Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

RIAP27 Apr 20 2024 04:22 PM

Dang tried to change but it says I exceeded 500 characters.
What do I do now? It won't save if I just change facebook to slashkey. NEVERMIND! I got it to work!.

marymarcel Apr 20 2024 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6578346)
Dang tried to change but it says I exceeded 500 characters.
What do I do now? It won't save if I just change facebook to slashkey.

Hi RIAP :)

You dont need all those links in your signature. You can leave only one of them so anyone can visit you.

RIAP27 Apr 25 2024 02:44 PM

NEEDED addition to the Farmer Lists! One of my neighbors has gained custody of a 2nd acct and we are trying to accept and send Neighbor requests.
There is no button to send requests to farmers not on a buddy list,or already neighbors. This is a new Farmer since Farmtown left FB. We should have a way to look up a new farmer neighbor prospect and send neighbor requests from inside the Farmer list icon. Not everyone is on the Forums.I am attempting to send my neighbor my farm link so hopefully she can use it to get the new farmer to visit and I can send her a neighbor request. But its a hit or miss as to when we are both online at the same time.

Taz D Apr 25 2024 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6578854)
NEEDED addition to the Farmer Lists! One of my neighbors has gained custody of a 2nd acct and we are trying to accept and send Neighbor requests.
There is no button to send requests to farmers not on a buddy list,or already neighbors. This is a new Farmer since Farmtown left FB. We should have a way to look up a new farmer neighbor prospect and send neighbor requests from inside the Farmer list icon. Not everyone is on the Forums.I am attempting to send my neighbor my farm link so hopefully she can use it to get the new farmer to visit and I can send her a neighbor request. But its a hit or miss as to when we are both online at the same time.

Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors to answer you.
There are more ways to accept and send neighbor requests besides the forums. You can send or receive an ingame message requesting it and can send them one directly in that message.

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...14#post6548314


You can also send a farm link for either yours or a neighbor's in an ingame message so the recipient can go to that farm. In your example your neighbor who got a second account can send you a link to that account in a message so you can go there and become neighbors with that account.

RIAP27 Apr 25 2024 03:11 PM

Thanks Taz We are trying the message approach. Hope this works. She seems to think we still need to be FB friends . . which I know is not so.

Taz D Apr 25 2024 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6578862)
Thanks Taz We are trying the message approach. Hope this works. She seems to think we still need to be FB friends . . which I know is not so.

Hi Riap,
No you don't need to be Facebook friends nor do you even have to be on line at the same time. The best way for you two would be for her to send you the link to her second account. All she has to do is click to reply to you, then click on Insert Farm Link and choose To another farmer, then select that account from the list that shows.

RIAP27 Apr 25 2024 03:16 PM

The problem with her 2nd acct sending a message to me or my 2nd acct is there is no way to look up said farmer unless she is already a neighbor or buddy. She will have to send the link I send to her to her 2nd acct. I hope I can get her to undedrstand that step.

Taz D Apr 25 2024 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6578878)
The problem with her 2nd acct sending a message to me or my 2nd acct is there is no way to look up said farmer unless she is already a neighbor or buddy. She will have to send the link I send to her to her 2nd acct. I hope I can get her to undedrstand that step.

Hi Riap,
Is her second account not her neighbor or buddy?

RIAP27 Apr 25 2024 03:41 PM

I believe it is her neighbor/buddy but not mine so I cannot do anything except send the link to my farms to her main acct.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6578886)
Hi Riap,
Is her second account not her neighbor or buddy?


RIAP27 Apr 25 2024 03:44 PM

I do know her Farm name, but there is no way I can see to look her up on FarmTown's farmer lists. If we could do that the process would be easier.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 PM.