Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Oct 31 2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christophercilley (Post 6391362)
I am mystified by the comment made in the new upgrade, "
b) Implemented changes to be in compliance with a new Facebook policy to access profile pictures."
Just what does that mean?

Hi christophercilley :)

Facebook made some changes to have restrictions on how to show our facebook profile pictures which are necessary in the game. Those pictures were missing from the ingame messages and developers fixed that.

ckpeer@gmail.com Nov 10 2020 08:52 AM

Notice to Remove Flash

I just got a notice from Adobe Flash that I should delete it from my computer. I am a Mac user. I tried to put this on one of the posts re Flash, but all those posts are closed. I would like to continue playing FT until HTML5 is available, so I did not remove Flash from my computer. Any recommendations ?

Taz D Nov 10 2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com (Post 6392454)
I just got a notice from Adobe Flash that I should delete it from my computer. I am a Mac user. I tried to put this on one of the posts re Flash, but all those posts are closed. I would like to continue playing FT until HTML5 is available, so I did not remove Flash from my computer. Any recommendations ?

Hi ckpeer,
Only recommendation is to ignore the message. If you remove Flash you will not be able to play Farm Town until the conversion to HTML5 is completed.

bbbjwilson Dec 03 2020 07:27 PM

Belts and Dans

I am writing to complain about the last two releases of belts and dans for facilities. I think it's not right that you release so dang many facilities at one time. Yesterday I had 54 belts and dans and today 60 belts and dans. We can only post 5 every 12 hrs and the remaining go unposted. Many people rely on these bonuses to help fill facilities. If you release so many facilities at a time---you need to give us several days to post them and let the belts and dans roll over for maybe a couple of days. (maybe even let us post more at a time)

Thanks, Jan

Taz D Dec 03 2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjwilson (Post 6395138)
I am writing to complain about the last two releases of belts and dans for facilities. I think it's not right that you release so dang many facilities at one time. Yesterday I had 54 belts and dans and today 60 belts and dans. We can only post 5 every 12 hrs and the remaining go unposted. Many people rely on these bonuses to help fill facilities. If you release so many facilities at a time---you need to give us several days to post them and let the belts and dans roll over for maybe a couple of days. (maybe even let us post more at a time)

Thanks, Jan

Hi Jan,
I think what most depend on from the belts and dans is added production for less ingredients from their storage as that is permanent. The extra bonus products are really just an added amount that is not that much.

I feel that the developers are trying to catch up with all of the belts and dans for all the facilities prior to the change over from Flash which is why they released them for the remaining 30 facilities. Prior to this release they have always done 10 facilities at a time.

Joyinlife Dec 05 2020 05:31 PM

Patches of Snow

What good are snow patches if we cannot cover the ground. Years and years ago, we could so it is possible. Slashky?

Taz D Dec 05 2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6395446)
What good are snow patches if we cannot cover the ground. Years and years ago, we could so it is possible. Slashky?

Hi Joyinlife,
The Snow Cover is in the Winter section of the store, if that is what you are looking for.

Alexm2012 Dec 05 2020 10:15 PM

think its an absolute insult that we as 11 year players at level 1200 that the maximum is 14million in bonuses that we can collect its unfair how slashkey released so many dans for facilities at the same time why not release the belts when they release a new update every month then we wouldn't be earning "126" bonuses everytime i reloaded my facilities its a tad unfair weighing up what we actually lose especially when i have sooooo much money invested in this game. please make these adjustments Raul and Co.

Taz D Dec 05 2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6395486)
think its an absolute insult that we as 11 year players at level 1200 that the maximum is 14million in bonuses that we can collect its unfair how slashkey released so many dans for facilities at the same time why not release the belts when they release a new update every month then we wouldn't be earning "126" bonuses everytime i reloaded my facilities its a tad unfair weighing up what we actually lose especially when i have sooooo much money invested in this game. please make these adjustments Raul and Co.

Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as you are not asking a question or posting a problem that we can help you solve.

For each 100 levels you have gone up 1 million has been added for the amount you can collect on bonuses. Thus at level 1200 then you can collect 14 million.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.

fscott Dec 13 2020 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6395446)

Hello,
I was looking for the same question regarding changing the grounds to snow. I don't see the option anymore.