Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

PeepsPlace Sep 11 2011 12:25 PM

Not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this....
I have been playing FT EVERYDAY for over 3 years now and I usually just roll with the flow.
But today I am quite disappoionted. I would think for a total of $95.00 one should be told before purchasing the 2 sprinklers just to water their farms, that it is only good for ONE PLANTING PER DAY, NOT ONE DAY! I found this to be very misleading.
Now I wonder, if I watered cotton today do I water it again tomorrow, and will it cut the harvest time again?

Don't feed the beggers Sep 11 2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeepsPlace (Post 4844142)
I have been playing FT EVERYDAY for over 3 years now and I usually just roll with the flow.
But today I am quite disappoionted. I would think for a total of $95.00 one should be told before purchasing the 2 sprinklers just to water their farms, that it is only good for ONE PLANTING PER DAY, NOT ONE DAY! I found this to be very misleading.
Now I wonder, if I watered cotton today do I water it again tomorrow, and will it cut the harvest time again?

no it will only cut in half 1 time...you can water once a day but it will only water the crop thats there even if you replant in that 24 hr span...your best bet is to read the many posts on this very issue.

Taz D Sep 11 2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeepsPlace (Post 4844142)

They did tell you that you can only water once per day as in this quote from the release announcement:
You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day.
You other question is answered there. So no it won't do any good to water the cotton again.

al_bundy Sep 11 2011 05:49 PM

Be patient guys there is suggestions in the works on improving the sprinkler system whilst it cant be guaranteed that the current system will change it is being considered.

Happy Farming

WineGolfer Sep 11 2011 05:54 PM

Thanks Al Bundy

tcpie55 Sep 11 2011 06:16 PM

my concern is, I had to water so they could be harvested, but 1/2 day later, after I plant, I can't water to just irrigate, not right as afar I am concerned, I should be able to water then irrigate after if I have to

1fritz Sep 11 2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4844442)
Be patient guys there is suggestions in the works on improving the sprinkler system whilst it cant be guaranteed that the current system will change it is being considered.

Happy Farming

Thanks for the "hint".. I did not care for the red sprinkler at first, and resented the fact the brown had been taken away. BUT.....after playing with it a while it seems to be a matter of getting my head around how it works. Takes some thought on planting and when you really need to water flowers. It's not as bad I as I originally thought.

Fritz

KathyK Sep 12 2011 11:56 AM

It's much too expensive, so I don't have it. I wouldn't want everything on a farm to necessarily grow 2x as fast, and I would miss the brown sprinkler. I suggest you find a better, less-expensive solution.

Happy pants Sep 12 2011 02:23 PM

wow, am I glad I didn't buy this thing.... it sounds like a giant PITA. :)

pythonis Sep 12 2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenifoofoo (Post 4842146)
Simple. It should not be that way since we PAID for it! We should get full use!

Lot of things in the game we paid for but aren't allowed to do things with. Im pretty sure this sprinkler was NOT intended to be a "Level up quick" tool but i think a lot of players are wanting it to be just that. It was explained at the start "use once per day". Not difficult to understand, imo.