Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

KnightRider Jul 16 2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pythonis (Post 5227050)
sometimes i want to quicken the growth of my crops/flowers but not my trees. Would be nice if we could specify that when using our sprinklers or even be able to pull our old ones out and use them for what they do not what our current one will do.

Since the trees don't go to waste it wouldn't matter if they grow quicker or not just harvest or chop them when you are ready, and if you want you can pull the others out of storage and put on a farm, use it and then put it back in storage.

CynthiaSue Jul 18 2012 11:34 PM

If I understand correctly, if I bought the red sprinkler, I would only be able to use it once a day. I have 15 farms, I believe at least 10 of them are in crops, and I would only be able to use it for one field a day. Not sure it sounds worth it if one can only use it for one field a day.

The flower sprinkler also says you can only use it once a day. So if you use it at a neighbors one day, does that mean you can't use it at your own farm that day?

whosyou? Jul 18 2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynthiaSue (Post 5229422)
If I understand correctly, if I bought the red sprinkler, I would only be able to use it once a day. I have 15 farms, I believe at least 10 of them are in crops, and I would only be able to use it for one field a day. Not sure it sounds worth it if one can only use it for one field a day.

The flower sprinkler also says you can only use it once a day. So if you use it at a neighbors one day, does that mean you can't use it at your own farm that day?

You can use it on each farm once a day,and the watering of your neighbors flowers does not affect your ability to water your own,or from them being able to use their own to speed it up either.

CynthiaSue Jul 18 2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whosyou? (Post 5229426)
You can use it on each farm once a day,and the watering of your neighbors flowers does not affect your ability to water your own,or from them being able to use their own to speed it up either.

That sounds like a great deal then.

Well, perhaps not as good of a deal as I thought since it would cost 95 farmcash to get the flower sprinkler and the one to speed up your crops. Not sure if it is worth speeding up my crops since I have all the crops I need with the 15 farms anyway. Guess I would need to buy more facilities or just plant acorn squash alot, both which will add to the already too much time I spend on the game.

I want to buy a farmcash something to make farming more fun or easier or make alot of coins faster, just not sure which one it will be. I have the farmcash, but not sure I want to spend 95 for this.

ladyval143 Aug 14 2012 10:38 AM

Train car costs

Why does the train cars require farm cash? When I click on the locomotive, it shows boxes for the long cars and shows farm coins instead of cash as the price to buy. But to go buy them it actually takes farm cash!

StoneFace Aug 14 2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyval143 (Post 5251970)
Why does the train cars require farm cash? When I click on the locomotive, it shows boxes for the long cars and shows farm coins instead of cash as the price to buy. But to go buy them it actually takes farm cash!

There are two kinds.

The short cars are for coin and only for decoration

The long cars can be loaded with products to bring to your farm. They cost farm cash, and currently it takes one week for the train to "make its rounds" and deliver your products.

You can have as many coin cars as you want.

Only one of each freight car will currently bring products, and it must be attached to the black locomotive engine (coin cost)

ladyval143 Aug 14 2012 10:46 AM

Click on the locomotive, one without any cars attached. A popu window shows long freight cars to purchase, and shows Coins, not cash!!! But when you go to buy the long cars from the shop, it shows farm cash. You should fix the shaded box that pops up from the locomotive showing farm coins, such as one shows, long container car, 2,016,000 farm coins, it does not show farm cash! That is false representation!!! Because I cannot buy a long container car with 2,016,000, it required farm cash. So you need to either change the price to to farm cash, or change the window that pops up when you click show train details! It is false advertisement.

Fred Bee Aug 14 2012 11:27 AM

Caboose

Why isn't there a caboose for the decorative train? Trains sure look funny without one.

Fred, gentleman farmer

KnightRider Aug 14 2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bee (Post 5252010)
Why isn't there a caboose for the decorative train? Trains sure look funny without one.

Fred, gentleman farmer

That is because they have not made one yet, it has been suggested that one be made.

KnightRider Aug 14 2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyval143 (Post 5251982)
Click on the locomotive, one without any cars attached. A popu window shows long freight cars to purchase, and shows Coins, not cash!!! But when you go to buy the long cars from the shop, it shows farm cash. You should fix the shaded box that pops up from the locomotive showing farm coins, such as one shows, long container car, 2,016,000 farm coins, it does not show farm cash! That is false representation!!! Because I cannot buy a long container car with 2,016,000, it required farm cash. So you need to either change the price to to farm cash, or change the window that pops up when you click show train details! It is false advertisement.

It is not false advertisement, it is like the bee farm and the others that cost coins to start production. When you click on the engine the screen that pops up shows how much it cost to send the train out on a trip to collect the items, not the cost of the boxcar, no facility when you go into it show how much it cost, you can only see the cost of all the facilities is in the store.