Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

jules1954 Mar 10 2018 09:07 PM

I take my hat off to the Farm Town developers. They work hard to improve the game for us, even if we don't like some of the things they do. I remember when I first started, there were barely any tools, we had to take what gift was sent to us, and we had to do one at a time. Now we can exchange gifts and do all 50 at once. We have fantastic tools to make it so easy to work the farms and they have increased many things, still not enough I might add, but we have groups that help with any shortfall. Glitches can be many, but I still believe that the game is by far much better and easier to play than any other game.

trina531 Mar 10 2018 09:42 PM

I just read jules1954 post and started thinking why do I continue to play? I play because of the wonderful connections I have made. I have play since Aug 2009 and I still play with many of my original neighbors. This game is more than planting harvesting and making money...it is about wonderful people who I have met. Thank you developers for all you do!

VelH23 Mar 12 2018 01:27 PM

I took a long break from playing this game due to my husband being unwell. A long break - nearly 7 years.
(There's something wrong with the join date top right)

Lovely being back, connecting with neighbours from way back when we all started & meeting new people.

The developers do a great job, there would be no Farmtown without you & what a shame that would be. Thank you x

Taz D Mar 12 2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelH23 (Post 6228734)
I took a long break from playing this game due to my husband being unwell. A long break - nearly 7 years.
(There's something wrong with the join date top right)

Lovely being back, connecting with neighbours from way back when we all started & meeting new people.

The developers do a great job, there would be no Farmtown without you & what a shame that would be. Thank you x

Hi VelH,
The date above your post is the date you joined the forums, not the date you started playing Farm Town.

max_river Mar 12 2018 05:08 PM

shortage of eggs

I not sure what is going on last week i had a least million today i have only a few eggs. I think you should make the harvesting of the hens like the cows every 8 hrs. with all the stuff that needs eggs now is crazy. or let us put as many animals as we want in the sheds. pls help us with the issues with the eggs and milk. thank you for making this a great game to play

Taz D Mar 12 2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 6228770)
I not sure what is going on last week i had a least million today i have only a few eggs. I think you should make the harvesting of the hens like the cows every 8 hrs. with all the stuff that needs eggs now is crazy. or let us put as many animals as we want in the sheds. pls help us with the issues with the eggs and milk. thank you for making this a great game to play

Hi Max_river,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

max_river Mar 12 2018 05:15 PM

ty tazi willpost it there

burkharg Mar 18 2018 05:08 PM

It is getting very expensive to play this game and level up. The one thing I liked about it when I started playing several years ago was the fact you could level up without paying actual money. Now that is nearly impossible.

Petuniaflower Mar 20 2018 09:30 AM

I wonder if anyone can help

i wonder if anyone can help:

I have a friend,whose Facebook page only shows to March. We have tried everything,we can think of. I don't know if it is her settings or mine. I sent her a message,and posted it to her page.She saw it,but I looked and can't. She sent me something,and I can't see it.

Does anyone know of a setting,that has recently been applied,that would cause this. If so ,would you kindly tell me what,and where to find it.

Thank you

Taz D Mar 20 2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6229778)
i wonder if anyone can help:

I have a friend,whose Facebook page only shows to March. We have tried everything,we can think of. I don't know if it is her settings or mine. I sent her a message,and posted it to her page.She saw it,but I looked and can't. She sent me something,and I can't see it.

Does anyone know of a setting,that has recently been applied,that would cause this. If so ,would you kindly tell me what,and where to find it.

Thank you

Hi Petuniaflower,
I am not sure what you mean about it only showing to March. Only showing what to March? Unless you are talking about Farm Town posts you need to address this to Facebook and not here.