Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

KnightRider Dec 10 2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su (Post 5737910)
May i throw my thought into the pot.

We all know the rules, we all know there are certain glitches we can profit by but if those glitches are fix,then C'est la vie.
we carry on and wait until someone finds another glitch..

If anyone spent money buying multi engines ( i didn't) well ,they were aware of the chance of it being sorted.
Plus by having them and having 100% on facility clicks they were cheating other members from getting friends goods.
It been obvious the last few month if you don't get to a posted Service or Facility in the first 3mins, you have wasted your time because the full train clickers have taken everything. so good for Slashkey fixing this.

Bottom line it is a GAME!
we chose to spend money if we like .We play only against ourselves at our own speed so there is no need to buy any 'extras' if you don't want to.It's all optional. Enjoy the game and please people stop whining about the gifting of FC good from fake accounts and the loss of the Train glitch.. Just enjoy the game and another glitch will be along soon..

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!:)

The glitch isn't about working neighbors facilities or not, the train is suppose to do with enough boxcars, it is just some used the glitch so they only had to purchase 2 boxcars instead of 10. When I work my neighbors facilities and I am the only one that works them, the mayor works all facilities for me, but I also have 10 cars connected to a single engine. I wasn't going to purchase the extra engines for when the glitch was fixed, I went on and paid the extra 110 FC for the boxcars. My neighbor has 6 boxcars so they only have to work 20% of my facilities, which they are the only one that works my facilities.

You also mentioned that we play against ourselves, I agree that is the way I play, but there are some out there that it is a competition with there neighbors and they must have more land, upgrades, coins, xp, facilities (which means they need more ingredients), and anything else they can compare to their neighbors.

Chihuahualady Dec 10 2013 04:44 PM

Why am I unable to Dispatch my train, I have one Engine on farm 1 with several cars attached to it, I have no other engines or cars on any other farm, yet when trying Dispatch I get an Error message telling me I have an Engine on another farm with cars attached. WHICH IS NOT TRUE.... so why can I not Dispatch my Engine and cars on farm 1, because without dispatching I no longer get the Mayor working for me when doing other farmers facilities.

Taz D Dec 10 2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihuahualady (Post 5738294)
Why am I unable to Dispatch my train, I have one Engine on farm 1 with several cars attached to it, I have no other engines or cars on any other farm, yet when trying Dispatch I get an Error message telling me I have an Engine on another farm with cars attached. WHICH IS NOT TRUE.... so why can I not Dispatch my Engine and cars on farm 1, because without dispatching I no longer get the Mayor working for me when doing other farmers facilities.

Please supply a link to the farm where your train is located. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Have had more than one engine on this train before the glitch was fixed? If so try putting those engines back on the train and see if any of them need to be unloaded.

Chihuahualady Dec 11 2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5738318)
Please supply a link to the farm where your train is located. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Have had more than one engine on this train before the glitch was fixed? If so try putting those engines back on the train and see if any of them need to be unloaded.

I hope I have done this right Taz :)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7727&farm_ix=Y

marymarcel Dec 11 2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihuahualady (Post 5738794)
I hope I have done this right Taz :)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7727&farm_ix=Y

Hi! if your avatar is called June the link is ok, I'm on your farm 1.:)

Chihuahualady Dec 11 2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5738798)
Hi! if your avatar is called June the link is ok, I'm on your farm 1.:)

Problem fixed, thanks to Mary, what would we do without you helpers ... thanks again Mary :)

marymarcel Dec 11 2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihuahualady (Post 5738814)
Problem fixed, thanks to Mary, what would we do without you helpers ... thanks again Mary :)

You're welcome!:)

psycho_mommi Dec 12 2013 12:45 AM

10 train cars, at $35 each= $350, + $170 for train engines= $420 FC just from me. probably from many others as well. now who's greedy?

KnightRider Dec 12 2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_mommi (Post 5739530)
10 train cars, at $35 each= $350, + $170 for train engines= $420 FC just from me. probably from many others as well. now who's greedy?

Not to be rude, but I have a question. Did someone tell you or force you to purchase all of those boxcars and engines?

sparky2006 Dec 12 2013 10:00 AM

I think this stinks.....we spend so darn much money as it is to play this game! Slashkey could have let us use the trains in the way we want to. I had all five locomotives attached to all the long cars on one farm, and could dispatch them all. Now I can't! Not fair and enough to make me want to quit this game. I have been playing it for years now, and I think you could let us have a few freebies! Anyone agree?

Dutch85 Dec 12 2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky2006 (Post 5739790)
I think this stinks.....we spend so darn much money as it is to play this game! Slashkey could have let us use the trains in the way we want to. I had all five locomotives attached to all the long cars on one farm, and could dispatch them all. Now I can't! Not fair and enough to make me want to quit this game. I have been playing it for years now, and I think you could let us have a few freebies! Anyone agree?

