Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

max_river Mar 05 2014 08:48 PM

fertized farms not working
 
is anyone else having issues with crops not staying fertized....

ejelli Mar 05 2014 11:01 PM

If farmers would quit piling layer upon layer upon layer filled with nothing but trees, buildings, flowers, etc. downloading wouldn't take so much time, either. All the stray animals also need to be penned.

Annette55 Mar 06 2014 09:08 PM

Not nearly enough fertilizer or am I missing something?
 
It does seem they aren't lasting 3 days as advertised. I was wondering how people are coping with the fertilizer thing---you need 20 bazillion pigs to get enough for 20 farms! How about a super pigsty that give 2 or 3 times as much per pig. I stopped playing for a year or so and now find there isn't nearly enough!

Taz D Mar 06 2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annette55 (Post 5784090)
It does seem they aren't lasting 3 days as advertised. I was wondering how people are coping with the fertilizer thing---you need 20 bazillion pigs to get enough for 20 farms! How about a super pigsty that give 2 or 3 times as much per pig. I stopped playing for a year or so and now find there isn't nearly enough!

I have 150 pigs in one pigsty and never run out. However, I only refertilize when I replant rather than wasting it fertilizing every 3 days. If I plant a 4 day crop it will stay fertilized the whole time and I can then fertilize when I plant the next crop.

Alexandra_J Mar 07 2014 12:47 PM

To fertilise a farm you need 50 pigs to each farm, which you will need 1,000 if you were going to fertilise every farm. You can harvest your pig sty every 12 hours. When you fertilise a farm it will last for 3 days. Even if you put in a 4 or 5 day crop it will stay fertilised until you are ready to harvest it.

Taz D Mar 07 2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osmond Fan (Post 5784346)
To fertilise a farm you need 50 pigs to each farm, which you will need 1,000 if you were going to fertilise every farm. You can harvest your pig sty every 12 hours. When you fertilise a farm it will last for 3 days. Even if you put in a 4 or 5 day crop it will stay fertilised until you are ready to harvest it.

So 50 pigs can fertilize 6 farms if you can harvest the pigs every 12 hours for the 3 days. So 200 pigs are all you need to keep 20 farms fertilized.

Richard Crow Mar 07 2014 01:07 PM

I have 4 pig styes (180 x 4 = 720)

so 720 to 1440 units a day means I never have to think about fertilizer because I know there is always plenty available.

Annette55 Mar 07 2014 06:14 PM

Have 120 pigs...
 
I've been adding pigs as I can, but being as pigs are 'gift' items, it's kinda hard cuz I need other things too. I'm up to 120, but it seems that I only get enough to do two farms per 100 units (or the once a day I harvest---is that because I have most of my farms tripled layered?? I think to keep things fertilized (and I only fertilized as needed, not just every three days), I'm gonna need half a bizillion pigs, eh? Isn't there some other way?

Taz D Mar 07 2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annette55 (Post 5784438)
I've been adding pigs as I can, but being as pigs are 'gift' items, it's kinda hard cuz I need other things too. I'm up to 120, but it seems that I only get enough to do two farms per 100 units (or the once a day I harvest---is that because I have most of my farms tripled layered?? I think to keep things fertilized (and I only fertilized as needed, not just every three days), I'm gonna need half a bizillion pigs, eh? Isn't there some other way?

I don't know if layering has anything to do with it, but each farm you fertilize takes 50 units and that lasts for 3 days. So 120 harvested each day and each time lasting 3 days then you should be able to do 7 farms from the 360 units you would get.

Annette55 Mar 07 2014 06:37 PM

So, bite the bullet, eh?
 
So, since I currently have 17 farms I'm going to have to have that many pigs and more---*sigh*----and that is that huh? Looks like unfertilized is going to be the norm for a while then. Thanks for the input!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.