Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 7th, 2022 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658242)

Raul Jul 07 2022 09:20 PM

New Release -- July 7th, 2022

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on July 27th, 8:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. 56 x 56 farm expansions for Farms 16 through 30: They cost 50 FarmCash or 85000000000 Coins.

2. Turbo Watermill (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Flours and Starches than the current Watermill.

3. Facility Chains Manager improvements: All (Export) products produced by your facility chains were moved to a dedicated chain storage to make more room in your regular product and harvest storage. This new chain storage can be accessed using the 'Check Storage' button inside the Facility Chains Manager.

4. New Belts and Dans for latest facilities: Farrier Supplies Factory, Artisan Soap Factory, Smartphone Repair Tools Factory, Pakistani Restaurant, Nicaraguan Restaurant, Cookie Factory, Cracker Factory, Hong Kong Restaurant, Magician Supplies Factory, Flavored Pistachio Factory, Fidget Toy, Factory Singaporean Restaurant, Chilean Restaurant, Fashion Clothing Factory, Fashion Accessories Factory, Lebanese Restaurant, Artisan Pizza Shop, Artificial Turf Supplies, Veteran Supplies Factory, Ukrainian Restaurant, Boba Tea Supplies Factory and Marketing Supplies Factory.

5. Continue developing the Farm Pass feature: This is a seasonal event offering the opportunity to earn all kind of rewards by completing different goals as you play and interact with different features of the game, here is how it will work:

a) It will be a monthly event available for players at level 100 and up

b) 3 daily goals will be unlocked each day for you to complete on the current day

c) 3 season goals will be unlocked each week for you to complete on the current month

d) Season goals will be harder than daily goals but will earn you more farm pass points

e) As you earn farm pass points you will be unlocking different kind of rewards

f) Rewards can be free or premium, everyone will have access to the free rewards and players who purchase the Farm Pass will also have access to the premium rewards for that month

g) Some rewards when claimed will grant you instant benefits like farm products, facility ingredients, farm decorations, coins or farm cash

h) Other rewards will grant you certain privileges that will remain active for the rest of the season, for example, access to more avatar features, automatically revive crops, unstuck ships or speed up quest steps N times, more than 1 active quest lifeline, earning extra products when farming, increase benefits for ships, trains and trading warehouse, gift farm cash to helpers, etc

We estimate the first version of the Farm Pass feature will be released in 4-6 weeks.

6. New Taro Crop: Used in the Boba Tea Shop.

7. Boba Tea Shop (FC): Produces Boba Tea.

Black Boba Tea
Matcha Boba Tea
Jasmine Boba Tea
Thai Boba Tea
Taro Boba Tea
Honeydew Boba Tea
Mango Boba Tea
Lychee Boba Tea

New products from other facilities: Thai Tea Mix in the Tea Factory.

8. Bulgarian Restaurant (Coins): Produces Bulgarian Food.

Bulgarian Tripe Soup
Bulgarian Cucumber Soup
Bulgarian Stuffed Cabbage
Shopska Salad
Bulgarian Potatoes Casserole
Kebapche
Bulgarian Pork Stew
Bulgarian Pumpkin Pastry

New products from other facilities: Sunflower Oil in the Oil Factory.

9. Specialty Bread Store (FC): Provides Specialty Bread Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Bread Factory.

10. Taste of Bulgaria (Coins): Provides Bulgaria Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Bulgarian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - July 27th, 8:00PM

- Released Bulgarian facilities

Known Issues:

- None.

Taz D Jul 07 2022 09:41 PM

Thanks Raul and team!

amanda1955 Jul 07 2022 11:40 PM

ty for the updates

Rob T Jul 08 2022 12:16 AM

Thank you Raul and team for a great release :)

BarbLH Jul 08 2022 12:18 AM

Thanks, Raul & team, for the new stuff :)

buffaloboy Jul 08 2022 01:18 AM

hi

thanks to all for the update

happy farming from austria /vienna

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43

Walkies Jul 08 2022 03:00 AM

Hi and thanks for all your work! :)

When you say "players who purchase the Farm Pass", will this be a coins or cash purchase? Thank you!

JNelson Jul 08 2022 04:50 AM

disappointed you did not give new levels this release as is the normal timing of your new levels as the ones you gave last month were 2 months late, doing new levels this month would have put you back on the schedule you had for years and years on frequency of new levels .....

