Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Papi Nov 28 2011 08:54 PM

We can water employers' flowers? Great! Good to know!

JAS0643 Nov 29 2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy pants (Post 4956174)
Oh, can you still water them with the brown sprinkler even if somebody did it with the red one? I've hesitated to water my neighbour's flowers because I didn't want to muck up their schedule.

When the red sprinkler came out if someone watered your flowers and you only had flowers only on that farm you could not water them for 20 hours to speed up growth. That has been fixed and people can water your flowers with the brown sprinkler and you use the red one right behind them.

Happy pants Dec 01 2011 07:33 PM

Thanks, Jas.... I won't hesitate to make my employer's flowers look pretty now. :)

notacheesehead Dec 08 2011 10:47 AM

Thank You!

Thank you for giving us back the brown mobile sprinklers! :D

notacheesehead Dec 08 2011 10:50 AM

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for giving us back the brown mobile sprinkler for those times when I do not want/my real life (yes, I have one) schedule doesn't allow for rapid growing crops :-)

Tygered Dec 08 2011 11:00 AM

Automatic leveling to the new max.

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it is unfair that if you are at max level, such as the old 260 level, then when the new level comes out, all those people immediately become the new level. Example would be 260 becomes 285 immediately. Many of my neighbors did that and this means they can buy all the items up to level 285 immediately.

This is unfair to those of us who slog through each and every level, but simply don't have the time to get to the max level before a new one comes out. I've seen this happen ever since the first max level which was about 60 or so. Those people have never had to "earn" a new level since that time. They simply jump to the new max when the new max comes out.

So call this a rant if you want, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees this and thinks it is unfair. Besides in a way, these people are not really playing the game and earning the new items and new levels in my opinion.

Queen.of.Clutter Dec 08 2011 11:08 AM

Sorry, but those of us who 'automatically' level up HAVE EARNED IT!! We have "SLOGGED" through the levels also.... We have just earned it before you .... when you level up, you get one Farm Cash and the options to buy items previously locked. We have done that also, but at the max level, we keep working and working and working and don't see that extra Farm Cash, or things unlocked, until the new release. Then, I just get it all at once. The only difference between you and I is that you are doing it at a different pace than I am, that's all. We are doing the same work, I personally am an over-achiever, so when I farm .... I REALLY FARM !! LOL!

crafty chris Dec 08 2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tygered (Post 4970254)
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it is unfair that if you are at max level, such as the old 260 level, then when the new level comes out, all those people immediately become the new level. Example would be 260 becomes 285 immediately. Many of my neighbors did that and this means they can buy all the items up to level 285 immediately.

This is unfair to those of us who slog through each and every level, but simply don't have the time to get to the max level before a new one comes out. I've seen this happen ever since the first max level which was about 60 or so. Those people have never had to "earn" a new level since that time. They simply jump to the new max when the new max comes out.

So call this a rant if you want, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees this and thinks it is unfair. Besides in a way, these people are not really playing the game and earning the new items and new levels in my opinion.

sorry i disagree we still work to 'earn' new levels even if it does not look like it .. i reached level 260 a few days after the new levels were out due to real life events i worked (yes worked) by harvest plowing and planting filling facilities and clients and working other peoples farms etc (something i dont normally do) imagine my surprise when the new levels came out i was level 285 and im still working on my farms ok i could stop and wait for the new levels to come out but farming is helping me forget my problems and if i pass the levels again ill be a happy bunny :)

Queen.of.Clutter Dec 08 2011 11:16 AM

Yes !!!!! I didn't even notice that !!!! THANK YOU !! I was too busy with the expansions, LOL!!! I REALLY missed that brown sprinkler ! Getting tired of hand watering all of my flowers, when not ready to 'water' the whole farm.

Awesome, thank you developers !

mehere Dec 08 2011 11:33 AM

same here as you need a set amount of xps for a level as we top out we carry on working for the xps we earn them before any update comes out hence when the levels go up we already have the work done the only different is some still have work to do for the levels some have done the work first i remember the red mansion being the biggest best thing to have and that was with level 34 being the top level