Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 5th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369534)

Raul Oct 05 2010 06:18 PM

New Release -- October 5th, 2010

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. Some bug fixes were already launched last week.

1. 3x3 Harvester (Coins): harvest 9 fields at a time.

2. 3x3 Seeder (Coins): plant 9 fields at a time.

3. 3x3 Plower - no fuel required (Coins): plow 9 fields at a time.

Moderator edit: The large and small harvesters are now called harvester 1x1 and 2x2. Same for the seeders and plowers. So if they appear to be missing, double check where they would now be in storage...just different spot with the name change :)

4. Storage capacity expanded by 25%.

5. 10 new items added to the Send Gift page: Tomatoes, potatoes, sausage pack and flower pots.

6. 1 iron gate and 6 new flower hedges added to the Fences category in the Store.

7. Last year's Halloween items are back on the Store and at the bottom of the Send Gift page, new items coming soon.
Moderator edit: Just as a reminder, there are a few items scattered under other tabs at the store. There are cauldrons and the Farm Town pumpkin under the "other" tab, and the black scary farm house is under the buildings tab.
8. Open-Pit Mine (Coins): Allows you to produce minerals and rocks that are extracted close to the earth surface:

Clay
Kaolin Rocks
Quartz Rocks

9. Ceramic Factory (FC): Allows you to produce ceramic and porcelain objects using ink and mined products from the Open-Pit Mine:

Bricks
Ocarina
Diamond Vase
Porcelain Tile Set
Porcelain Dish
Porcelain Golden Cup

10. Breakfast Restaurant (coins): Allows you to produce Breakfast meals:

Milk with Coffee
Toasts with Butter
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast
Fried Eggs Breakfast
Goose Eggs Omelette

11. Dinner Restaurant (FC): Allows you to produce Dinner meals:

Chicken Wings
Cheese French Fries
Grilled Steak
Beef Stew
Roasted Chicken
Grilled Salmon
Banana Split

12. When you are farming using a tool, if you have other tools in your farm you can click on them to start using that other tool without having to click the green walk icon.

13. The bug of not getting coins back when selling flowers has been fixed

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Tony D Oct 05 2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 4032958)
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. Some bug fixes were already launched last week.

1. 3x3 Harvester (Coins): harvest 9 fields at a time.

2. 3x3 Seeder (Coins): plant 9 fields at a time.

3. 3x3 Plower - no fuel required (Coins): plow 9 fields at a time.

4. Storage capacity expanded by 25%.

5. 10 new items added to the Send Gift page: Tomatoes, potatoes, sausage pack and flower pots.

6. 1 iron gate and 6 new flower hedges added to the Fences category in the Store.

7. Last year's Halloween items are back on the Store and at the bottom of the Send Gift page, new items coming soon.

8. Open-Pit Mine (Coins): Allows you to produce minerals and rocks that are extracted close to the earth surface:

Clay
Kaolin Rocks
Quartz Rocks

9. Ceramic Factory (FC): Allows you to produce ceramic and porcelain objects using ink and mined products from the Open-Pit Mine:

Bricks
Ocarina
Diamond Vase
Porcelain Tile Set
Porcelain Dish
Porcelain Golden Cup

10. Breakfast Restaurant (coins): Allows you to produce Breakfast meals:

Milk with Coffee
Toasts with Butter
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast
Fried Eggs Breakfast
Goose Eggs Omelette

11. Dinner Restaurant (FC): Allows you to produce Dinner meals:

Chicken Wings
Cheese French Fries
Grilled Steak
Beef Stew
Roasted Chicken
Grilled Slamon
Banana Split

12. When you are farming using a tool, if you have other tools in your farm you can click on them to start using that other tool without having to click the green walk icon.

13. The bug of not getting coins back when selling flowers has been fixed

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Great, Thanks Raul ..... Top Job

crafty chris Oct 05 2010 06:22 PM

thanks ... now this upgrade i want everything lol ... many many thanks again :)

Double T Dude Ranch Oct 05 2010 06:23 PM

Love you Raul!!!

AZHorseLady Oct 05 2010 06:23 PM

Awsome, thanks

WillowTreeFarm Oct 05 2010 06:24 PM

Awesome!! Love the new seeder, plower, & harvester. Thank you Raul & others for this great game.

xxcharliebxx Oct 05 2010 06:24 PM

Thank you! :D

amberdh Oct 05 2010 06:25 PM

Thanks Raul! Awesome :D

SallyL Oct 05 2010 06:25 PM

I didn't know what was going on when I started to plow. Then I realized I was plowing more and faster. Thank you. This is the greatest improvement for harvesting and plowing and seeding yet. For those of us with many farms, it is going to save hours. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I haven't even seen the new facilities yet. Whoo Hoo.

Rob T Oct 05 2010 06:33 PM

Great Update as always Raul :)