Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Seraphina Warrior Aug 01 2014 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathyyclark (Post 5854582)
Can someone please answer this question for me? If I buy the purple mobile sprinkler the last one for 45 dollars and it waters all farms at
once, will it also speed growing time like the green mobile sprinkler does also? Not sure I want to spend the money if it doesn't speed the time also.

I appreciate any help I can get on this question. Thank you very much:)

Hi Kathy, the purple sprinkler does the same job as all previous sprinklers, but also waters all farms at once. So, to clarify, it will speed up the growth and extend waste time as well as the further feature of watering all farms at once. :)

rjohn726 Aug 01 2014 05:39 AM

Gifts

Well Gifts are back to 5 again over and over again and again

I do like going thru 50 gifts a lot better than 5 over and over again and again

Taz D Aug 01 2014 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjohn726 (Post 5854598)
Well Gifts are back to 5 again over and over again and again

I do like going thru 50 gifts a lot better than 5 over and over again and again

If you will create a Facebook list of the friends/neighbors you want to send gifts to then you can use that list rather than depending on Facebook to create a full list. Farm Town has no control over those lists, so there is nothing that we can do about it from this end.
To create a Facebook list that you can use for gifting follow the instructions in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

Petuniaflower Aug 01 2014 10:20 AM

No i did not!

YES I DID!!

What is wrong with me :confused: Tell me I am not the only one that does stupid things!

I have the purple sprinkler,but I treat it like the green one,so not to make a mistake of watering where I shouldn't,Well doing that did help me much.I just sat looking at my farm with the biggest tomato field :(NS And without even thinking BANG BANG watered the DANG FARM and I hadn't even started harvesting.

I am very frustrated with myself.Does Raul have a fix for someone like me,RAUL HELP!!!!:(:(:(

heartnrose Aug 01 2014 10:30 AM

Gifting to non neighbors.
Is it possible to gift to a friend that is not a neighbor on your farms. I have one particular person that works on my farm, but do not want to add her to buddy list or neighbor so that she can get the bonuses, which you do not if you are on those lists. Is there any way possible to do this? Any help would be appreciated.....

KnightRider Aug 01 2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartnrose (Post 5854662)
Gifting to non neighbors.
Is it possible to gift to a friend that is not a neighbor on your farms. I have one particular person that works on my farm, but do not want to add her to buddy list or neighbor so that she can get the bonuses, which you do not if you are on those lists. Is there any way possible to do this? Any help would be appreciated.....

You can go to the tab "My neighbors" and that person should be shown there in a white box and you can send them a gift from there.

heartnrose Aug 01 2014 11:05 AM

ok I did and it came up with an error and they say they are fixing it as soon as possible. So will try again later. Thank you knightrider. Again.

heartnrose Aug 01 2014 02:23 PM

Got in. All it shows is my neighbors, and people on my face book to invite to be neighbors. I don't want this person as a neighbor or on buddy list so that she can get bonuses when she works, but want to send her gifts. Is that possible?

marymarcel Aug 01 2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartnrose (Post 5854722)
Got in. All it shows is my neighbors, and people on my face book to invite to be neighbors. I don't want this person as a neighbor or on buddy list so that she can get bonuses when she works, but want to send her gifts. Is that possible?

Hi!

Go to My Neighbors tab, all your neighbors will be showed with a blue background, friends who are not your neighbors are showed with a blank background. Find this person among the ones showed with blank background and you'll see the option to send them a gift.:)

heartnrose Aug 01 2014 02:51 PM

Ok. this person is not of my FB or FT neighbor or buddy list, so she isn't showing up in the neighbors with white background. Only one is and she is on FB with me but not a neighbor. I was told earlier they had to be complete strangers, therefore, not on my FB friend list. is that correct?