Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644282)

Raul Nov 22 2019 01:03 AM

New Release -- November 22nd, 2019

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on December 10th, 12:30AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. - 28 New Holiday Items: 2 as gifts, 12 at the top of the Holidays category in the Store and 14 at the bottom.

2. 48 x 48 farm expansion for Farms 31 to 40: Please note that these expansions are for the *original farms* 31 to 40. If you have moved your farms around using the Farm Selector Manager then you will need to find your original farms from 31 to 40 to expand them. You can not expand a farm just because it is sitting in one of those locations in your Farm Selector.

3. Harvester Ex 10 x 10 (FC): Harvest up to 1600 *overlapped* fields at once in a squared area the size of 10 x 10 plow fields.

4. Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 10 x 10 (FC): Harvest and Plow up to 1600 *overlapped* fields at once in a squared area the size of 10 x 10 plow fields.

5. Trading Warehouse Improvements:

a) Fish Purchase Offers
b) Added navigation bar at the bottom of the Trading Warehouses to browse the Trading Warehouses of your neighbours in your Neighbour Bar and farmers in the Marketplaces

6. Cooperative Quests Improvements:

a) Added navigation bar to browse the Cooperative Quests of all farmers at the Marketplaces
b) Added an envelope icon to communicate with the owner of the Cooperative Quest being shown
c) Added a purple Cooperative Quest icon to check your own Cooperative Quests without interrupting your navigation flow
d) When navigating Cooperative Quests expired quests are automatically hidden
e) When sorting your neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests, the menu option changes to 'Refresh Coop Quest'

7. Clock Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Clock Supplies.

Clock Movement Hands
Clock Face
Shelf Clock Movement
Cuckoo Clock Frame
Watch Movement Holder
Watch Loupe
Watch Hand Remover
Watch Repair Tray

8. Salvadoran Restaurant (FC): Produces Salvadoran Food.

Plantain Empanadas
Pupusas
Chicken Tamales
Yuca w/ Pork Belly
Stuffed Bread
Salvadoran Breakfast
Cow Foot Soup
Salvadorian Quesadilla

Products from other Facilities: Cow Trotters in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

9. Clock Shop (Coins): Provides Clock Repair Services and can be stocked with products from the Clock Supplies Factory.

10. Taste of El Salvador (FC): Provides El Salvador Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Salvadoran Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - November 23rd, 3:00PM

- When browsing the Trading Warehouses of players in the Marketplaces using the bottom navigation arrows, you can now check all players Trading Warehouses in one pass by going from left to right.

Post Release Updates - November 27th, 7:40PM

- When navigating Cooperative Quests completed quests are automatically hidden
- BugFix: Incorrect avatar pictures sometimes shown in the Markets, Neighbours Bar and Trading Warehouses. This will require all farmers to reload the game, so if you are still seeing incorrect avatars it's posible that that particular farmer has not reloaded the game yet.
- BugFix: Incorrect scores sometimes shown in the Trophy screen

Post Release Updates - December 2nd, 5:45PM

- Released last years Holiday Items. We think we should be able to release the new Holiday Items sometime this week, however, our main designer is about to go on maternity leave and we are not sure yet how many new items will get released.
- We also think the Fish Purchase Offers will finally be ready sometime this week.

Post Release Updates - December 6th, 4:00PM

- 28 New Holiday Items: 2 as gifts, 12 at the top of the Holidays category in the Store and 14 at the bottom
- Enabled Fish Purchase offers in the Trading Warehouse
- At the markets, you can now open the Cooperative Quests screen for any farmer even when that farmer has no Cooperative Quests, this will allow you to start navigating the Cooperative Quests for the rest of the farmers that do have them
- Enabled the 'Show Times' icon in the toolbox when not at your farm
- Reduced the amount of 'Grouper' required to make Fried Fish in the Dominican Restaurant from 10 to 5
- BugFix: Trophie numbers sometimes shown incorrectly
- BugFix: Pumpkin Spice now showing up when the Facility Manager ingredient planner was set to only show the Flavored Coffee Factory products

Post Release Updates - December 10th, 12:30AM

- BugFix: Missing and duplicated ingredients in the Facility Manager Ingredient Planner.
- BugFix: Layout error with the Merry Christmas Gate item.

Known Issues:

- None.