Alexandra_J Jul 08 2022 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6499058)
disappointed you did not give new levels this release as is the normal timing of your new levels as the ones you gave last month were 2 months late, doing new levels this month would have put you back on the schedule you had for years and years on frequency of new levels .....

You're right! We should have had one in May. The last one previous to June's one was 5th February 2022. And 12 weeks from that is the 4th May 2022 which is when we had an update but not a level one as it should have been. The last one was the 20th June 2022.

Qivis Jul 08 2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6499074)
You're right! We should have had one in May. The last one previous to June's one was 5th February 2022. And 12 weeks from that is the 4th May 2022 which is when we had an update but not a level one as it should have been. The last one was the 20th June 2022.

The original schedule was every March, June, September, and December give or take a month in either direction. The reason for the alteration to this is that although the developers started transferring the game to Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) well before Flash Player was discontinued by Adobe they ran into unexpected problems after it was brought online. Coding is not easy and I still think they did a great job, but it did disrupt the usual pattern we are used to since there were other priorities. :)

Tom C Jul 08 2022 10:45 AM

We need the semi truck to bring more yeast

Qivis Jul 08 2022 10:49 AM

Farmers and the developers too will want to note that the help for the taro is incorrect if we look at help in the bonus box. I clicked on the question mark for it to find out what besides the new Boba teas might use the taro and it said that nothing is. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you've done on the new update, Raul and team.

By the way, the help for the Boba Tea Shop if looking at the help tips in the Store correctly identifies what the taro makes.

Sonytone Jul 09 2022 08:11 AM

Thank you, Raul and Team for all these wonderful updates and the cool new items!!

Alexandra_J Jul 10 2022 10:16 AM

Underneath the game you have FarmTown Fans, Invite Friends, FAQ, Support, Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and the Test Request Dialog.

What is the Test Request Dialog and what does it do please?

marymarcel Jul 10 2022 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6499362)
Underneath the game you have FarmTown Fans, Invite Friends, FAQ, Support, Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and the Test Request Dialog.

What is the Test Request Dialog and what does it do please?

Hi Alexandra :)

It is only a test link and you dont have to use it if you are not asked to do it.

Alexandra_J Jul 10 2022 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6499366)
Hi Alexandra :)

It is only a test link and you dont have to use it if you are not asked to do it.

ok!! thank you

marymarcel Jul 10 2022 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6499370)
ok!! thank you

You are welcome Alexandra :)

Keef Jul 10 2022 08:14 PM

there seems to be an issue with the new bonuses in facilities, when I fill them up to a point before a bonus, all good, next time I go to fill them the bonus count reverses back to previous count

Taz D Jul 10 2022 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 6499462)
there seems to be an issue with the new bonuses in facilities, when I fill them up to a point before a bonus, all good, next time I go to fill them the bonus count reverses back to previous count

Hi Keef,
Are you talking about how many batches needed to reach the next belt or dan? If so the count will reverse back due to the bonus batches you get when you load the product from previous belts. Those will not count toward the batches you need for the next belt because they do not use your own ingredients.

Keef Jul 10 2022 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6499466)
Hi Keef,
Are you talking about how many batches needed to reach the next belt or dan? If so the count will reverse back due to the bonus batches you get when you load the product from previous belts. Those will not count toward the batches you need for the next belt because they do not use your own ingredients.

no not that when you fill the facilities it say how many more for the next belt, when you start you have white, yellow, orange, green, blue before you get to brown which gives you a bonus, i usually fill them so it says 10 to brown belt but next time i go to the same facility it has reverted back to the white, yellow, orange, green, blue belt to be filled before you get to brown

Taz D Jul 10 2022 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 6499470)
no not that when you fill the facilities it say how many more for the next belt, when you start you have white, yellow, orange, green, blue before you get to brown which gives you a bonus, i usually fill them so it says 10 to brown belt but next time i go to the same facility it has reverted back to the white, yellow, orange, green, blue belt to be filled before you get to brown

Hi Keef,
That would be because of the bonus batches that you get when you fill the product. Those bonus batches can not count toward the next belt. When you fill the product then it will show that you are closer to the next belt than you actually are, so the next time you look it will revet back to the correct amount.

