Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

mick-jolly Jul 09 2016 05:42 AM

I use production chain then i can find what i want in a order that i can follow. Could never work the other one out as it kept changing when the utilisation went up or down of a facility.

LazyMare Jul 09 2016 09:30 AM

If it's any help I sort alphabeticaly to find the facilities I only have 1 of (generally the FC ones), by Production chain when I want to fill all facilities and by utilisation when am only filling some facilities (for NCC)
By experimenting everyone finds the way that works best for them :)

Vivienne57 Jul 10 2016 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6067782)
Hi Shnookims,

No idea why not, but it Facebook hasn't rolled it out to everyone. Some have it , some don't.

Where is the Farm Town chat so I can check if I've got it or not...thanks

Taz D Jul 10 2016 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6084146)
Where is the Farm Town chat so I can check if I've got it or not...thanks

Hi Vivienne,
It is not a Farm Town chat. It is a Chat that Facebook set up on the side for games. However, they have not rolled it out to everyone. You would need to talk to Facebook as it has nothing to do with Farm Town and is not a product of Farm Town.

PamC Jul 11 2016 07:41 AM

FarmTown

They need to get an app for Farm Town on tablets. My computer is to slow to do things on so I don't play as much as I would like.

firegold flames Jul 11 2016 08:37 AM

never heard before , what is this mean ?, i hope Taz will send a message or anything he know about it.(through PM or what/so-ever)

Taz D Jul 11 2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegold flames (Post 6084278)
never heard before , what is this mean ?, i hope Taz will send a message or anything he know about it.(through PM or what/so-ever)

Hi firegold flames,
Taz does know anything about the Live Chat. That is a Facebook thing and I have never had it come up for me. Supposedly it is a group chat that shows to the right side of the farm page and is for all games. That is all I know.

Dulcinea Jul 11 2016 03:09 PM

It comes up for me in all my browsers except Chrome, where it's blocked by an add-on. People generally use it to help each other out. They post links on how to do stuff, neighbor requests, work requests, bonuses and ingredient requests. But mostly they just shoot the breeze and chat about whatever. I occasionally post my bonuses there if I think it's something people actually want, but I don't hang out there much myself. It seems the people who do already know one another because they also work one another's facilities. For the most part, in so far as I've observed, they seem like a nice group of players. :)

Gee Winger Jul 14 2016 07:34 PM

Baited fish

I am having an issue coming up with enough bait for my fish. If I were to place a fish farm on every one of my farms, I will never be able to generate enough bait. I have tried the free gifts but still if I work 24 hours gifting I can not get enough. I need a way to generate 7 to 12 million bait a day. The new boats really made the harvest easy! Now what to do about bait. If we can get manure wagons that do the entire set of farms, can't we have a similar bait. I am willing to buy the bait each day. A million bait for a a million coins will work for me.

Allykat Jul 15 2016 05:15 PM

suggestions and ideas

Hi I am not sure if it would be possible but I would love to see a means of ticking on ideas/suggestions that I and others are interested in.

I spend a lot of time trying to find posts that are of interest and then to find the same ideas/suggestions posted multiple times. Where if you could just go and tick the ones you agree with this would also help the devs to quickly see the most popular ones to work on.

Cheers:)