Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Petuniaflower Oct 26 2014 08:57 AM

MARYMARCEL CRAFTY do you have extra tomatoes :D

crafty chris Oct 26 2014 09:42 AM

petunia i have 27803 tomatoes is that enough? lol

Petuniaflower Oct 26 2014 09:46 AM

I have 2 farms that need them together 21000

where do I go I will BUY

Petuniaflower Oct 26 2014 09:53 AM

ok Crafty on your farm ready to buy thank you and THANK YOU

Petuniaflower Oct 26 2014 10:22 AM

Thank you Crafty and I hope in 20 min you can sell to my other farm.The marketplace is not to buyer friendly.This is a Great place to come to buy,if anyone on here needs coin and wants to sell. The new restaurant to draining some of my veggie supplies.I am sure I am not the only one.

Thank you Mary Marcel and Crafty from the BOTTOM OF MY FARMTOWN FARMER HEART :)

crafty chris Oct 26 2014 10:24 AM

petunia youre more than welcome im just sorry for the delay but we got there in the end :)

Momma Woods Oct 26 2014 10:36 AM

Is it beneficial to others to leave Quest un-finished? Why do finished Quest stay on farmers list of Quest?

marymarcel Oct 26 2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momma Woods (Post 5891430)
Is it beneficial to others to leave Quest un-finished? Why do finished Quest stay on farmers list of Quest?

Hi Momma Woods:)

I moved your post to General Feedback on Cooperative Quests.

Yes, if you keep your quests unfinished, you are helping your neighbors/friends, they can still get products for those quests until it is completed or expired.

The quests are showed until farmers collect coins, if they havent open to check the quests, then they will stay there until collection.:)

pringlefifer Oct 26 2014 05:28 PM

Please Do Something with this Black Loading Box

I understand that we have to be able to see the info. so we know what is going on (loading/enqueing, etc.) but can't you make the box smaller or put it somewhere else? It is always right in the middle of the screen and it seriously hinders the ability to do anything without moving the screen around to get to the jobs.

Dulcinea Oct 26 2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i try (Post 5891046)
To run out of anything is a result of under-planning. Use the ingredient planner BEFORE you buy all those facilities insted of after! With 24 farms x ?(1500) plots we can produce many ingredients. Unlike the real world where a glut of these makes the price go down, here, puts a strain on production lines. Why not BUY MORE FACILITIES or save for a slowdown when the numbers are reversed and your facilities have no supplies to make products out of. Quit complaining and spend your time wisely planning your future like a real farmer.
Xcuze me if i dont spel sum wrds rite i'm 2 bizy counting my 2 years of suplys saved up for my 5 sawmils

Planning would turn a game into a chore. I play FT for fun. :)

The only thing you said here that I do agree with is that it doesn't hurt to cut back on usage until you've caught up. That's how I do it -- though I'll also wholeheartedly agree with anyone who says we shouldn't have to.