Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

DeeSulli Oct 30 2015 11:01 AM

I just went back into facility manager and they were all back! thank god! I don't know what the problem was but it seems to be working now...checked my farms and they are there again too.... whew.... maybe someone somewhere was "twitching" something... I don't know...just relieved they are back.

DeeSulli Oct 30 2015 11:16 AM

ooops....looks like I spoke too soon. Facilities only show up in the facility manager if I am on the farm where facilities are located. And it looks like only the facilities on that farm are listed because I have 2 Art Studios and 2 Ceramic Factories but only one is showing up in the manager. So whatever is going on is still happening... maybe someone is working on this now...I HOPE

Aussie Rae Oct 30 2015 11:26 PM

I have totally given up on the Customize option now... would take hours to redo mine.. not worth the effort..

JbarLFarms Oct 31 2015 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6011634)
Hi all:)

This is one of the problems the developers are trying to fix.

You can read about this in Raul's notes for the New Release for September.

Known Issues

- Bug: When working farms there are still some green patches appearing randomly on farms, which should disappear once you mouse over them

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them. This may have improved with the latest changes, in any case please report if this is still happening to you.

- Bug: When changing from a tool to walk, all items shows up even if some were marked as hidden in the preferences. This is the same issue people are complaining about when working for SN and hidden items shows up.

- Bug: Custom Order in Facility Manager is messed up, not showing correctly. Also, if you try to change the order of a facility, it stays ok on the same session, but goes back to previous position on game reload.

Thank you MaryMarcel.

Bellemadge Oct 31 2015 03:02 AM

Progress on Farm Town

I have been playing Farm Town for a long time now but I am becoming somewhat frustrated by lack of progress.
After you reach a certain point one is totally 'taken for granted', and as progress ceases the whole thing becomes a massive waste of time, and of course all the money you have spent on the game.:mad:

widow lyn Nov 01 2015 01:51 AM

Mods please help if possible

I am having a problem with placing thing on my farms, whenever I place an item or move it it doesn't show and I have to refresh in order for it to show. I do not have anything hidden when I am doing this and its been going on since the last update, so could someone check it out for me please.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

marymarcel Nov 01 2015 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by widow lyn (Post 6012538)
I am having a problem with placing thing on my farms, whenever I place an item or move it it doesn't show and I have to refresh in order for it to show. I do not have anything hidden when I am doing this and its been going on since the last update, so could someone check it out for me please.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

Hi widow lyn:)

After Adobe updated Flash player, the game has had some problems, the developers are working to fix them.

Raul has posted in his notes for the New Release for September

Known Issues

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them.

- Bug: When hiding items using the Show options in the preference window, the items usually come back when you move the mouse across the farm.

Please keep an eye on that thread so that Raul will post any fixes there, here is the link to it

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617082

freemanwpb Nov 01 2015 08:11 PM

super turbo

When can we expect a super turbo boat that will do multiple lake and rivers on one click.It is awlful slow doing lakes.

Taz D Nov 01 2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freemanwpb (Post 6012722)
When can we expect a super turbo boat that will do multiple lake and rivers on one click.It is awlful slow doing lakes.

Hi freemanwpb,
Only the developers would know the answer to that questions and they don't tell us in advance of anything they do.

Victorious Vivian Nov 04 2015 10:15 AM

Gifts

I am confused. We went from Hallowe'en to Thanksgiving. What happened to Vets/Rememberance Day?:confused:

Taz D Nov 04 2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian (Post 6013402)
I am confused. We went from Hallowe'en to Thanksgiving. What happened to Vets/Rememberance Day?:confused:

Hi Vivian,
We have never had any Veterans Day decorations. If you want to make a suggestion about that please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.

Jdnelso Nov 06 2015 09:34 AM

which is best way to get the most cow milk and hens eggs

which is best way to get the most cow milk and hens eggs
super buildings or getting a bunch of Holstein cow and leg horn sheep

I already have over a dozen super dairy and about 8 super coops and all 23 farms have animals up to max capacity and I still run out of milk and eggs trying to figure out which is best get more super buildings or get more of the super animals?

having similar problems with meat and chicken despite having semis on most farms any suggestions?

barbara nixon Nov 06 2015 10:29 AM

milk and such

hi jdelso..i never run out of those things and i don't have near what you have..my solution when i was having that issue was to uncheck all those in my facilities and let it get built up..took about a week or so to get ahead...now that i'm ahead my collecting keep me ahead..i didn't go broke and made a big difference in the long run..hope this helps..

malc59 Nov 06 2015 03:25 PM

twitter

just joined twitter for 5 farm cash and did not get the cash .
Twice this has happened to me now on the earn cash section.