Keef Jul 10 2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6499474)
Hi Keef,
That would be because of the bonus batches that you get when you fill the product. Those bonus batches can not count toward the next belt. When you fill the product then it will show that you are closer to the next belt than you actually are, so the next time you look it will revet back to the correct amount.

ok 16 hours ago I claimed the Birthday Cake Cookies Brown Belt, now it is showing I need 4 batches to yellow belt

Taz D Jul 10 2022 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 6499478)
ok 16 hours ago I claimed the Birthday Cake Cookies Brown Belt, now it is showing I need 4 batches to yellow belt

Hi Keef,
I am sorry, but I can not duplicate this. You can contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Keef Jul 10 2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6499482)
Hi Keef,

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

I have put in over 20 reports about my ongoing problem of not being able to send gifts/ boost my trains over the last 12 months have not recieved one ticket, my email does not have a spam box as i log into my internet providers online mailbox

Taz D Jul 10 2022 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 6499486)
I have put in over 20 reports about my ongoing problem of not being able to send gifts/ boost my trains over the last 12 months have not recieved one ticket, my email does not have a spam box as i log into my internet providers online mailbox

Hi Keef,
If you put it in then they should get the ticket and can contact you through PM here. There is nothing they can do about the gift problem as that is a Facebook caused problem you have with that.

Keef Jul 10 2022 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6499490)
Hi Keef,
If you put it in then they should get the ticket and can contact you through PM here. There is nothing they can do about the gift problem as that is a Facebook caused problem you have with that.

sent in did not get a ticket

Taz D Jul 10 2022 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 6499494)
sent in did not get a ticket

Hi Keef.
As I said they will get it even though you are not getting automatic reply.

dnreynolds Jul 13 2022 12:27 PM

Not sure if you would want this here or suggestions .. but as it results from new facilities of this release ... The 'tapioca pearls" is made in the Boba Tea Supplies Factory -- then moved to the Boba Tea Supplies Store. When cashing out the Supplies Store, the tapioca pearls are included and thus gone from inventory. It is then not possible to start process for the Boba Tea Shop. Can you move the tapioca pearls to another facility so they remain available for the Tea Shop? I hope this makes sense. Thank you.

buffaloboy Jul 13 2022 12:42 PM

blocked from the game

1 Attachment(s)
hi again

i dont know why the ft devs not help us
i know you have a line to facebook if some went wrong

during the years so many players quit because they had enough rom fb

the fb support dont reacts but raul and the developer of the game
can help us !!

i post this on my ft wall and im not alsone!!! many have this!!!

are you not intersted to keept long time players??????

please tell fb the game is raising and so also more clicks !!

please help us
ft needs fb and otherwise
most of us pay so much money ,and have so many problems
i think thats not ok

i feel like standing in the rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i quit if its continue a year with this bug is enough

thanks tino

marymarcel Jul 13 2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnreynolds (Post 6499742)
Not sure if you would want this here or suggestions .. but as it results from new facilities of this release ... The 'tapioca pearls" is made in the Boba Tea Supplies Factory -- then moved to the Boba Tea Supplies Store. When cashing out the Supplies Store, the tapioca pearls are included and thus gone from inventory. It is then not possible to start process for the Boba Tea Shop. Can you move the tapioca pearls to another facility so they remain available for the Tea Shop? I hope this makes sense. Thank you.

Hi dnreynolds :)

We have other products made in factories that are also used in other factories and to load a service facility.
You have to produce more tapioca pearls so you can use them in both, regular and service facilities.

To give you another example of an item used in a regular factory and service facility, the Cheese Making Supplies Factory produces Cheese Wax.
Cheese Was is used in the Artisan Cheese Factory to produce Chedar and Spiced Gouda and also is used to load Cheese Butter Crafter World.

marymarcel Jul 13 2022 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffaloboy (Post 6499746)
hi again

i dont know why the ft devs not help us
i know you have a line to facebook if some went wrong

during the years so many players quit because they had enough rom fb

the fb support dont reacts but raul and the developer of the game
can help us !!

i post this on my ft wall and im not alsone!!! many have this!!!

are you not intersted to keept long time players??????

please tell fb the game is raising and so also more clicks !!

please help us
ft needs fb and otherwise
most of us pay so much money ,and have so many problems
i think thats not ok

i feel like standing in the rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i quit if its continue a year with this bug is enough

thanks tino

Hi Tino :)

As Taz told you in a previous response, there is nothing we can do about how facebook decide to set their security rules. If they think you and others are posting too fast and several times on your own profile and to many groups, like spammers use to do, then they can block you.

