Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

priscillar Sep 30 2014 03:49 PM

I don't have any neighbors who have what I need and used up my helps. There has to be a better way of doing this.
Most of my neighbors who still play won't do them and seeing what they have stated they are NOT going to do them. I don't have time nor energy to work for new neighbors facilities (or do anything else) so feel it's not fair to ask for more neighbors.
Just my opinion.

Taz D Sep 30 2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priscillar (Post 5879690)
I don't have any neighbors who have what I need and used up my helps. There has to be a better way of doing this.
Most of my neighbors who still play won't do them and seeing what they have stated they are NOT going to do them. I don't have time nor energy to work for new neighbors facilities (or do anything else) so feel it's not fair to ask for more neighbors.
Just my opinion.

Hi Priscillar,
I moved your post to the feedback thread on the co-op quest since you didn't have a question about it.

Bbb-3 Sep 30 2014 05:39 PM

When you finish the blue co-op quest I know you collect coins but are they counting as quest done in the other quest ? The reason I am asking is last night I had 8 quest done and I also finished a co-op quest so this morning it showed I had 9 done this morning I finished another co-op quest an now this afternoon it shows I have 10 done

KnightRider Sep 30 2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbb-3 (Post 5879734)
When you finish the blue co-op quest I know you collect coins but are they counting as quest done in the other quest ? The reason I am asking is last night I had 8 quest done and I also finished a co-op quest so this morning it showed I had 9 done this morning I finished another co-op quest an now this afternoon it shows I have 10 done

Right now there is a glitch that is adding the coop quests to the total for the other quests, the developers know about this glitch and they are working on getting it fixed.

carolann43 Sep 30 2014 06:41 PM

you had 4 post its? I never have more than 2....didn't use any yesterday and thought they would carry over. They didn't.

Janet 1 Sep 30 2014 07:01 PM

I've just got 4 'post its' for my next quest. Nice surprise. :) Can I just make sure I'm getting the hang of this now please. I can look at my neighbours chart at the bottom of the page and those with a blue dot may have something I need. Only a small proportion of neighbours are there so to see others I look in the main neighbours list and open their farms to check, plus I can open the farms of friends who are not neighbours. Bit time consuming to do this but I'm sure the devs will be making things easier in the next release.

KnightRider Sep 30 2014 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet 1 (Post 5879774)
I've just got 4 'post its' for my next quest. Nice surprise. :) Can I just make sure I'm getting the hang of this now please. I can look at my neighbours chart at the bottom of the page and those with a blue dot may have something I need. Only a small proportion of neighbours are there so to see others I look in the main neighbours list and open their farms to check, plus I can open the farms of friends who are not neighbours. Bit time consuming to do this but I'm sure the devs will be making things easier in the next release.

Hello Janet,

To look at your neighbors coop quest you don't have to open up their farm, just click on one of their pictures down in your neighbor bar, then when the menu pops up it will be the last option saying open up coop quest. Once you have that one open you can then use the buttons at the bottom to go through each of your neighbors quests. For friends you do have to open up their farm and click on the coop quest cube to view theirs.

KnightRider Sep 30 2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carolann43 (Post 5879758)
you had 4 post its? I never have more than 2....didn't use any yesterday and thought they would carry over. They didn't.

Hello carolann43,

The amount of notes you get depends on how many steps you have, the more steps you have for a quest, the more notes you get. It looks like it is about half, I have a quest with 8 steps and I have 4 notes.

Majik Merlin Sep 30 2014 11:02 PM

Hopefully this will be the last you hear from me on quests...Hopefully...

I went to a neighbors quest and it had two items with postits that were lit up and said 'buy'.... I tried, but got a notice "not able to perform that function at this time" or something like that. Why are they lit up and not dimmed if I cant access them??

Janet 1 Oct 01 2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5879798)
Hello Janet,

To look at your neighbors coop quest you don't have to open up their farm, just click on one of their pictures down in your neighbor bar, then when the menu pops up it will be the last option saying open up coop quest. Once you have that one open you can then use the buttons at the bottom to go through each of your neighbors quests. For friends you do have to open up their farm and click on the coop quest cube to view theirs.

Thanks for the reply. I've been doing that but it didn't seem as if all my neighbours were on the bar last night. However, I've just checked again and done a head count (in a fashion) and it looks like everything is okay and the majority of them are there. All sorted thanks. :)