Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Taz D Jan 29 2023 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyStella (Post 6527314)
Do we have a Herbs & Spices facility? I've looked/searched but don't see anything for just herbs and spices. If we don't, could we please have one? For coins? Thank-You!

Hi RubyStella,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Facilities to answer your question.
Yes we have a Spice Factory. It is not for coins, but we do already have one.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Jan 30 2023 01:28 AM

Thank you for the info

Tiger Jan 30 2023 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6527358)
Thank you for the info

You're welcome rodkay1

rodkay1@bigpond.com Jan 30 2023 08:22 PM

Just a query please. My butter factory on farm 21 is showing 75% and not 100%. All products have been started?

Taz D Jan 30 2023 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6527426)
Just a query please. My butter factory on farm 21 is showing 75% and not 100%. All products have been started?

Hi rodkay,
Try starting each individual product and see if you are short of something for them.
We do not see data on individual facilities or products in your account.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Jan 30 2023 09:03 PM

Thanks problem fixed. Garlic hadn't been harvested yet. Phew. I thought I was going mad LOL:)

Comeback Farmer Feb 02 2023 11:46 AM

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I don't do this very often and don't know how to see an answer.

I have not done facs and facils for more than 12 hopurs, and everything still shows up in pink and won't let me do them. Not understanding why? Should be 8 hours for each individual friend or neighbor.

marymarcel Feb 02 2023 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer (Post 6527766)
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I don't do this very often and don't know how to see an answer.

I have not done facs and facils for more than 12 hopurs, and everything still shows up in pink and won't let me do them. Not understanding why? Should be 8 hours for each individual friend or neighbor.

Hi Comeback Farmer :)

No, it is not for individual farmers. You need to not work any facility for 8 hours.

For example, if you work the last facility/service at 11:00 PM then you should be able to rework the same facilities again at 07:00 AM
You have to not work any facility from 11:00 PM to 07:00AM

That is only an example, but if you start working again let say at 06:59 AM then all times reset to 8 hours again and all posts will show in pink.

The best way to know if you can or cannot rework facilities is by loading your own farms before starting working.
Then click in your yellow tool box and then click in the time icon, the clock.

Click in Gamewide button and see the options for Rework Facilities and Rework Service facilities.
If those options show a green check mark, then you can start working them.
If those options show a time, then you need to wait that time if you want to rework those facilities.

Comeback Farmer Feb 02 2023 04:08 PM

Isn't that a little unfair though, that if you work one facility, you shut down everything else for another 8 hours? It seems as though the last couple of days it has been worse and I can barely work anyone's stuff.

Taz D Feb 02 2023 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer (Post 6527802)
Isn't that a little unfair though, that if you work one facility, you shut down everything else for another 8 hours? It seems as though the last couple of days it has been worse and I can barely work anyone's stuff.

Hi Comeback Farmer,
It has been this way for a long time and no it isn't unfair. It is not quite like you say. If you wait the 8 hours, like over night while you sleep then you can work all facility posts again. That 8 hours starts after you have worked the last one. It means you can work them once but even if they post again you will not be able to work them a 2nd time without waiting again the 8 hours with no work.