Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Loretta2012 May 12 2015 03:29 AM

Mother's Day Items

Hello,

I'm disappointed. The mother's day items are gone and I was working on my mother's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my mother's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the mother's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for quiet a while after the holiday.

iceberg May 12 2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 5959618)
i find it slows me down some people it might for but it does not for me. so give us the opition to op out of it

Agreed, this option would be great idea.

marymarcel May 12 2015 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loretta2012 (Post 5959714)
Hello,

I'm disappointed. The mother's day items are gone and I was working on my mother's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my mother's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the mother's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for quiet a while after the holiday.

Hi Loretta:)

Mother's Day decorations are now back in the store and gifts:)

Loretta2012 May 12 2015 07:54 PM

Thank you

YAY!!! Thank you so very much MaryMarcel for putting the mother's day items back in the store and gifts!!! It is very much appreciated.:)

marymarcel May 12 2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loretta2012 (Post 5959982)
YAY!!! Thank you so very much MaryMarcel for putting the mother's day items back in the store and gifts!!! It is very much appreciated.:)

You are welcome Loretta, but the developers put them back:)

marymarcel May 13 2015 09:19 AM

Hi Loretta

Mother's Day items will be in the store and gifts only through Sunday May 17th. These items have been put back at the request of those wanting to participate in this month's contest. If you wish to buy these items for your contest entry or just to decorate your farm please do so before that date as they will be removed then until next year.

Loretta2012 May 13 2015 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5960110)
Hi Loretta

Mother's Day items will be in the store and gifts only through Sunday May 17th. These items have been put back at the request of those wanting to participate in this month's contest. If you wish to buy these items for your contest entry or just to decorate your farm please do so before that date as they will be removed then until next year.

Hi marymarcel,

Thanks so much for keeping me updated and letting me know what timeline I have in order to get my farm completed!

Loretta
A farm town addict since 2009 :D

thehufarm May 13 2015 07:38 PM

Selling Ingredients not important to me

I love the added choices of "sell all", "sell selected", and "sell half of all". I'd like to suggest adding one more, "sell half of selected" so the ones I want to keep and aren't selected do not get sold; as they do at the present time when using the "sell half of all". I don't want to sell all of my items or sell all of the selected. I try to keep some things that I can sell on the cooperative quests or for the future facilities I plan to buy but haven't yet.

Thanks for listening.

Taz D May 13 2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehufarm (Post 5960302)
I love the added choices of "sell all", "sell selected", and "sell half of all". I'd like to suggest adding one more, "sell half of selected" so the ones I want to keep and aren't selected do not get sold; as they do at the present time when using the "sell half of all". I don't want to sell all of my items or sell all of the selected. I try to keep some things that I can sell on the cooperative quests or for the future facilities I plan to buy but haven't yet.

Thanks for listening.

Hi hufarm,
You need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section instead of the Feedback section, so the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a seubject that fits your suggestion.

westilldance May 18 2015 05:37 PM

Selling Animals in Storage

After the last update, I can't sell animals in my inventory!