Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

CarolAnnBurdine Dec 25 2014 08:44 AM

receiving gifts

Thank you for fixing my problem. I had not been able to receive gifts of trains for several weeks. It's finally working. Thank you

rjohn726 Dec 26 2014 06:30 AM

Well all my crops at least as that is all that I count in my spreadsheet are different, I need to key them all over again.

Thanks

Taz D Dec 26 2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjohn726 (Post 5913442)
Well all my crops at least as that is all that I count in my spreadsheet are different, I need to key them all over again.

Thanks

Hi Rjohn,
What do you mean the crops are different. Nothing has changed for the crop times.

Vivienne57 Dec 28 2014 08:10 AM

Booting off your farm

Is there any way you can boot someone off your farm. I go to the market to hire for h/p and usually ask for a low leveler to help them level up and I let them use my tools and fuel. You get some greedy people who say they are on a low level and when I hire them and visit their farm they are on the highest level. I remember what it was like trying to get up the levels which is why I would rather give the h/p jobs to farmers who are trying to get up the levels. If there is no way to boot them off my farm maybe in future updates you could show the levels on avatars in the market when you hover over them with your mouse, that would be useful :)

Vivienne57 Dec 28 2014 08:20 AM

Jeanbeanie

(The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over)

Unfortunately, even if you only layer your farms 3 times over it slows down the game a lot. I don't layer at all, I use Chrome and my farms are all to the maximum size and I don't have issues with it going slow at all. It doesn't matter what layering you do it affects the performance of farm town.

marymarcel Dec 28 2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 5914038)
Is there any way you can boot someone off your farm. I go to the market to hire for h/p and usually ask for a low leveler to help them level up and I let them use my tools and fuel. You get some greedy people who say they are on a low level and when I hire them and visit their farm they are on the highest level. I remember what it was like trying to get up the levels which is why I would rather give the h/p jobs to farmers who are trying to get up the levels. If there is no way to boot them off my farm maybe in future updates you could show the levels on avatars in the market when you hover over them with your mouse, that would be useful :)

Hi Vivienne:)

The developers have said they are not thinking to add a fire button, but you can put your suggestion about levels in the avatar in our Suggestion Section to let the developers see it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.:)

Vivienne57 Dec 28 2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5914126)
Hi Vivienne:)

The developers have said they are not thinking to add a fire button, but you can put your suggestion about levels in the avatar in our Suggestion Section to let the developers see it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.:)

Ah OK thanks I'll do that :)

ImajeanB Dec 28 2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 5914038)

Does the Ignore a avatar get rid of them? I know it takes them out of sight.

marymarcel Dec 28 2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImajeanB (Post 5914166)
Does the Ignore a avatar get rid of them? I know it takes them out of sight.

Hi ImajeanB:)

When you ignore them while working your farms, you cant see them but they are able to continue working.:)

jeemersmom Dec 28 2014 06:48 PM

Terrible proportions

As talented as the developers are, I would think they could produce items that are at least close to being in the proper proportions to other items. I can refer particularly to animals. The polar bear is smaller than the lion. White tiger and panda are the same size. The camel, largest in nature, is smallest in FT. I won't comment on the relative sizes of items in other categories. They are just as bad. :confused: