Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Lee Ann Feb 24 2012 09:39 AM

flower shop capacity

:( I am not a flower person so maybe I just better sell the flower shop and be done with it , seems more work and wasted space to me then it is worth , but thanks anyway :p

Deborah1979 Feb 24 2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Ann (Post 5056078)
:( I am not a flower person so maybe I just better sell the flower shop and be done with it , seems more work and wasted space to me then it is worth , but thanks anyway :p

:) Hi there! I hope that I can answer your question. I have been playing for over 2 years and have all kinds of personal spread sheets! :eek: Yes, fully addicted. (You can actually figure this out for yourself. Just look at how many are required for EACH batch, then multiply by the number of batches to fill the flower shop. ;)) So here goes my calculations:
To fully load the flower shop you need:

720 of the Sunflowers, Tulips, & White Carnations
1440 of the Bird of Paradise, Blue Hyacinth, Marigold, & Red Poppies
1440 of the Plant Pots
2880 of the Forget-Me-Nots
3600 of the Yellow Lillies
5040 of the Red Roses
5760 of the White Roses

Just remember, that if you have the manure spreader, it will double your harvest. And if should happen to have the red sprinkler, I understand that cuts the harvest from 4 days for flowers to 2. Just keep harvesting for a few days, and gather any bonuses your neighbors post, and soon you will have excess and be able to fully load the facility.

Sorry, I know this is off-subject, but I have read all of the previous 12 pages trying to figure out if I really want to buy the red sprinkler! LOL

Deborah

Daisy Mariposa Feb 24 2012 04:48 PM

Thank you SO much for your precise, concise reply. I knew I needed a LOT, but never knew the exact quantity. I think the red and orange sprinklers are worth the real money outlay. I can't imagine waiting 4 days for ANYTHING to mature. Also thumbs up on the manure spreader.

Sayso Feb 27 2012 11:07 AM

The only problem I've noticed with this tool is that sometimes after I've watered all of my farms before signing off for the night, when I log on the next morning The (w) has disappeared and the crops are at the normal growth rate.

farmtownpatty Mar 13 2012 06:06 PM

I have a very hard time with this forum, it is not user friendly. I am questioning the new green sprinkler. Are you saying it is going to replace the orange one...so does that mean it will be changing to longer growing periods instead of a shorter growing periods. I don't get it. Why can't we have both? Confused!

farmtownpatty Mar 13 2012 06:09 PM

Green sprinkler

I have a very hard time with this forum, it is not user friendly. I am questioning the new green sprinkler. Are you saying it is going to replace the orange one...so does that mean it will be changing to longer growing periods instead of a shorter growing periods. I don't get it. Why can't we have both? Confused!

Taz D Mar 13 2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmtownpatty (Post 5075882)

The growing period would be the same as the red or orange sprinkler, but the wasted time after they are ready would be extended.

HelenJS22 Mar 13 2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5075890)
The growing period would be the same as the red or orange sprinkler, but the wasted time after they are ready would be extended.

This would be great if you were going away and just not going to quite make it back in time, but not sure that it's worth the farm cash for only that reason.

KnightRider Mar 13 2012 08:45 PM

The new release notes says that the green sprinkler will replace the orange sprinkler, so that means that the green sprinkler will water crops; cut growing time of crops, flowers, and trees; and extend the gone to waste time? Also since it says it will replace instead of up grade the orange sprinkler, can the orange sprinkler be sold after you purchase the green sprinkler?

I can see the green sprinkler used for small growing times up to like 12 hrs, to extend the time to make sure your either like home from work or awake from bed, but over that you should have enough time unless like Helen said you are going to be gone for a while.

AZHorseLady Mar 14 2012 05:31 PM

I'm a wee bit confused too. So you must have to use the green sprinkler BEFORE crops are finished growing to extend the waste time? I just tried it on crops that were finished and it didn't do a thing......And since the orange one is gone, you now have crops that grow in 1/2 the time, but will be extended past the original waste time?
Either way I think I'm gonna love it, especially for the 4 & 8 hour crops.