Rob T Nov 22 2019 01:19 AM

Thanks Raul and Team :)

Bella Bello Nov 22 2019 01:33 AM

Thank you Raul and Team!

bruhelmboldt Nov 22 2019 01:53 AM

Thank you Raul and Dev Team!

sylvie48uk Nov 22 2019 03:03 AM

Thanks Raul and all the team!

Tiger Nov 22 2019 03:33 AM

Thanks very much Raul and Team :D

At the time of this post, it looks like we have so far:
  • Harvester Ex 10x10
  • Combine Harvest-Plow 10x10
  • Expansions for Farms 31 to 40 in their original order.
  • Arrows at the bottom of neighbours warehouses so you can go from one to the other like you do with co-operative quests.
  • When viewing other farmers co-operative Quests. There is a Message icon at the bottom left of the cooperative quest window that allows you to send them a message. Also a blue dice to the bottom right of the window which allows you to view your own quests.

bjyhey3 Nov 22 2019 03:46 AM

Thank you very much

buffaloboy Nov 22 2019 03:56 AM

thank you
from austria

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=39

marymarcel Nov 22 2019 05:38 AM

Thank you so much Raul :)

WillowTreeFarm Nov 22 2019 06:02 AM

Thanks for the update.

justmecookin Nov 22 2019 06:48 AM

Thank you Raul

StoneFace Nov 22 2019 07:18 AM

Thanks Raul..... Happy Thanksgiving

Bless you and your staff for all you do

Moose Mob Nov 22 2019 08:58 AM

Just a little frustrating...
Go through and buy all the tools... harvesters, seeders, combines of multiples sizes... only to find that I cannot fully use them until next month when the REST of the set comes out!

Why do I do this to myself?

sod farmer Nov 22 2019 09:37 AM

Issue seeing the combine I bought. I got the harvester and it shows - bought the combine placed it next to the harvester and I cannot see the combine. Reloaded and still cannot see it. The combine no longer shows as an un-owned tool in the store. It did take my FC.
Link to farm I placed them - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=8

craftywoman29 Nov 22 2019 09:57 AM

Thank you! Any idea when belts will be added to the next facilities? Seems like a long time since that's happened. :)

JudyD1651 Nov 22 2019 10:19 AM

I really like this..thank you.
Arrows at the bottom of neighbours warehouses so you can go from one to the other like you do with co-operative quests.
When viewing other farmers co-operative Quests. There is a Message icon at the bottom left of the cooperative quest window that allows you to send them a message. Also a blue dice to the bottom right of the window which allows you to view your own quests

Eradani Nov 22 2019 10:40 AM

i really like the idea of <- prev / next -> at the marketplace for super facilities and co-op quests but i think it needs a little tweaking.

it used to be the super facility always started on Buy Super Products and now it remembers what you were on last. personal preference maybe, but i like it when it always started on the Buy tab

for co-op quests, it's really hard to find a starter sometimes so you click on 29837 people anyways. another color? lol hope not. but it would be nice to have an indicator of who had co-op quests - maybe a pink nose :D

for both of these two functions, maybe wrap-a-round would help to prevent a lot of clicking to get back to where you started to go the other direction

Bandida Nina Nov 22 2019 11:20 AM

Thank you, as always! I suspected a release was in process when I noticed changes to the Coop Quests late last night. It was also the first time one of my neighbors mentioned they had a Quest expire while it was in production. I agreed with them. I have never had one expire if it was put into production before the expiration time. I cut it close quite often, especially if it contains hard to get ingredients my neighbors may need. Looking forward to all of the new "stuff".

Tiger Nov 22 2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sod farmer (Post 6329686)
Issue seeing the combine I bought. I got the harvester and it shows - bought the combine placed it next to the harvester and I cannot see the combine. Reloaded and still cannot see it. The combine no longer shows as an un-owned tool in the store. It did take my FC.
Link to farm I placed them - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=8

Hi sod farmer,

I went to your farm and I can see that they are both there. The combine is quite close to the line of lumber cars sitting on top of gravel paths. Can you see the harvester or neither of them?

As you are unable to see it please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start. The check that farm again for both of the tools.

sod farmer Nov 22 2019 01:17 PM

Hi Tiger,
I can see them both now. Thank you for your prompt reply.

