Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

debsweb3 Aug 28 2014 09:30 PM

Exp Points

I currently have over 80,079,271 exp points - when I hit 99,999,999 then it will change to 1M -- why M ?? We have to start our million xp count over?? Am I missing something? Please advise...thank you kindly...:rolleyes::eek:

Taz D Aug 28 2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debsweb3 (Post 5866070)
I currently have over 80,079,271 exp points - when I hit 99,999,999 then it will change to 1M -- why M ?? We have to start our million xp count over?? Am I missing something? Please advise...thank you kindly...:rolleyes::eek:

Hi Deb,
You are missing something because it changes to 100 M for 100 million not 1 M. And this is only seen in the neighbor bar. Your experience at the top of your farm will stay as a longer truncated number that you can see your exact total by hovering over it.

debsweb3 Aug 28 2014 10:13 PM

Oh, oh, Okay --- THANK YOU --- yep, I sure was missing something LOL - thank you kindly -- yay!! big hugs!!

honeyg56 Aug 29 2014 09:34 AM

So fed up with the lack of response from the Support Team actually now thinking of deleting the app. I have spent so much money on it over the years, maybe that's a lesson learned. 10 days and not even a courtesy contact email - finito

Taz D Aug 29 2014 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 5866194)
So fed up with the lack of response from the Support Team actually now thinking of deleting the app. I have spent so much money on it over the years, maybe that's a lesson learned. 10 days and not even a courtesy contact email - finito

As I said it can take up to a few weeks for them to get to your ticket depending on how many tickets ahead of yours.

Momser Aug 30 2014 08:10 AM

Dans

Not sure where this goes, but WHEN are you going to put dans into all those facilities you have been adding for the last many months? I keep looking but no dans for facilities that have been around for 6 or more months now. You keep adding new facilities and not adding dans to ones we already have.

tahkeela Aug 30 2014 10:18 AM

Can someone tell me if one can still play farmtown( keep their same account) some how if they close their Facebook account.

whosyou? Aug 30 2014 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tahkeela (Post 5866562)
Can someone tell me if one can still play farmtown( keep their same account) some how if they close their Facebook account.

No.FT is only on FB.and is tied to that account.

beverduster Aug 30 2014 11:15 AM

happen to me again, with 2 months, lost all my hen eggs , dont understand it, over 300,000, is anybody else losing products out of their storage? last night i collected my gifts or thought i had, and guess what, didnt get them, had it wrote down on paper this time, why send gift or try to receive them if we dont get them, a big waste of time as i see it

ckpeer@gmail.com Aug 30 2014 06:32 PM

I am also having issues regarding a support question. It has been 4 weeks since I filled out a request for support. I did receive an email that offered information regarding my support request. That email provided me with a support ticket number, it used my email and gave me a password that I could use to view the status of my support request. I have been patient, I have not submitted additional support enquiries. I have observed Taz tell other players to be patient and that support would get to their ticket in a "few weeks". When I attempt to use the provided password to access my support ticket number, I get a message stating that my password is incorrect? I copy pasted the provided password, so I am not sure what is happening? PS I also check my spam mail and I have NOT received an answer to date.