Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Apr 22 2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglnwhite (Post 5815606)
Since we've been given the ability to work neighbor facilities with just a few clicks I find that I need a decent Farm Town games feed more now than ever. Since the "old" one has not been reinstated, I started looking around FB and found that we have the ability to build our own customized list that works just as well as the old feed. It requires some fine tuning, but now I can't do without it.

I'm wondering if the mods or helpers could put together a "how to" for other players so that they can also take advantage of this awesome tool. I'd share mine, but we're not allowed to post links outside of the forum.

I moved you post to general feedback. Please send me a link to your list in a PM. I don't think your link will work for me, but I will take a look at it.

firegold flames Apr 23 2014 09:38 AM

yes i agree with all your comments and i will be hosting best helper award in my blog around end year .

some notable helper/moderators is already the best . One of them is knightrider .I think they did a great job in the forum too .

KnightRider Apr 23 2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegold flames (Post 5815918)
yes i agree with all your comments and i will be hosting best helper award in my blog around end year .

some notable helper/moderators is already the best . One of them is knightrider .I think they did a great job in the forum too .

Thank you, I just try to help those that need help so that they can continue to play the best game on Facebook.

Larry McDonald Apr 25 2014 12:00 PM

Removing factory from facilities manger

Is is possible to remove my wool facility from the Facilities manger?
I have a issues with working the Quest, it never fails if I need something from a long term production like wool I end up having to wait 15 or 16 hours for it. Is there a way to isolate one farm from the manager?
Thanks aka Wildeye

Taz D Apr 25 2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry McDonald (Post 5816938)
Is is possible to remove my wool facility from the Facilities manger?
I have a issues with working the Quest, it never fails if I need something from a long term production like wool I end up having to wait 15 or 16 hours for it. Is there a way to isolate one farm from the manager?
Thanks aka Wildeye

You can go directly to the farm and click on the facility itself. There isn't any way to remove any facilities from the facility manager without removing the facility from your farms.

mrschar Apr 25 2014 06:54 PM

Thank you

Yes,
Thank you for all of the animals, buildings, and people that are more realistic than other farm games. Thank you also for letting us earn FC with quests. I will never be able to earn 2 for completing 8 in 7 days, but I'm fine with that. I do not have all of the facilities and do not want them. Too much time and work for this evening farmer--I'm a librarian by day and a farmer by night. And even though I do have a few suggestions, I won't mention them here.

rjohn726 Apr 26 2014 05:39 AM

The Facility Manager

By the way the Facility Manager is still a bit out of sync when I go thru it page by page.

Taz D Apr 26 2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjohn726 (Post 5817226)
By the way the Facility Manager is still a bit out of sync when I go thru it page by page.

My facility manager is in perfect sync all the way to the bottom of the list. If you use the scroll bar on the side only to click and not to grab the pointer sliding it then it stays in sync.

rjohn726 Apr 27 2014 05:30 AM

Farm Town Gifts

Why do the folks that I know do not play Farm Town keep showing up over and over again and again when I am selecting the Gifts in Farm Town?

I know that those folks do not play Farm Town and that I am only allowed to select from that list of 12 it appears. Therefore if I do not select one on that list it is because I do not want to send them a gift as they do not play Farm Town or I don’t want to send them a Farm Town Gift.

Therefore I suggest that if I do not select a person for a gift I would appreciate if you don’t keep showing that person again and again as I can only see 12 on that list. Because fairly soon I can select no one or maybe 1 person on that list. That’s when I forget it as that is way too much for me to bother with.

Pooky2483 Apr 27 2014 09:42 AM

How long beta

How long is FarmTown going to be in the beta stage?
My understanding of 'beta' is;
To only be released to a select few beta testers to iron our bugs and only after a period of 'beta testing', where as many bugs as possible are caught, will it be releassed to 'the general public'

beta testing