy button.

How do I know if they have sunflowers or whatever I need? How do I sell them what they need?

marymarcel Sep 27 2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majik Merlin (Post 5877734)
How do I know if they have sunflowers or whatever I need? How do I sell them what they need?

Hi Majik Merlin!

When you open a cooperative quest, you have some help notes in the upper right corner. The help notes are not for all the products you need to complete the quest so the best thing is visit your neighbors. Click on their pics in the neighbors bar, if they have a coop quest active you will see they have a blue dot near their pictures. Click in the picture and choosee Show XXX's cooperative quest. You can see if they have some products you need for your own quest, then you click in the Buy button and the product is registered in your quest. If they have used the help notes you can also sell them that product.
When you have visited all your neighbors/friends and you still need some product then use the help note for them, when your neighbors visit your quest they can sell you the product.:)

dnana Sep 27 2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majik Merlin (Post 5877698)
and what about those little help postits? what do we do when we run out of them???

Hi, save your help postits for AFTER you have gone around and checked all your neighbors with blue lights for the things you need. Once you have gotten as much as you can, you could even wait for a day and check around again before using them. New quests start every 20 hours so peoples second quests might have stuff you need. I see the stickies as a last ditch effort to get what you need before your quest expires. :)

ftjill Sep 27 2014 11:40 AM

Purple Quest

I really appreciate the innovative ideas the devs come up with to keep the game interesting, challenging and fun. So with joy and anticipation I was looking forward to the cooperative quest feature.

Well... of my 78 neighbours only 6 are participating and none of our quests are using the same ingredients! My first quest has expired and I expect the current one will too.

Solutions:

1. I will continue to post quests so that my 2 successful neighbours can buy from me.

2. When neighbour slots become available I will try to fill them with cooperative quest players.

Keep up the new ideas...I look forward to the next innovation.

ftjill

Petuniaflower Sep 27 2014 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftjill (Post 5877806)
I really appreciate the innovative ideas the devs come up with to keep the game interesting, challenging and fun. So with joy and anticipation I was looking forward to the cooperative quest feature.

Well... of my 78 neighbours only 6 are participating and none of our quests are using the same ingredients! My first quest has expired and I expect the current one will too.

Solutions:

1. I will continue to post quests so that my 2 successful neighbours can buy from me.

2. When neighbour slots become available I will try to fill them with cooperative quest players.

Keep up the new ideas...I look forward to the next innovation.

ftjill

Same situation..I have very few doing it.But clicked the blue cube,so some may need what it offers.
I am afraid it will take the offer of FC..to get more interested...:(

Snookie Sue Sep 27 2014 02:27 PM

Hope more people start trying this out - otherwise it is quite a disappointing bomb. Just lost my first one. Oh well.

barbara nixon Sep 27 2014 02:37 PM

i got a purple quest today..,used the postits but only had 4.,,.i have 4 more things to get thru that way, will i get more postits when the others are fulfilled?...if not i won't be able to finish it..,guess we are going to have to do a few to get it...lol..