Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Eradani Jul 27 2014 09:04 PM

if you rely on the Send Gifts to All button, you can lose people you're sending to as it only sends to those you got from. i don't have lots of friends i send to so i check with the old Send Gifts to make sure i got everyone.

msjazzbo Jul 28 2014 05:25 PM

Rotate flower gifts
 
I would love it if when you get the gift of 5 of a particular flower you would have the ability to place them horizontally instead of vertically. Now you have to place them and move them individually. Just a little help.
Thanks

Taz D Jul 28 2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msjazzbo (Post 5853670)
I would love it if when you get the gift of 5 of a particular flower you would have the ability to place them horizontally instead of vertically. Now you have to place them and move them individually. Just a little help.
Thanks

You need to put this in Suggestions section and not the General Feedback. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.

Sandy Mae Jul 28 2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illusions_fan1 (Post 5851774)
Today I went and had a sticky beak at probably one of your main competitors for "farms" and it made me so grateful for EVERYTHING you guys do for us! They had some milk and egg collecting abilities and whatnot but just a weird old fruit stand type stall... NO FUN! I'll take your facilities any day and your customer service. You are so willing to listen to ideas your consumers have and are eager to keep us happy.

So thank you for everything you guys do for us! :D

I do not feel alone any more. I am always telling people that the people at Slashkey care about the game and actually try to fix stuff asap. Unlike other games that do not even try. Ya at times things go wrong but look at how many players there are. I have quit other games and now only play on my farms. Thanks for letting them know we do appreciate this game. But thank for letting me know I am not alone in saying so!!!:D

duncton Jul 29 2014 04:13 PM

This is the best online game ever.

Jackie McFadden Jul 29 2014 07:04 PM

Hi All, I just have a question. I just reached level 265. So what happens now that I have all the cash facilities? What do I have to get now for being at this level. TY

Taz D Jul 29 2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden (Post 5854018)
Hi All, I just have a question. I just reached level 265. So what happens now that I have all the cash facilities? What do I have to get now for being at this level. TY

I am not sure what you are asking? You do not have to get anything for being at any level. Any purchase you make is your own choice.

Jackie McFadden Jul 29 2014 08:04 PM

Hi. I have a question. I just reached level 265.Now that all the money facilities are bought . What do I do now? I missed the window that tells me what I can get for leveling 265. TY for listening. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...id1849804907

KnightRider Jul 29 2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden (Post 5854042)
Hi. I have a question. I just reached level 265.Now that all the money facilities are bought . What do I do now? I missed the window that tells me what I can get for leveling 265. TY for listening. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...id1849804907

If you want to see what opened up when you leveled upt to 265, go into the store and click on the funnel icon and you can select level only, that should show you only what was opened for that level.

EDIT: The link you have in your post is incorrect, here is the correct link to your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...4907&farm_ix=Y

kathyyclark Aug 01 2014 04:36 AM

Question About Mobile Sprinklers
 
Can someone please answer this question for me? If I buy the purple mobile sprinkler the last one for 45 dollars and it waters all farms at
once, will it also speed growing time like the green mobile sprinkler does also? Not sure I want to spend the money if it doesn't speed the time also.

I appreciate any help I can get on this question. Thank you very much:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 PM.