Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Aug 01 2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartnrose (Post 5854754)
Ok. this person is not of my FB or FT neighbor or buddy list, so she isn't showing up in the neighbors with white background. Only one is and she is on FB with me but not a neighbor. I was told earlier they had to be complete strangers, therefore, not on my FB friend list. is that correct?

If this person is not your friend in Facebook, then there is no way for you to send them a gift.:)

heartnrose Aug 01 2014 03:00 PM

OK! Finally an answer that makes sense and understandable...thank you SO much marymarcel....when knightrider told me that I didn't see how it could be possible even I didn't even know the person and it had to be a complete stranger. Ok, back in business again here. Again, thank you so much for the help.

kathyyclark Aug 01 2014 03:06 PM

Thank you so very much for letting me know this. That sounds great. I appreciate your time in answering my question!!

Taz D Aug 01 2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartnrose (Post 5854766)
OK! Finally an answer that makes sense and understandable...thank you SO much marymarcel....when knightrider told me that I didn't see how it could be possible even I didn't even know the person and it had to be a complete stranger. Ok, back in business again here. Again, thank you so much for the help.

The one who is a Facebook friend but not a neighbor you can send a gift also from the Send Gifts tab. One of the lists there is all your Facebook friends.
Also Knightrider was slightly wrong about the bonuses in that your one that is a friend but not a neighbor can get the bonuses when you hire them. The non-bonuses aplly only to your neighbors and buddies.

heartnrose Aug 01 2014 06:57 PM

Thank you so much Taz and marymarcel. I do appreciate all your help, and all that everyone does for FT. Am a happy camper again....

marymarcel Aug 01 2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartnrose (Post 5854838)
Thank you so much Taz and marymarcel. I do appreciate all your help, and all that everyone does for FT. Am a happy camper again....

You're very welcome!:)

kj9221@hotmail.com Aug 03 2014 05:01 PM

Thank you was having the same problem myself appreciate the imput

Joy "aka Frogger"

OWP Aug 03 2014 08:21 PM

How do you remove people from your ignore list,I hit wrong name and now the wrong one is on ignore,how do I get them back?

Taz D Aug 03 2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OWP (Post 5855598)
How do you remove people from your ignore list,I hit wrong name and now the wrong one is on ignore,how do I get them back?

Which ignore list are you talking about? In the forums, Farm Town or facebook?

pkh9489@hotmail.com Aug 04 2014 12:00 AM

I have a question, lately when working other people farms especially the ones who layer I can't see half the screen or what needs to be farmed. I have a few pictures of what I am talking but not sure how to post them.