I guess I look at buying things from Slashkey the same as I do at any store I shop at. I don't expect more than what I buy, and I am not disappointed that way. I don't expect to get anything for nothing.

Also, I don't consider myself to be the smartest person around, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how the trains were meant to be used. Why are some who took advantage of a glitch now crying fowl? They should be saying "it was nice while it lasted, but now it's over" The rules were written for ALL of us, and we are all treated the same by Slashkey.

KnightRider Dec 12 2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky2006 (Post 5739790)

Don't want this to sound rude, but do you think it is fair to take money out of the Slashkey employee's paychecks that they get on payday? The FC that is purchased is how they get their paychecks. If you have all 12 boxcars connected to the 5 engines, that is the same as using 60 boxcars and only paying for 12 boxcars, so that means that you are getting after the price of the engines are taken out 1,510 FC or apx $240.00 worth of boxcars for free and if 1,000 people did what you did that would equal apx $240,000.00 that Slashkey couldn't use for payroll of course minus the money it takes to rent space on Facebook and the cut that Facebook get for each FC purchase.

Leonard 1 Dec 12 2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5739970)
Don't want this to sound rude, but do you think it is fair to take money out of the Slashkey employee's paychecks that they get on payday? T

What they should have done is after a player purchased all long cars and locomotives that make all long cars available for coins.
That way people would stop crying foul play.

I guess that would make to much sense.

Marjo Dec 12 2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5739970)
Don't want this to sound rude, but do you think it is fair to take money out of the Slashkey employee's paychecks that they get on payday? The FC that is purchased is how they get their paychecks. If you have all 12 boxcars connected to the 5 engines, that is the same as using 60 boxcars and only paying for 12 boxcars, so that means that you are getting after the price of the engines are taken out 1,510 FC or apx $240.00 worth of boxcars for free and if 1,000 people did what you did that would equal apx $240,000.00 that Slashkey couldn't use for payroll of course minus the money it takes to rent space on Facebook and the cut that Facebook get for each FC purchase.

If this is true, why wait for, what was it ten months? to resolve this glitch? Your answer doesn't give an answer... And does SK really think that those people having now five locomotives will buy all the box-cars? so they will get the income after all? Think again... Most people I have talked to think opposite: never to spent money again on FT and maybe find another game.
For me: yes, I will keep playing (I think), but no, after many years I will not spent any more money. As many other long time players I am starting to get fed up. No hard feelings, since I still love FT.

I just wish you good luck with the 'newbies'. Hope they will spent enough to keep the play going, since most old-timers seem to start to give up.

Taz D Dec 12 2013 10:42 PM

Do you all really think they would have let this go on for this length of time if they had known about it? Why wait all this time losing money?

Marjo Dec 13 2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5740362)
Do you all really think they would have let this go on for this length of time if they had known about it? Why wait all this time losing money?

Indeed, why did they wait this long? You asked the question...

Anyhow. I am leaving for a week. I probably will be bak, but playing on a lower level. I was completely hooked and yes, have bought almost all. I won't do that anymore, like many of my neigbours won't.
I still love the game, but for me and as I have seen and read from many 'old time' players we will be indeed more selective in what we buy. No need to buy all and use 'glitches', since you never know when things will be restored ;)

Taz D Dec 13 2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marjo (Post 5741134)
Indeed, why did they wait this long? You asked the question...

Anyhow. I am leaving for a week. I probably will be bak, but playing on a lower level. I was completely hooked and yes, have bought almost all. I won't do that anymore, like many of my neigbours won't.
I still love the game, but for me and as I have seen and read from many 'old time' players we will be indeed more selective in what we buy. No need to buy all and use 'glitches', since you never know when things will be restored ;)

The point I was making was that they did not know about the glitch until just recently and fixed it as quick as they could.

Marjo Dec 13 2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5741138)
The point I was making was that they did not know about the glitch until just recently and fixed it as quick as they could.

Ah, so they call it a beta game, have users to test it and find out about a glitch which gave them money and (in a way could have cost them: I think they earned, since without the glitch there would never be sold so many engines. But that is my thought) after TEN months...
They know about they layering glitch. Never saw a fix for that? I am sorry, I am not looking for a discussion, but your answer doesn't do for me. I let others decide for themselves :)

I will keep playing, but am glad for a week out of all. I won't be back as before. FT has lost a it of its charm for me. Pity that I have seen the same already before with some of other very long time neighbours...

New neigbours have beside a few disappeared quick :( I guess it is the way it is.

