Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414906)

katpooh9 May 21 2014 01:50 AM

Purchasing manure spreader with coins

Is there a way to purchase manure spreader with coins? I don't really want to have to purchase with actual money.

bluehair May 21 2014 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katpooh9 (Post 5826782)
Is there a way to purchase manure spreader with coins? I don't really want to have to purchase with actual money.

dont think there is...only thing you can purcahse with either coins or farmcash is the land upgrades

Qivis May 21 2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katpooh9 (Post 5826782)

Sorry. The only way to buy most of the tools is with farm cash. So you will either have to work hard at quests to earn the farm cash, find a friend willing to give up 55 farm cash of their own to send you the smaller gift card, or get the manure spreader itself directly from a friend. And yes, buying farm cash with billions or even a trillion coins has been suggested a long time ago. It is rather unlikely that is going to happen.

maggied42 May 21 2014 10:30 AM

I have a turbo boat. But when I get hired it does not show up for me to use on other peoples farms. What is the reason

Taz D May 21 2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggied42 (Post 5826922)
I have a turbo boat. But when I get hired it does not show up for me to use on other peoples farms. What is the reason

Do you have it in storage? If not then it won't show up when you go to other's farms to work.
If it is in storage then take it out and place it on a farm, click on thew save, restart your farm and place it back in storage.

heartnrose May 21 2014 11:25 PM

How do you "post" so that people can work your facilities?

Taz D May 21 2014 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartnrose (Post 5827350)
How do you "post" so that people can work your facilities?

There is a whole chapter about Facilities in the Game Guide that will tell you all about them. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002

jamieg25 May 30 2014 08:38 PM

flower harvester not settling on flowers

half time flower harvester not settling on any flowers so can harvest

does not matter what harvester size and even happens on hired farms so no farm number possible

half the flowers when harvesting get to be these little single things skipped when harvesting and need to go back over the farm with the 1 at a time tool

big pain when hired for jobs and you have a farmer with thousands of flowers and half the farm forces you to use the 1 at a time tool just to get that little thing

jamieg25 May 30 2014 08:42 PM

this forced upgrade all the way just to use the tool is a pain

you force full upgrade to have ability to be useful but the cost of upgrades is in the tens of billions of coins

try lowering the cost of upgrades to ones people not have to work for years just for 1

Taz D May 30 2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamieg25 (Post 5830054)
half time flower harvester not settling on any flowers so can harvest

does not matter what harvester size and even happens on hired farms so no farm number possible

half the flowers when harvesting get to be these little single things skipped when harvesting and need to go back over the farm with the 1 at a time tool

big pain when hired for jobs and you have a farmer with thousands of flowers and half the farm forces you to use the 1 at a time tool just to get that little thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamieg25 (Post 5830058)
this forced upgrade all the way just to use the tool is a pain

you force full upgrade to have ability to be useful but the cost of upgrades is in the tens of billions of coins

try lowering the cost of upgrades to ones people not have to work for years just for 1

I moved your posts to General Feedback since you didn't have a question.