Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

rpost17 Aug 11 2014 12:47 PM

Thank you Mary, greatly appreciate it.

marymarcel Aug 11 2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpost17 (Post 5858566)
Thank you Mary, greatly appreciate it.

You're very welcome!:)

Petuniaflower Aug 11 2014 03:02 PM

What is this!!!!

When trying to log on..message you do not have permission due to tah da tah da

went up above to log in here I AM:cool:

vonalm Aug 11 2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5858490)
If you click on the box that has the arabic gum, it will tell you which tree needs to be harvested to get the arabic gum. You can do that with any of the items needed in the quests.

Knight, i've tried that but it didn't work. i also thought that i would/should give me the tree

Seraphina Warrior Aug 11 2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 5858674)
Knight, i've tried that but it didn't work. i also thought that i would/should give me the tree

Hi Vonalm, unfortunately, with the crops and tree's, clicking in the box, or hovering your mouse in the box, does not work as it does with the facility items. It will only ever give you the information that you see. I do see your point though, as it is very much left to a persons knowledge as to which tree gives you that item. Most of the tree's are self explanatory, but with trees such as the Acacia and even the Red Maple Tree, then it is not so easy. Maybe this is something that you could post in suggestions, as I think that it is possibly something that would be helpful to everyone! :)

madamx Aug 12 2014 03:10 PM

just a suggestion

I was just thinking that it would be nice if Farmtown opened up some of the 'older' facilities that you have to pay for, and offered them for coins instead. That way, players like myself who don't have the means to buy coins, can have the chance to get some of the facilities that have been for sale for a long time i.e. the floral shop etc. Just a suggestion.

Taz D Aug 12 2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madamx (Post 5859046)
I was just thinking that it would be nice if Farmtown opened up some of the 'older' facilities that you have to pay for, and offered them for coins instead. That way, players like myself who don't have the means to buy coins, can have the chance to get some of the facilities that have been for sale for a long time i.e. the floral shop etc. Just a suggestion.

Hi Madamx. To make a suggestion you need to put it in Suggestions section and not in the General feedback. You cannot start a new thread in the Suggestions section but you can reply to an existing thread that is closest to your suggestion. This would be, I think best in the Existing items thread.

froglady1207@gmail.com Aug 12 2014 03:32 PM

Suggestion,,,,,,be able to freeze avatar completely. They serve no purpose and get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and freeze them when u go to do another persons farm to work. The black box is the same. DUH,,,,,I think we know a farm is loading or crops are loading. We are not stupid!!!!!!!!!! It also serves no purpose. The farming would go a lot faster. And when I say freeze them I mean forever. If some people want the avatar they can. But, let us have the options.
TY,,,,,,,,,,,,VICKYE

knolan Aug 12 2014 04:35 PM

Me too

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5859054)
Hi Madamx. To make a suggestion you need to put it in Suggestions section and not in the General feedback. You cannot start a new thread in the Suggestions section but you can reply to an existing thread that is closest to your suggestion. This would be, I think best in the Existing items thread.

I understand why she posted where she did, the forums is not an easy place to figure out where to post what, there are so many categories I get lost myself.

Taz D Aug 12 2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knolan (Post 5859122)
I understand why she posted where she did, the forums is not an easy place to figure out where to post what, there are so many categories I get lost myself.

There is always the one for "My idea doesn't have a thread" if you can't figure out where to put it.