Tiger Nov 22 2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sod farmer (Post 6329742)
Hi Tiger,
I can see them both now. Thank you for your prompt reply.

That's great sod farmer, you're welcome, thank you for coming back to let us know :)

Momma Woods Nov 22 2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 6329590)
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, details coming sometime later today.

4 new Facilities coming in 1 - 2 days.

Please report here any issues you may find in the mean time.

Thanks

--Raul

Thank you Raul for keeping us busy <3

Taz D Nov 22 2019 04:06 PM

Thanks Raul!

mareface Nov 22 2019 04:54 PM

New tools not working from the git go

BarbLH Nov 22 2019 05:09 PM

Thank you for the update :)

marymarcel Nov 22 2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6329758)
New tools not working from the git go

Hi mareface :)

Can you describe which problems you are having with the tools? Problems are for both of them, the Harvester EX 10x10 and the Combine Harvest/Plow EX 10x10 ?

Is this happening on your farms or when you work for others?

harrywhitmore@comcast.net Nov 22 2019 05:38 PM

STILL WAITING FOR NEW CROPS:confused:

beverduster Nov 22 2019 06:07 PM

thanks buddy

bjyhey3 Nov 22 2019 06:38 PM

Message envelope for your neighbor and an opportunity to "Open My Cooperative Quests" on each page as you go through your cooperative quests. Very helpful...Thank You

petals Nov 22 2019 06:52 PM

not showing in tool box

I bought both the harvest-plow 10x10 and the harvest sow planter. the harvest-plow-planter doesn't show in my toolbox or my storage. I cleaned the cache. but it didn't help. Paid good money for this tool. I put it on farm 36 and then moved it to storage

Qivis Nov 22 2019 06:57 PM

Flash Player stopped loading after the update when trying to work factory posts. And yes, I already cleared my Farming Cache and all pages from the Flash Player settings page. I was hoping to be thankful for HTML 5 this Thanksgiving! Anyway, I am guessing the timing was coincidental, but wanted the moderators to know in case anyone else has the same crash of the game.

marymarcel Nov 22 2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petals (Post 6329790)
I bought both the harvest-plow 10x10 and the harvest sow planter. the harvest-plow-planter doesn't show in my toolbox or my storage. I cleaned the cache. but it didn't help. Paid good money for this tool. I put it on farm 36 and then moved it to storage

Hi petals :)

You purchased the Harvester EX 10x0 and the Combine Harvest/Plow EX 10x10, both tools are placed in your storage.

If you want to check this by yourself, please click in Account tab above the game screen and then click in Farm Cash Activity Log button and you will see all purchases/transactions for farmcash.

The Seeder EX 10x10 and the Combine Harvest/Plant EX 10x10 have not been released yet.

petals Nov 22 2019 07:28 PM

thank you

Thanks for the info :)

marymarcel Nov 22 2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petals (Post 6329802)
Thanks for the info :)

You are very welcome petals :)

Palmarina Nov 22 2019 11:18 PM

Thank you for the browse buttons. I asked for it :-) yoohoo thank you

TwylahSkye Nov 23 2019 12:50 AM

Any ETA on when fish will be available for trade in the Regular Products section of the Trading Warehouse? I was hoping for that in this update!

mareface Nov 23 2019 01:16 AM

Thank you for your response - all of the above - it will auto to the tools, but it does not go to the seeds. They will only harvest.

Taz D Nov 23 2019 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6329830)
Thank you for your response - all of the above - it will auto to the tools, but it does not go to the seeds. They will only harvest.

Hi mareface,
It will not seed because what you bought was the Combine Harvest/Plow. Neither the Seeder or the Combine Harvest/Plow/Plant have been released yet. Those will not come out until the next release.

mareface Nov 23 2019 03:31 AM

Thanks - kinda screwy - do not remember ever purchasing anything that had no real function since June 5, 2009 - what is happening here? Just saying. Thanks again.

Tiger Nov 23 2019 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6329858)
Thanks - kinda screwy - do not remember ever purchasing anything that had no real function since June 5, 2009 - what is happening here? Just saying. Thanks again.

Hi mareface,

All the tools for working on crops are never released at the same time, usually it's been the Harvester and the Combine harvest plow first and then the following month the seeder and the Combine harvest-plant.

When new tools are released we tend to only get them 2 at a time.