Malc

beverduster Nov 06 2015 04:43 PM

you will have to go to trail pay, to get anything, slashkey has nothing to do with the offers

marymarcel Nov 06 2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malc59 (Post 6014098)
just joined twitter for 5 farm cash and did not get the cash .
Twice this has happened to me now on the earn cash section.

Malc

Hi Malc:)

I'm sorry this happened to you, please go back into the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there to contact Trialpay as they are the ones who handle those offers. Farm Town doesn't have anything directly to do with those offers.

GRB Nov 06 2015 06:23 PM

Super Neighbors

RANT: As I see it, There seems to be a misunderstanding as to what the function of the SUPER NEIGHBOR is. The DEV's set this up because people complained that they had a life outside of the game ex: vacations, sick, work, etc. So what did some farmers do, Mark several neighbors as SUPER, then complain when the work was done, they irrigated, they fertilized. The SUPER NEIGHBOR setting is being misused. Then the MOD's have to figure out for the farmer what happened. The DEV's have a great game going here and the MOD's have much more patience than they need to have, DONE!!!!!

Taz D Nov 06 2015 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB (Post 6014126)
RANT: As I see it, There seems to be a misunderstanding as to what the function of the SUPER NEIGHBOR is. The DEV's set this up because people complained that they had a life outside of the game ex: vacations, sick, work, etc. So what did some farmers do, Mark several neighbors as SUPER, then complain when the work was done, they irrigated, they fertilized. The SUPER NEIGHBOR setting is being misused. Then the MOD's have to figure out for the farmer what happened. The DEV's have a great game going here and the MOD's have much more patience than they need to have, DONE!!!!!

Hi GRB,
I moved your post to the General Feedback area as this does not belong in the Help & Support area.

Lee Ann Nov 07 2015 05:32 PM

Neighbor bar list order

I would love to see the neighbor bar list when you click on a neighbor move the remove neighbor u[ from the bottom of the list and maybe put the show cooperative quests on the bottom , :rolleyes:

marymarcel Nov 07 2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Ann (Post 6014394)
I would love to see the neighbor bar list when you click on a neighbor move the remove neighbor u[ from the bottom of the list and maybe put the show cooperative quests on the bottom , :rolleyes:

Hi Lee Ann:)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion Section so the developers can read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. Thank you:)

ripple333@yahoo.com Nov 08 2015 12:29 PM

gifts

its almost a week now and I am still unable to receive gifts Always says an error has occured and please try again later when are you going to fix or address this problem?!!!!!!

ripple333@yahoo.com Nov 08 2015 12:38 PM

cant accept gifts

for several days now I keep getting an error message and try again later why wont it allow me to get my gifts

Taz D Nov 08 2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripple333@yahoo.com (Post 6014590)
for several days now I keep getting an error message and try again later why wont it allow me to get my gifts

You have been answered in the Help & Support thread about gifts. Please stop duplicate posting as it is not necessary for you to do this.
Here is a link to your post and the answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...42882&page=147

cookiescooking Nov 11 2015 12:53 AM

How Many Can Not Keep Up With Fuel?

I have lost 2 neighbors that have been with me for quite a few years. The 3rd one said by the end of the week her fuel will be gone. They have the pumps on each farm and have the oil refineries. I LOSE my next neighbor she thinks by the weekend. Her message to me was this: I had 1 refinery and ran great for 6 years, in the last 2 months I've bought 3 more and running out of fuel fast and By the weekend I will be out and will probably be done playing farm town. PLEASE
(Can we Boost the amount of fuel you are allowing us in the next upgrade)

