Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Freight Trains (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657522)

corogirl Mar 10 2024 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6575574)
Hi Corogirl,
What happens when you try to send boosts out for them? What are you seeing when you click to boost?

Edit: you only have 2 neighbors and 1 buddy so you can only send 3 boosts total from the trains.

Once again I did nothing different and when I came back later I could boost OK Yes I know I only have two neighbours and until it's all working properly I will hold off getting more. Thank you for your help

rodkay1@bigpond.com Mar 13 2024 02:17 AM

I have permission to work a friends facilities while she is ill. However she has 3 trains with 10 carriages and I have to go to each farm. I saw that one train has a carriage that is not long but the other 2 trains do. What can be the problem...they are all joined

marymarcel Mar 13 2024 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6575646)
I have permission to work a friends facilities while she is ill. However she has 3 trains with 10 carriages and I have to go to each farm. I saw that one train has a carriage that is not long but the other 2 trains do. What can be the problem...they are all joined

Hi rodkay1 :)

Things for you to check:

- Those trains have to be dispatched.

- If you are only checking if all cars are correctly attached by highlighting them, then also do the following: click on the Locomotive and select 'Show Train Details'. The Long Freight Cars that are correctly coupled to your Locomotive will be highlighted in white. The ones that you don't own or that are not correctly coupled will be dimmed out.

If nothing works for you and you want us to check those trains, then please provide your friend User ID number and let us know in which farms those trains are placed.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Mar 13 2024 07:20 PM

Found a problem..there are 2 of the same carriage on standard train but cannot swap it for another....do I have to wait all week to do that? Was going to put all on her turbo train but cannot find her green train either? Can you please see if it is possible to change carriages or stop dispatch for trains? ID 1411429551 on farm 32...Thank you

marymarcel Mar 13 2024 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6575682)
Found a problem..there are 2 of the same carriage on standard train but cannot swap it for another....do I have to wait all week to do that? Was going to put all on her turbo train but cannot find her green train either? Can you please see if it is possible to change carriages or stop dispatch for trains? ID 1411429551 on farm 32...Thank you

Im sorry rodkay but you have to wait for trains to get back home, unload them and then you will be able to move the cars.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Mar 14 2024 03:18 AM

Ok thanks for getting back to me. Your team are fantastic. Geez I didn't know about checking the trains the way you told me...I just thought if all ten show up it is all good. Learn new things all the time

marymarcel Mar 14 2024 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6575710)
Ok thanks for getting back to me. Your team are fantastic. Geez I didn't know about checking the trains the way you told me...I just thought if all ten show up it is all good. Learn new things all the time

You are welcome rodkay and glad we were able to help you :)

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Mar 29 2024 08:00 PM

I'm confused on buying the engines. I have3 engines (trains with 10 long cars); 2 on Farm 14 and 1 on Farm 22. I was going to put the enhanced (14) where the standard is (22). I am thinking of buying the turbo to replace the enhanced. Do I have to buy the ultimate first? Do I need to do this speed thing for each train? In other words, can I put an ultimate and turbo on 14 since I now have the enhanced and supreme there. Thank you.

Taz D Mar 29 2024 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6576674)
I'm confused on buying the engines. I have3 engines (trains with 10 long cars); 2 on Farm 14 and 1 on Farm 22. I was going to put the enhanced (14) where the standard is (22). I am thinking of buying the turbo to replace the enhanced. Do I have to buy the ultimate first? Do I need to do this speed thing for each train? In other words, can I put an ultimate and turbo on 14 since I now have the enhanced and supreme there. Thank you.

Hi lynnetimpeiro,
Yes they have to be both in order just as tools have to be. So yes you with have to buy an Ultimate one before you can buy a Turbo. Once you have the engines yes you can put any engine you want on any train. You do have to wait until the train has returned and is unloaded before you can change out the engines.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Mar 29 2024 08:30 PM

Thank you Taz. I just wasn't sure I was reading it correctly.