Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors & Super Neighbors (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Taz D Feb 20 2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouTom3 (Post 6430158)
I am a Super Neighbor on 3 other farms and this morning I went to them and harvested and plowed and planted, BUT my neighbors informed me that the planting did not "Take". In other words there were no crops planted. It has been working up until today.

Hi LouTom,
This is a known issue that has just started last night. We have reported it to the developers and hopefully they will fix it soon.

LouTom3 Feb 20 2021 11:52 AM

Thanks! for the quick reply.
Lou

Chefskitten Feb 20 2021 02:44 PM

Fields (Seeds) Disappearing After They Have Been Sowed

My Super Neighbor worked on five of my farms and sowed and irrigated the fields but when I went to those fields, they didn't have anything planted but the farm had been irrigated. My Super Neighbor went back and replanted on those fields but could not irrigate because it had already been done. I came into my farm today and see that once again, the seeds did not take. I know for a FACT that my Super Neighbor did all of this because it was myself, through my husband's account.

marymarcel Feb 20 2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chefskitten (Post 6430290)
My Super Neighbor worked on five of my farms and sowed and irrigated the fields but when I went to those fields, they didn't have anything planted but the farm had been irrigated. My Super Neighbor went back and replanted on those fields but could not irrigate because it had already been done. I came into my farm today and see that once again, the seeds did not take. I know for a FACT that my Super Neighbor did all of this because it was myself, through my husband's account.

Hi Chefskitten :)

We were able to reproduce the issue and sent it to the developers.

It seems it happens when you use any of the Seeders to plant, so while we wait for a fix, please try to use any of the Combine Harvest/Plant.

Chefskitten Feb 20 2021 05:04 PM

Thank You

Thank you for your quick reply.
This is very unfortunate, as I have only a very small combine harvest/plant machine and it will take so very long for me to do the work :(

mlee2345 Feb 20 2021 06:33 PM

Plant feature not working

When visiting my super neighbor farms i am unable to plant even though they have granted me to. do we have to use the Harvest. plow and Sow tool?

marymarcel Feb 20 2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee2345 (Post 6430390)
When visiting my super neighbor farms i am unable to plant even though they have granted me to. do we have to use the Harvest. plow and Sow tool?

Hi mlee :)

There is currently a problem using the seeders, so it is better to use any combine Harvest/plow/plant.

The developers are aware of the problem and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Rent AMule Feb 20 2021 06:56 PM

Cant Plant on S/N

is odd, I can do all other work on my S/N but cant plant .. I man, I plant but doesn't stick ... shows a plowed field .. :(
Thanks for all yalls hard work too!!

RentAMule ( 100001251582414 )

Taz D Feb 20 2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rent AMule (Post 6430406)
is odd, I can do all other work on my S/N but cant plant .. I man, I plant but doesn't stick ... shows a plowed field .. :(
Thanks for all yalls hard work too!!

RentAMule ( 100001251582414 )

Hi Rent AMule,
I moved your post to the subject thread about super neighbor work.

There is currently a problem using the seeders, so it is better to use any combine Harvest/plow/plant.

The developers are aware of the problem and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Rent AMule Feb 20 2021 07:10 PM

okay ... sadly, dont have a combined tool .. have a h/p but use a seeder. Thanks for your prompt reply