Taz D Nov 11 2015 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookiescooking (Post 6015422)
I have lost 2 neighbors that have been with me for quite a few years. The 3rd one said by the end of the week her fuel will be gone. They have the pumps on each farm and have the oil refineries. I LOSE my next neighbor she thinks by the weekend. Her message to me was this: I had 1 refinery and ran great for 6 years, in the last 2 months I've bought 3 more and running out of fuel fast and By the weekend I will be out and will probably be done playing farm town. PLEASE
(Can we Boost the amount of fuel you are allowing us in the next upgrade)

Hi cookiescooking,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as this is not a question or a problem you are asking for moderator's help on and seem to be asking for others opinions on this.
If you wish to make a suggestion about increasing the amount of fuel then please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
I believe the reason you and others are running out of fuel is because you or the people you hire out to have added a lot of water pieces along your farms. Previously you were able to work those waters when hired without using any fuel. That glitch was fixed as it was never menat to be that way. This means now you are using a large amount of fuel that you were not previously having to use.

Keychains Nov 11 2015 01:07 AM

I have had the pleasure of working for Cookiecooking, I will be her 4th neighbor to be forced to quit farmtown a game i truly enjoy due to running out of fuel, been playing faithfully for 6 years, please help me, help us i love Farmtown and it's making me sad knowing my days are numbered..
Sincerely
Keychains

cookiescooking Nov 11 2015 01:20 AM

Thank You... for the information on the water being outside the farms.

Jdnelso Nov 11 2015 11:24 AM

I have 23 farms and not having any trouble only fill up once a week if that. last fill up I got about 4m gallons...as much as possible I go to market and hire people to h/p, fish chop etc... for me .....

your friends can gift you fuel tooo

malc59 Nov 11 2015 12:14 PM

thread help

Hi Guys

I put a thread on help and support a while ago about my tools facilities and other farms not loading and now its gone .
Is there a glitch in the system as I rebooted my computer and still no change,
Malc

Tiger Nov 11 2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malc59 (Post 6015826)
Hi Guys

I put a thread on help and support a while ago about my tools facilities and other farms not loading and now its gone .
Is there a glitch in the system as I rebooted my computer and still no change,
Malc

Hi Malc,

I replied to you in the following link, please click it and it will take you there >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1479

We are keeping all related post together.
Please read the following post as well so you can find your posts in the future :) >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I am now closing this thread

GRB Nov 11 2015 07:52 PM

Anyone having fuel problems, visit my farm and leave a message. I might have some tips that you have not come across

max_river Nov 11 2015 09:28 PM

i guess i been lucky i have not had to fill up in about a year..i hope they fix this issue for all of you

Keychains Nov 12 2015 12:19 AM

I was just like that, about 6 months to a year 1 refinery now i have 4 and being forced out good luck

Keychains Nov 12 2015 12:28 AM

I know they blame fishing, my problem is, this was a glitch for years we fished for free, what did it hurt? Giving us free fishing didn't cost them a penny it kept us happy and going ----but when they found out YEARS later about this fish glitch all of a sudden fuel is being drained from me and many of us, for doing what we want to do, we need fish for restaurants etc Sorry but Farmtown is a mess who ever is running this is running it right into the ground or phasing it out, very greedy and money hungry, Now I read something else is broken this makes what 2 or 3 months, of trying to play a broken game and they want to keep draining our fuel over fish REALLY !!! If the Monitors would go to the hire market many are trying to get hired NO FUEL go figure

Old McMark Nov 12 2015 10:31 PM

I haven't refilled for at least 6 months. I am down to 65 million. I might need to refuel in about 3 or 4 months.

beverduster Nov 12 2015 11:29 PM

i dont have any problem with the fuel & i farm pretty heavy

make sure you have a oil well on every farm helps a bunch, they have uped production several times, but its what i call a stripper well

Crystal Nov 14 2015 12:56 PM

I dont get the error but even after they said that the flash problem was fixed it is still too slow so i barely play anymore.

Candy-Iowa Nov 14 2015 08:41 PM

Tend and Visit?

Why can we no longer tend the farms of our neighbors when we visit them? Will there be another way provided to earn the points we used to earn that way? Thank you.

Candy-Iowa Nov 14 2015 08:48 PM

Earn Cash Link Broken

When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Taz D Nov 14 2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa (Post 6018054)
When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Hi Candy,
If you are using IE or Edge then along with not being able to send gifts or boost trains you will not be able to get to that page. I can only suggest you use another browser to try to get to it.