Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   "other wall reques"t issues (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664066)

badcompany_78 Oct 02 2023 10:52 AM

"other wall reques"t issues

ok so, the problems I have with the 'other wall request' posts are the following: and I had 35!! of these posts in my feed this morning!!!!:mad:

1. People posting a ridiculous amount of gift requests (more than once different and the same items in one shot, I am currently looking at someone who placed three seawater baits, two freshwater baits, and a whole list of other gift item requests. this should not be possible at all. I have a yellow gifting machine and I gift all my buddies/neighbors several times a day I do not want to see it in my requests list.

2. People posting that they upgraded their farms. these are completely useless as there is nothing to be had from these posts. please remove this option from them by removing the popup to share with friends.

3. Level up posts. see number 2 for this one. again useless nothing to be had here.

4. People completing quests and posting it. Nothing to be had here AGAIN. I seriously believe that absolutely no one clicks on these links to send them gift for completing something that they already got cash for

all these items clog up the feed for no reason at all. please fix this ASAP!!

just went back to the wall and please add 5 more repeat gift requests making my total 40!!

Taz D Oct 02 2023 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badcompany_78 (Post 6563542)
ok so, the problems I have with the 'other wall request' posts are the following: and I had 35!! of these posts in my feed this morning!!!!:mad:

1. People posting a ridiculous amount of gift requests (more than once different and the same items in one shot, I am currently looking at someone who placed three seawater baits, two freshwater baits, and a whole list of other gift item requests. this should not be possible at all. I have a yellow gifting machine and I gift all my buddies/neighbors several times a day I do not want to see it in my requests list.

2. People posting that they upgraded their farms. these are completely useless as there is nothing to be had from these posts. please remove this option from them by removing the popup to share with friends.

3. Level up posts. see number 2 for this one. again useless nothing to be had here.

4. People completing quests and posting it. Nothing to be had here AGAIN. I seriously believe that absolutely no one clicks on these links to send them gift for completing something that they already got cash for

all these items clog up the feed for no reason at all. please fix this ASAP!!

just went back to the wall and please add 5 more repeat gift requests making my total 40!!

Hi Badcompany,
If you want to make a suggestion to change things in the Other Wall Requests please post it in the Suggestions section of the forums where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.