Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Annie of Green Gables Sep 29 2014 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MochaSoul (Post 5876662)
Thanks Taz

If FB are limiting the numbers for FT players, why is it that people not playing the game have as many 1500 FB friends? FB's reasoning is not fair and reasonable. If this is the case, then FB better start deleting everyone's excess friends, equal amounts eh?

Biebel Sep 29 2014 02:52 AM

Hi, Just started this cooperative quest with one of my neighbours, but she can only sell me one thing and i can only buy one thing for this quest! Tho i love the idea of working together, it will be impossible for us since we only got a few active neighbours! So it would be great if we can buy/sell again after let's say one hour or so! If not we won't be able to play these quests and that would be very sad! Maybe devs can work out this problem. Thanks!

Lara Sep 29 2014 07:44 AM

seems to be improving with the increased time and a better understanding of what I am doing. I have completed 2 of the purple quests now but one is a write off and the first one expired for lack of time. I will give it a bit more time to see how it goes

Majik Merlin Sep 29 2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnana (Post 5878514)
Hi, do you know that you do not physically have to go to their farms to check the co-op manager? Just click their pic in your neighbor bar, like you were going to join them or message them. At the bottom of that menu is a choice to show that player's co-op manager. Click that and you can buy and sell thru that window without leaving your own farm. :)

Great time saving tip... THANKS

However I do have a complaint!!!

I have finally, successfully completed 2 of my purple quests. All fine and good even tho I don't have many neighbors playing. My complaint is this:

The quests show up in my brown quest bar as completed. When I redeem my quests at the end of 7 days, will I lose them?? Last time I completed more than 8 in the seven days, I lost them...they vanished with t he others when I claimed my FC.

crafty chris Sep 29 2014 09:29 AM

hi majik merlin ... just to add to what dnana said it is only the friends you have to go to their farms (via neighbours tab) hopefully that may change (everything crossed) :)

also where the quests are being added to the 'normal' quests what i am doing is getting them up to 8 then leaving the very last steps ... just in case ;)

KnightRider Sep 29 2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie of Green Gables (Post 5878710)
If FB are limiting the numbers for FT players, why is it that people not playing the game have as many 1500 FB friends? FB's reasoning is not fair and reasonable. If this is the case, then FB better start deleting everyone's excess friends, equal amounts eh?

Hello Annie of Green Gables,

You can have as many FB friends as you want, FB is saying that out of all of your friends, you can only have 80 as neighbors, sometimes up to 100. I believe FB decides on how many neighbors a game can have by how many people are playing that game. They wouldn't be able to delete FB friends just to even out the numbers for one game, since there are some FB friends that play more than 1 game together.

Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan Sep 29 2014 12:04 PM

Is it possible to have a blue light special (my neighbors list page) to see who is doing the new blue quest so we can add them as neighbors?

marymarcel Sep 29 2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan (Post 5878954)
Is it possible to have a blue light special (my neighbors list page) to see who is doing the new blue quest so we can add them as neighbors?

Hi Peggy!

It is better if you post this in the suggestion section so the developers can see it. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply in the thread Suggestions Quests.:)

Majik Merlin Sep 29 2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafty chris (Post 5878858)
hi majik merlin ...

also where the quests are being added to the 'normal' quests what i am doing is getting them up to 8 then leaving the very last steps ... just in case ;)

I already do that. I have FOUR holding now and have two days still to go before I can claim my FC...

Did not know the purple would count on the same tally, so went ahead and finished them, now I have 10 pending to get the FC and two days to go to hold any others. If I lose them it will be like busting my back to play for nothing.

I see a nightmare as this progresses.

KnightRider Sep 29 2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majik Merlin (Post 5878998)
I already do that. I have FOUR holding now and have two days still to go before I can claim my FC...

Did not know the purple would count on the same tally, so went ahead and finished them, now I have 10 pending to get the FC and two days to go to hold any others. If I lose them it will be like busting my back to play for nothing.

I see a nightmare as this progresses.

Hello Majik Merlin,

The coop quests counting on the same totals as the regular quests is a glitch and has been reported to the developers.