Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel May 27 2022 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbl456 (Post 6495134)
I am a little disappointed to see that my quest this morning needs the 'Turbo" Cinnamon Factory at a cost of $81. All it makes is Cinnamon! The "regular" Cinnamon Factory only makes cinnamon too! Rather than making us use the Turbo, I believe you could have just increased the amount of cinnamon required in the regular factory.
Everyone is trying to recover from the pandemic. I struggle to support my family. I certainly don't have funds to buy a turbo factory. Please be considerate then setting up the quests. Thanks

Hi cbl456 :)

I never got a quest asking me to use a turbo facility version instead of the regular one.
I saw that with the Super Facility feature as you can get the Regular version or the Turbo version.

Have you tried to start the product in your regular cinnamon factory?

Also, if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section, where we have the ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

debhurst51 Jun 02 2022 08:10 AM

Father's Day

Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks

marymarcel Jun 02 2022 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6495678)
Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks

Hi debhurst :)

The developers are aware of this, we will probably get Father's Day gifts as soon as possible.

debhurst51 Jun 07 2022 09:16 AM

I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.

marymarcel Jun 07 2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6496046)
I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.

Hi debhurst :)

You are right, that is not true :)

NoreenMarcoux Jun 10 2022 10:19 PM

Monthly Updates

Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame

Taz D Jun 10 2022 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoreenMarcoux (Post 6496390)
Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame

Hi NoreenMarcoux,
The developers have rarely communicated what is coming prior to it being released. Releases are roughly a month apart, but sometimes it is delayed due to a problem or problems they have to fix before they can release. Please be patient as I am sure we will get a release soon.

Denise Dianna Jun 12 2022 02:53 PM

there are stupid questions!

I want to commend the moderators on this forum. You answer patiently the questions so many people ask when all they have to do is carefully read what is already posted. I don't mean only on this board. Cudos!

kidwboro Jul 20 2022 02:43 PM

Turbo facilities.

Thank you so much for creating the turbo versions of the textile spinning mill, ink & pigments factory, rubber factory, sawmill, metal mill, mineral mine, open pit mine, oil pump; and many others. It is like having extra farms without having to obtain extra farms.

Many of my essential products -- maple lumber pile, blue ink bottle, red ink bottle, canvas textile roll, cotton textile roll, carbon steel sheet, brass sheet -- that at one time were almost nil in inventory, are back into action in the millions of units, thanks to the advent of these turbo facilities.

God bless :)

Denise Dianna Aug 09 2022 10:01 PM

new farms

I hope there will be more farms in the future. I know some will say 44(!) is enough but I have thousands (no exaggeration) cows, chickens, goats etc. that need homes. Please we need more farms.