If you wish you can contact Support team to let them know about your problem.

amanda1955 Jul 13 2022 07:25 PM

why oh why does facebook block games when supposedly going to fast it is just ridiculous was fine for awhile but now come back with a vengence

Taz D Jul 13 2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6499762)
why oh why does facebook block games when supposedly going to fast it is just ridiculous was fine for awhile but now come back with a vengence

Hi Amanda,
That is a question you would have to ask Facebook. We do not have any control over what security levels Facebook sets. The only thing I can tell you is to not post or copy so much to groups. You may not get as many bonuses, but you still get the percentage increase for the belts which also helps.

buffaloboy Jul 15 2022 06:28 AM

bloched from the game

2 Attachment(s)
hi

fb never reacts if u write them ,thats fact!!

after 13 years or more i cant play and no one helps you

the game devs have a line to fb if some went wrong thats also fact

i have many health issues and ft is all i can do
and now i must leave :( :( :(

tino

marymarcel Jul 15 2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffaloboy (Post 6499874)
hi

fb never reacts if u write them ,thats fact!!

after 13 years or more i cant play and no one helps you

the game devs have a line to fb if some went wrong thats also fact

i have many health issues and ft is all i can do
and now i must leave :( :( :(

tino

Hi Tino :)

As we have told you before, we or the developers have no controll on how Facebook set their security rules. If you have been blocked for going too fast and you continue doing the same, then you will be blocked again.

If you wish you can contact Support team.

RozeeS Jul 16 2022 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6499766)
Hi Amanda,
That is a question you would have to ask Facebook. We do not have any control over what security levels Facebook sets. The only thing I can tell you is to not post or copy so much to groups. You may not get as many bonuses, but you still get the percentage increase for the belts which also helps.

Hi Taz. The question is what is posting to much? I do on the very rare occasion post more than one post to a group but on the whole I do not post everyday and usually one post. These issues are spoiling the fun and FB seem to be using it as an excuse to lock those out of their account saying it's a security issue.

I have to assume that it is changes to FB or farm town in conjunction with FB. Also what some people may not be aware of is their internet security having VPN. If you have this enabled it may causing problems when logging into FB.

I was locked out again this morning on FB (5 times in 2 weeks) when I eventually get on I load farm town and get a "community standards" post for a farm town bonus I made to a group which was made on the 30th June. That is weeks ago and just shows how messed up FB is.

Unfortunately trying to contact FB is a sham, so nothing gets fixed. They will not tell you what the real problem is and hide behind anything they can lock you out for. There are no standards, one virtual agent will say one thing another something different. You cannot talk to a real person or email them with your problems. They dont care.

In general Farm Town is slow to load for me. I have some friends who cant get on Farm Town anymore to play. These issues make not for fun playing. It never used to be like this.

Personally I have found this whole experience very upsetting as I love to play Farm Town. I have decided to finish up my quests and take a very long break. I hope if or when I decided to come back at some point, that some of these issues will be fixed; but I may not return as I could find myself locked out again for no reason at all and having to jump through hoops to get back on is distressing.

I have been playing farm town since 2009. I am an elderly person who is retired and love to spend my time playing games on FB. I spend money playing my games on FB but it seems to cut no ice and is seen as expendable.

I know you mods do the best you can and advise as you see fit. But these problems with FB are probably effecting more people than you realise.

Thank you for your time

buffaloboy Jul 17 2022 08:11 AM

day3 without ft

1 Attachment(s)
hi

its now day 3 without ft

i contact the support but also no reponse and no ticket

thats really awfull :( :(

noone helps me :(

i never cheat and play correct ! and the thousands of euro i spend over the years.....

ft needs fb and fb needs the games and so i dont understand why
you not working better together
im not the only one who have this problems

its a shame like we players nothing worth
1 says go to A ,A says goto B ,B says goto C and C says goto A

the game become more complex ,more features more clicks
so facebook must notice it and keep informed who plays and who not :(

mayebe raul can help me ,he knows me ,i helped him with the austrian restaurant

im wordless and feel sad beause ft is due all my health issues all i can do
laying in my bed..................

tino

Taz D Jul 17 2022 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffaloboy (Post 6500038)

Hi tino,
I sent your a private message.

Lance75231 Jul 17 2022 02:56 PM

This has just started with me and a couple people i know when loading farm, it stays on off line mode and will not connect to on line mode. any suggestions

marymarcel Jul 17 2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance75231 (Post 6500114)
This has just started with me and a couple people i know when loading farm, it stays on off line mode and will not connect to on line mode. any suggestions

Hi Lance :)

We are all experiencing the same. It was sent to the developers