Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

rjohn726 Sep 30 2014 08:01 AM

XP's mean absolutely nothing at all too me at all, however, others like them, I guess

Petuniaflower Sep 30 2014 09:51 AM

BOO HOOO Not a neighbor one for days has had a quest with meat or rice or tomato sauce .I need a neighbor with a quest that does.LOL

FarmerMcLashwood Sep 30 2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5879474)
BOO HOOO Not a neighbor one for days has had a quest with meat or rice or tomato sauce .I need a neighbor with a quest that does.LOL

doesn't have to be a neighbour... a friend might have

Petuniaflower Sep 30 2014 10:18 AM

how do I advertise finding a friend that does.I suppose I need to go read somewhere:rolleyes:

Majik Merlin Sep 30 2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood (Post 5879490)
doesn't have to be a neighbour... a friend might have

I thot it had to be neighbors for the co-ops

marymarcel Sep 30 2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5879498)
how do I advertise finding a friend that does.I suppose I need to go read somewhere:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majik Merlin (Post 5879510)
I thot it had to be neighbors for the co-ops

Hi Petuniaflower and Majik Merlin!

All your facebook friends who play FarmTown are your neighbors, but when they are added to the bar below the game screen they are inmediate neighbors. It is a little difficult to go through your friends but open your Neighbors Tab, and click in your friend's photo, this way you will be open their farms. Those friends who are not your inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background in the Neighbors Tab.:)

Petuniaflower Sep 30 2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5879514)

All your facebook friends who play FarmTown are your neighbors, but when they are added to the bar below the game screen they are inmediate neighbors. It is a little difficult to go through your friends but open your Neighbors Tab, and click in your friend's photo, this way you will be open their farms. Those friends who are not your inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background in the Neighbors Tab.:)

Even a old women in her seventies can learn something new...thank you :D

marymarcel Sep 30 2014 11:30 AM

[quote=Petuniaflower;5879530]
Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5879514)

All your facebook friends who play FarmTown are your neighbors, but when they are added to the bar below the game screen they are inmediate neighbors. It is a little difficult to go through your friends but open your Neighbors Tab, and click in your friend's photo, this way you will be open their farms. Those friends who are not your inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background in the Neighbors Tab.:)[/QUO Even a old women in her seventies can learn something new...thank you :D

You're very welcome Petunia!:)

Janet 1 Sep 30 2014 12:20 PM

Getting the hang of this now. :D I couldn't finish the first quest because I needed flat glass sheets and wasn't able to find any, but have just completed the 2nd quest by hanging onto the 'help' notices a bit longer. I think when more people are doing the quests it will be quite enjoyable, like doing a treasure hunt. ;)

Taz D Sep 30 2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjohn726 (Post 5879438)
I could use 8 more farms after we get farm 24. Could you do that?

Hungh, hungh, hungh, hungh if so that would take me about 5 more years to complete that.

I need something to do and that would help this old man.

I love playing Farm Town. Thanks

Hi rjohn,
Try the co-op quests...that should keep you busy.