Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 04th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308126)

Raul Mar 04 2010 07:15 PM

New Release -- March 04th, 2010

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul

drwhit73 Mar 04 2010 07:25 PM

Cool! Just jumped from level 60 to level 80.

Glen's Farm Mar 04 2010 07:31 PM

Thank you, this is fantastic!:D

donnamishel Mar 04 2010 07:31 PM

yey new levels and items!!! thank u devs!! :)

weeds Mar 04 2010 07:36 PM

husbands whole farm is not accessible to him

My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right... :(

Little Wing Mar 04 2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 3234542)
Hi There,

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul

Thank you, Raul! The new stuff is great!

Little Wing

Little Wing Mar 04 2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwhit73 (Post 3234582)
Cool! Just jumped from level 60 to level 80.

LOL, so did I!

Little Wing

SunnyD Mar 04 2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weeds (Post 3234602)
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right... :(

He has evidently accidentally blocked Farmtown application on his facebook page.. ask him to check that... I'm not well versed in the new facebook look to tell you how to do that perhaps someone else here is.

DraXoin Mar 04 2010 07:53 PM

Excellent

Good work, trouble is I jumped from 60 to 80 and it's still nowhere as much fun
as obtaining higher levels..oh well can't win them all but its good too see improvements

Tyler45 Mar 04 2010 07:55 PM

awesome!! wonder what level i am on!!!

piccpete Mar 04 2010 07:55 PM

thank you thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 3234542)
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

THANK YOU DEVS - :) you are the best!

jos411 Mar 04 2010 08:01 PM

Great upgrade! glad to see new items but i hope to see a jetski and boats soon in the market! :)

strawberrysal Mar 04 2010 08:03 PM

Onwards and upwards

We keep ploughing on.

Thanks for the new levels :)

Sal

Miz_Fatale Mar 04 2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Hi this happened to my Mom. As an earlier post stated he has blocked the game by mistake, and needs to unblock it.
He has to go to the Farmtown page in facebook and click the unblock farmtown button. All things should be back to normal after that. Hope that helps :)

Darlene G Mar 04 2010 08:15 PM

My friend in La. and I were talking tonight and she found herself in Level 68, I am in level 60 with more EX points than she. When will we see this change here in Mo.?

DARLENEW Mar 04 2010 08:16 PM

Wow!!!!! Thank you soooo much, raul....i went from level 60 to 80, wonderful stuff in the store,,,,,more ft cash....you are the greatest!! Thanks devs for the hard work and we appreciate it....thumbs up to you!!!:):):):):):):):d:d

jersey_emt Mar 04 2010 08:17 PM

Awesome news! I jumped up to level 73. There's some nice new items available in the store.

Crow Meris Mar 04 2010 08:20 PM

Did I thank you yet? Just in case I didn't...

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!

BarnMoma Mar 04 2010 08:23 PM

Have to say this, when you continue playing after reaching the top level, and accumulating xp's it takes the fun out of the game when you are moved up to the next top level, no challenge there! I will keep farming because I love it but I moved 11 levels this time and from 34 to 57 the first time.

bbailey57 Mar 04 2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Have him click on his account and then click on application settings...it should show farmtown in his list. He can click on farmtown and access his farms from there. It should show on his list of apps on his home page again.
Hope that helps.

Tyler45 Mar 04 2010 08:33 PM

Lets have some NEW SEEDS next release.

Prada Mar 04 2010 08:48 PM

New seeds,new flowers,animals, this is a tacky update . jmo .
not much fun to have here .
somebody is out of ideas obviously . !

New to This Mar 04 2010 08:49 PM

OMG!!! :D OMG!!! :D How awesome is this!!!! Thank you Devs, thank you!!!!!! :)

anotherfarmer Mar 04 2010 08:51 PM

I got on and message came up that more levels, what a nice surprise, i got all excited then realized i was on level 80............

platnm6309 Mar 04 2010 09:01 PM

my continued + sign issue by my msg envelope

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Wing (Post 3234610)
Thank you, Raul! The new stuff is great!