Have a lovely Christmas period anyhow! :D

shirl312 Dec 14 2013 04:22 AM

I guess I am confused. I never got into the watering tools, as my funds are limited, and had to be picky about what I purchased. For some reason I purchased the brown sprinkler, but never used it. A friend heard me "crying" about my 4 hour crops going bad too often and she thoughtfully sent me a red sprinkler, which is not the one to extend my time either. So, I thought I might purchase the next sprinkler up and the message "Locked, need Mobile sprinkler" shows up on the orange, green and purple sprinklers, not one of them saying which Mobile Sprinkler is required to unlock. Since I own 2 of them, (one a gift), seems I should be able to purchase a higher one, or at least the orange one

marymarcel Dec 14 2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirl312 (Post 5741590)
I guess I am confused. I never got into the watering tools, as my funds are limited, and had to be picky about what I purchased. For some reason I purchased the brown sprinkler, but never used it. A friend heard me "crying" about my 4 hour crops going bad too often and she thoughtfully sent me a red sprinkler, which is not the one to extend my time either. So, I thought I might purchase the next sprinkler up and the message "Locked, need Mobile sprinkler" shows up on the orange, green and purple sprinklers, not one of them saying which Mobile Sprinkler is required to unlock. Since I own 2 of them, (one a gift), seems I should be able to purchase a higher one, or at least the orange one

Hi! you can try the following, if your brown and red sprinklers are in storage, take them off and place them on a farm, close the farm, reopen and from that farm go to the store to see if the orange one is unlocked.

Or, take them off from storage, place them on a farm, close the game, reopen, put them back to storage and check if the orange one is unlocked.

You can read information about the sprinklers in the following thread from the Game Guide.:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

Leonard 1 Dec 17 2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marjo (Post 5741158)
Ah, so they call it a beta game, have users to test it and find out about a glitch which gave them money

Have a lovely Christmas period anyhow! :D

That is exactly my take on this situation as well.

Beta test, pay big bucks while the test runs, then just close the game and laugh all the way to the bank.

ila Dec 18 2013 09:42 PM

Something for the poor

I would like to purchase the trains, but need to many farm cash, it would take me forever to raise enough for the grain car to carry products, why can't we be allowed the basics without farm cash?????

c.abell Dec 19 2013 04:30 AM

Since the last update, the boost button disappears after dispatching a train. I have to exit the train window and click back on the train to get the boost button back. Is this just happening to me, or is it a glitch? Thank you.

marymarcel Dec 19 2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com (Post 5745770)
Since the last update, the boost button disappears after dispatching a train. I have to exit the train window and click back on the train to get the boost button back. Is this just happening to me, or is it a glitch? Thank you.

Hi! not happening only you, this problem has been reported to the moderators, hope it will be fixed soon.:)

LindaJPotrykus Jan 27 2014 04:29 PM

Mobile Sprinkler

When I visit neighbor's farms, as of yesterday, my mobile sprinkler doesn't show for me to use to water their flowers. Why?

Taz D Jan 27 2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindaJPotrykus (Post 5766870)
When I visit neighbor's farms, as of yesterday, my mobile sprinkler doesn't show for me to use to water their flowers. Why?

Read the post directly above yours. The problem is known and the developers are working on it.

Petuniaflower Feb 02 2014 11:04 AM

maybe it is a sign

that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

Qivis Feb 02 2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5768770)
that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

At least the farms are not flooding! :D You're may be correct that they are working on updates, but Fecesbook is also BEING Fece-book instead of Facebook too. They keep messing with what the games are allowed to do and it is causing some of the posts from games not to take place properly.

Petuniaflower Feb 02 2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5768786)
At least the farms are not flooding! :D You're may be correct that they are working on updates, but Fecesbook is also BEING Fece-book instead of Facebook too. They keep messing with what the games are allowed to do and it is causing some of the posts from games not to take place properly.

Facebook :eek: Yes they are always messing with something.It is hard to find neighbors facilities.You sometimes have to go to their facebook page.It is nice when they message me that they have posted.:)

Petuniaflower Feb 04 2014 11:23 AM

on my daughters set of farms,I do.I have gotten 4 Mandarin orange 7th dans this past week :rolleyes:. holding a wee great great grand daughter in my lap :)

doing farming one handed.

Petuniaflower Feb 04 2014 12:55 PM

HEY Taz is now a MOD :D

Dutch85 Feb 04 2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5769242)

Congratulations TAZ! You are always such a help when I need you! :D

Taz D Feb 04 2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5769242)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch85 (Post 5769254)
Congratulations TAZ! You are always such a help when I need you! :D

Thanks....:)

KnightRider Feb 04 2014 01:52 PM

Congratulations to Taz and Marymarcel for becoming Mods.

marymarcel Feb 04 2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5769282)

Thank you KnightRider!:)

KnightRider Feb 04 2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5769286)

Your welcome.

Petuniaflower Feb 04 2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5769286)

You weren't on so I didn't see YOUR NAME ALL shiny and green

Congratulations to you and Taz :D

marymarcel Feb 04 2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5769294)
You weren't on so I didn't see YOUR NAME ALL shiny and green

Congratulations to you and Taz :D

Thank you so much Petunia!:)

beverduster Feb 04 2014 02:37 PM

congrads mary

Dutch85 Feb 04 2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5769282)

Congratulations Marymarcel and thanks to you and Taz for all you do here.:D