Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Aussie Rae Nov 29 2012 09:23 PM

Re Boosts, 10 people accelerated my train yesterday so its one day ahead of schedule, and thats the message I got when I tried to see if I could send a boost request today...I will try again later this evening to see if I can boost it again...I sometimes don't unload my train's 12 carriages, just leave it sitting and allow the mayor to do all the work when working others facilities...

Taz D Nov 29 2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 5365958)
Re Boosts, 10 people accelerated my train yesterday so its one day ahead of schedule, and thats the message I got when I tried to see if I could send a boost request today...I will try again later this evening to see if I can boost it again...I sometimes don't unload my train's 12 carriages, just leave it sitting and allow the mayor to do all the work when working others facilities...

It will only do one days worth per load. To boost it again you will have to unload and dispatch again before you can boost again.

dorissau Nov 30 2012 07:49 AM

when I go to boost my train, the list that comes up is horrible. When I click "FarmTown players", I get a list of everyone on my friends list who has ever LOOKED at FT. Good many of them are NOT my neighbors and do not play FT. Is there any way you could just bring up a list of neighbors so I wouldn't have to sort through and figure it out???

FarmerMcLashwood Nov 30 2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santmyer (Post 5366318)
We should get notifications of which neighbors helped us with our train extra products so that we can thank them. It would also let us to decide who to request help from the next time.

It tells you who has helped to accelerate your farm where it tells you which neighbours have helped with your facilities.

barbara nixon Nov 30 2012 03:15 PM

the benefit i see with the trains is the mayor helpin..he's a great help to me and the ones i have i don't need all of it but i does make me coin when i sell so every little bit helps there..so i feel they r worth every penny and i am geting more..i can now do more of my neighbors posts....even more coins...:)

CynthiaSue Dec 01 2012 07:05 PM

I don't have a train, but I think it has basically hurt people without the trains. When I work others facilities, I am left in the dust, so I don't make as good as I used to working others facilities. I do make something from the train boost requests I get, but I think it is normally less than 3000 products, nothing compared to what I lose by not being fast enough working facilities. I don't know what I get, except I notice some of my animals going up one each after doing a boost. I am thinking one doesn't really get much of any one item, but like I said, I don't know how much I get of anythng, just know how many total products I get from clicking on a boost. Sometimes the game discourages me because those with money to spend on the game are those that do best, not those that work the hardest. I definitely benefit from those who spend money on the game, like getting products from train boosts, and probably people with trains can load their facilities fuller. I would get more, except now people who didn't used to work the facilities are now working them cause it is so fast for them. They really should benefit from spending real money on the game. But, it will probably result in me not working some peoples facilities, especially if they have them on too many farms and they have too many neighbors with trains. It is just not worth my time. Funny thing is, I don't even want a train, except that it would help me work facilties faster. I just don't make some things if I don't enough of certain items.

Betty Jordon Dec 01 2012 10:03 PM

I think to dispatch the train is too expensive. Costs are too much for the items.

Betty Jordon Dec 01 2012 10:18 PM

The train is great when working neighbors facilities. I do not often work my neighbors facilities, when I do the mayor does half of them for me. Very nice indeed!!!!

KnightRider Dec 02 2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Jordon (Post 5367678)
The train is great when working neighbors facilities. I do not often work my neighbors facilities, when I do the mayor does half of them for me. Very nice indeed!!!!

The mayor does 50% for free for everyone on farms that has 4 or more facilities to work on that farm, you don't need to have a train to have the mayor do half, then for each boxcar that is dispatched on a run you get another 5% done, so if you have at least 10 cars then you get the other 50% done.

Betty Jordon Dec 02 2012 12:36 AM

Yes, that is right.