Little Wing

Thanks, now can you please fix my + sign in my message envelope? I have been asking for over a month. My cache is clean, cookies gone.. this is not my issue, it is that of FT.

I do love the new stuff.. thanks.. any news about more land???

Texas Belle Mar 04 2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraXoin (Post 3234662)
Good work, trouble is I jumped from 60 to 80 and it's still nowhere as much fun
as obtaining higher levels..oh well can't win them all but its good too see improvements

Great, we jumped levels, we get new things, but still need more land, can't live out of eggs and wool, we have to plant to harvest and get coins, if we put more things in our land, where does that leaves us? No space.....

Thanks Raul i know you mean well and it is exciting when we get new things, but what good does it does if we still have to go and beg and the market place to get coins because there is not enough land to put everything you all come out with... just my own humble opinion.

Capt. Conor Mar 04 2010 09:14 PM

Thanks SlashKey and FT!

Marlin Marlow Mar 04 2010 09:27 PM

wow more levels right on, is there a level for a 3rd farm yet?

kittykat1958 Mar 04 2010 09:31 PM

very very happy they added new items but at the same time im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats whats makes the game fun for me i was on level 60 now once again im right back to being on the last level 80 **** unfair unfair and what about new seeds where are they?Again great job devs but shame on you as well

im totally peeved that i dont get to enjoy leveling up on my own excuse me but thats wha

kaylene Mar 04 2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anotherfarmer (Post 3234898)
I got on and message came up that more levels, what a nice surprise, i got all excited then realized i was on level 80............

i was the same as you...got all excited about new levels then realised I am on level 80

marty boo Mar 04 2010 09:43 PM

Became a level 80 without even trying, just showed up there,

and I love all the new stuff, just don't no where to put it,

my farms are full,

could we have a 3rd farm maybe?

If I try to add stuff, with out totally redecorating, will lose any planting space I have left

well guess it time to decide what my new farm will look like.

182 CESSNA Mar 04 2010 09:44 PM

I'm a perfect example of a player with new challenges. I was level 60, now 61! Thank you so much, devs! You who jumped from 60 to 80 still have the same challenge as you did....... to collect more and more experience points, so that when more new levels are released, you will be at the top level again :)

lkibblewhite Mar 04 2010 09:45 PM

Thanks so much for the new levels ... I was feeling so proud of myself that I had finally ... reached level 60 ..... now I have to work hard all over again .....

justmecookin Mar 04 2010 10:00 PM

Raul thank you thank you....super upgrade

msdee39 Mar 04 2010 10:02 PM

Raul,
Is everybody getting upgraded? I am in level 59 and did not receive any notification of being upgraded.

msdee39 Mar 04 2010 10:03 PM

Is everybody being upgraded? I am in level 59 and did not receive any notification of being upgraded. :(

debbbydoo Mar 04 2010 10:10 PM

I'm still at the same level. I got a notice saying I was at a higher leverl than I was, (60), but so far no change and not additional farm cash. I refreshed the page and nothing happened and I even re started my PC and it's still all the same. What's up with that?????

JAS0643 Mar 04 2010 10:17 PM

Cool I will have to go check them out right now.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_15.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_27.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_35.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_23.gif

JAS0643 Mar 04 2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Go to the privacy settings then app settings and then blocked apps list and see if farm town is on that list if so remove it and he should be able to get back into farm town.

Meranna Mar 04 2010 10:49 PM

nice effort & some nice stuff....but: no land to go with new levels so no place to put it, no new and/or smaller herbs, no pots to plant in, no bamboo/grasses/etc. not to mention seeds!

Really, how many different "producing" trees do we need? Even the couple standards [maple/oak] are autumn colors...should have a choice of seasonal color.

Yes, color me disappointed but I do appreciate the effort & at least know you listen to some of the players.

top level "again" and nowhere to go - just keep plugging along and
"maybe one day"??????